3rd sept

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3rd sept

mornin all how are yizall today then ?weekend is here ...and its raining ...ta muchly for sending tropical storm thingy in this direction!out detecting tomorrow..

brew time so here we go...

hey Det ...not askin how you are you I guess are feelin crap..one day friend that penny will drop ...just keep questioning why you can handle all the rubbish stuff and then decide to go off on one....keep trying bro..how did the job front go ...ok Iguess ...that aint a goodenuff answer for us nozee gits..

remember I said puter was playing up?here you go..this is it now ..you hafta wiggle it about for it to work!

20160903_084036.jpg

yo Mr G ...each n every one of us is diffent ..what works is what counts ..and if that means bouncin back on the horse so be it...right idea my mate ..likewise one day..the biggie is to not lose sight of trying and say fk this for a game of soldiers...

hiya aihfl...welcome and hows you ?yep eggs like that are defo beter than boiled ..whats more they are the basis for whatever you want ..ie garlic butter ..mixed pepper,spices anything ..just add what you want ..its a brill way of creating a meal too

yo Satzy..hows you then welcome to the madhoose..oops sorry thats where you are anyway..chicken or egg which came first..sorry Satz...but just had to.......

da060a32a08ab202215e2a3a2cad3fd7.jpg

hiya Pie...yep it aint down to us ..the dental thing...yes thankfully it is getting near the end of all the treatment,though as it draws to a close,the pain is more ..I guess thats because we are at the fiddly bits now and past the numbing and the needles and drilling etc..probably got about another 4 or 5 visits left..Glad the hurricane bypassed you..

hey waterman our own stupendous sober superhero...hows you today then all good I hope...water coming down here ..yep just surveyed it and its shore coming down!!!can I get a job?

hiya pauly.......here you go ..Why do we name tropical storms and hurricanes? hows the leg after your telly throwin competition?

ppqp...oh no!!!toothache...get some oil of cloves on it!!hope you are ok..as for your boss..as a boss he may not be up to much..but he is a human being and all said and done I hope he beats the cancer..its a terrible disease..

changed the fireplace round...puts some brightness in the place plus shades of Tuscany with sunflowers..I got that bowl in charity shop ,love to find more ..it is so wow in yer face its brill..

20160903_102408.jpg

hiya tt ...hope all is well with you ..big hugz

hiya Lav..brew time ..how are things with you today?all good?kids this weekend?have a good one...

right peeps goodly bye

14238327_1375037912525952_6256840607731439356_n.jpg

can you spot it?

a2964c76-e52c-4209-a2ca-776bc33ae289.jpg

MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE DIRECTORY
    Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
    Please select from the following options menu:
    If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
    If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.
    If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
    If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.
    If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the MotherShip.
    If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
    If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.
    If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
    If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.
    If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.
    If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. Our operators are too busy to talk with you.
    If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

Paddy says to Murphy "set the alarm for 5 in the mornin"
    Murph replies "shurrup ya feckin eejit..theres only 2 of us"

When I was a boy my mum used to tell me off for playing on my old games console too much.
    She'd say, "What are you going to do when you grow up?"
    I'd say, "What do you mean?"
    Nodding towards the joystick, she'd say, "Well, do you think anyone will pay you loads of money for sitting around all day, pulling a stick, pushing a button and doing a little bit of work whenever you feel like it?"
    Anyway, now I'm a Tube driver.

Paddy and George go to the cattle market and buy two pigs.
    When they arrive home, Paddy says to George "Eer' George, how do we know which pig's mine, and which pig's yours?"
    George: "Shit... I dunno"
    Paddy: "I tell you what, if I cut the ear off of my pig, we'll know mine is the one with one ear and yours is the one with two!"
    George:"Fckin' 'ell Paddy, genius!"
    The next morning, Paddy and George come down and notice, both pigs only have one ear. Paddy's pig got jealous of the other one having both ears, so he chew it off.
    George: Fck paddy, what now!?
    Paddy: I tell you what, I'll cut the OTHER ear off my pig, then, my pig will be the one with NO ears!
    George: Fuckin' 'ell Paddy, genius!
    So, after cutting off the pigs other ear, they go to the shop. When they get back, both pigs have no ears. Again, Paddy's pig grew jealous and chewed off the other's ear.
    George:Jeez Paddy, would you look at that, both pigs have no feckin' ears!
    Paddy: Right... I tell you what, if I cut off my pigs tail, my pig will be the one with no ears and no tail!
    George: Bleedin' 'ell Paddy, genius!
    So, after cutting of the pigs tail, Paddy and George go to the pub. When they returned, you would never have guessed, the pig grew jealous and chewed the other's tail off.
    George: Fckin' 'ell Paddy! Look now, both have no ears or tail, should we cut one of your pigs legs off? That way your pig will have no ears, tail or leg!
    Paddy: No, I tell you what George, you have the pink one, and I'll have the fecking black one!
    Last edited by Mick; September 3, 2016, 05:26 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick that chicken and egg pic was hysterical! Det,I'm not sure what happened but I don't know why you and I can go months feeling strong and then that AV talks us into opening that trap door again, defo something to work on, Pie,I was moving the tv out of my bedroom cuz it's got lines going through the top of the screen and I was trying to put a bigger one in there,turns out the damn sound on the bigger one doesn't work! So I had to lug the leg scraper out from the curb up to my room again last night cuz I can't fall asleep without a tv on,we have flat screens in all the other rooms but I don't care what's in my room cuz I only watch tv at bedtime up there,Kell and I tried a new place yesterday called Sin City subs,freaking amazing!! See I'd rather spend my day off trying new food places rather than drinking or nursing a goddam hangover,these are the small things that I have to stay focused on, much love to ALL,Det no hair of the dog today please, the more days you drink the harder it's gonna be to stop...trust me, I hope we hear from you later, ta ta for now,have a wonderful AF Saturday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...you're muchly welcome for the tropical storm. Keep your mind off of your mouth. Could you send it back now, need to get my mind off my mouth. Will check out the oil of cloves. I need to go off the biologic before having any dental surgery so can't do anything till at least the end of September! :sad: Looks like you need to replace the graphics card in your computer. Don't let "them" talk you into a huge bill. On a positive note, had my "Chuckie Egg" this morning. It was ace!

Pauly...what a pain. Literally. You remind me of my sister. She too uses the TV to fall asleep. I like your focus, food it is. Well maybe in October. LOL

Thunderstorms have abated at the moment so will dash out to get the coffee I forgot to pick up yesterday. Can't get through a rainy Saturday without having my brew. Have a great AF Saturday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

oops. posted wrong spot I think. very very sick but not drinking. shaky throwing up. sorry
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hang in there Det....this too shall pass.

Comment

:huget,just get those toxins out! Drink lots of water, you know the drill

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi folks. I am again so sorry about my brief posts but I wanted to send a big hurricane (wrong word?) of support to Det. And great to see you Mr G.
              I really know that being sober makes it far more tolerable for me to deal with the megashit in my life these days. I could wax and wane about that but we all know this don't we.
              It seems to me that maybe Det (and perhaps others) that there could be a very strong impulsive streak there in how you let the Booze monster take over. I might be wrong but it's a thought.

Comment

Impulsive streak maybe, I know I have an impulse to eat something sometimes, an impulse to smoke sometimes, I guess now that I think of it I do a lot of things on impulse, so how to fix that? Hope you're doing ok TT

Comment

Originally posted by treetops View Post
                  Hi folks. I am again so sorry about my brief posts but I wanted to send a big hurricane (wrong word?) of support to Det. And great to see you Mr G.
                  I really know that being sober makes it far more tolerable for me to deal with the megashit in my life these days. I could wax and wane about that but we all know this don't we.
                  It seems to me that maybe Det (and perhaps others) that there could be a very strong impulsive streak there in how you let the Booze monster take over. I might be wrong but it's a thought.
                  Yo TT. How are ya? You are correct as far as i go re impulsive streak. It is very so. I am aware of this and the only way for me to tackle it that i can see, is to head if off at the pass. Or.......do nothing, don't dwell on it, get busy with something else and sure enough it will move on. If i attach to the impulse/thought i am often doomed to act on it.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by porqoui View Post
                    MAE ALL...

Mick...you're muchly welcome for the tropical storm. Keep your mind off of your mouth. Could you send it back now, need to get my mind off my mouth. Will check out the oil of cloves. I need to go off the biologic before having any dental surgery so can't do anything till at least the end of September!
                    PPQP
                    Hi PPQ! I second the oil of cloves suggestion by Mick. It tastes awful but it's a very effective numbing agent for toofache and the relief is instant. $10 over the counter here at any chemist/pharmacy. Apply with cotton buds or similar. Big help for me recently. Good luck my friend.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

thank yiyu everyone. too shaky to type atm. sorry
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det, I've been where you are so many times I can't even count. Are you alone? If so please consider asking a friend if you can stay with them or they can stay with you. I've also been addicted to prescription opiates and alcohol is by far the worse withdrawal of the two. In fact it can be quite dangerous because of the potential for seizures. Please don't hesitate to get medical help if you feel you need it, or if you feel like you can do it, taper. I've successfully tapered several times (and many times not so successfully), but it is better than having a seizure. It does take an iron will, though. I really do feel for you.
                        First, a man takes a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes the man. --Chinese proverb

Comment

yes aihfl, any ideas for severe nausea? home alone but will call if I think I have to. thank you.
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det,do you have any benzos leftover? This really sucks, please take care of yourself tonight

Comment

no i don't . checking with friend
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X