triumphant thirzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

triumphant thirzdi

mornin all...how is the wild west today then....?all good?and the plains of canadia? theseame? excellent...sooooo...here we go ..got a noo ..well second hand samsung galaxy note 3 phone yesterday....its virtually brand new..so been playing with that..all singing and dancing ...havent found the button that hoovers up for you yet....was at the dentist to...another succesful operation..visits to do are getting few..

ok brew time..so lets have a cuppa joe ..as sam the man says...where are tyou btw? hope all is well in soil spoil.....

hiya det ...glad you are shaping up buddy..dentist sitrep......all ok happy to say not a lot of pain yesterday...dentist had just built an in patient wing with the dosh Ive paid him...lentil soup is defo the best for a base soup..when I was a kid,a big pot was made on the Sunday...a real thick and gloopy job ..and as the days went by more water was added..

hiya pauly..hows you then?did you have a good birthday?I hope so....one of the issues I had with my teeth was the acid in my stomach was starting to dissolve my teeth...good stuff eh?also good for unblocking drains etc.... here you go..look at this ..I put a fence up to stop the escape artist getting into the flowers...looked out of the window ..he has got half a rose in his mouth.....
    20160907_181242.jpg he dug under it

hey pie ..yep that chart is pretty accurate give or take a few crumbs..hows you then?hows things with hour dad?and the canine gang?

hiya ppqp..how are you today..sounds like you are pretty busy......me time? remember....

hiya lav..hows you then ..congratulations on a child free day yesterday...that deserves a long chilled out ...(not chilled but you know what I mean)brew..still picking loads of tommies off,broad beans are done ,runner beans are gone,season is def on the change..

hiya tt,sk Nora c and everyone else ..hope you are having a good day

10 seconds left on the microwave.
    Women: set the table, pour the wine, tweet, check Facebook.
    Men: start a NASA rocket launch countdown

There was a singer on in our local pub.
    After his first song he asked, "Any requests?"
    I said, "Are you familiar with the Doors?"
    He said, "Yes, I know a few, which one?"
    I said, "That fecker with the big green exit sign over there so fck off."

Do twins ever realise that one of them was unplanned?.

14142036_638595499648718_4255356790751552188_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning All, I'm out early today distributing some canine supplies to other volunteers, then have some condo work this afternoon. Looking forward to the day.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick b-day was low key,just hubs and the kids,have an emergency dental appointment this morning and my nerves are shot! I wish I had someone to drive me up there,I think it's worse cuz I took an Advil pm last night and it made me sleep worse!! So being overly tired and nervous about the dentist not bueno!!! Gotta pull myself together this is ridiculous feeling so anxious, meh,much love to all, I hope everyone has a nice Thursday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Toothless wonder in zee house!! My tooth was unsaveable so he decided to yank it, need a lot more work done which will start next Friday, yippie
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Thanks for the coffee Mick - kept me going all day!
          The tomatoes are starting to look their age at this point so I imagine the last of them will end up in the compost pile. YB has been cooking them down on an outside burner & canning them in his garage, ha ha. I don't want to do that work anymore
          You must have a close relationship with your dentist at this point!!

Pie, I hope your day went well!

Pauly, congrats on the extraction & I hope you heal quickly.
          When all this work is over with you will be a happy girl

Greetings to the rest of the crew. Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....glad the day is done! Early into work this morning to catch up with the stuff that landed on my desk yesterday. New program coordinator is non-stop questions! Can't tell her to ask the "boss" because he's off to the hospital. Starting tomorrow I am acting GM so the fun begins.

Mick...is the Pokeman Go craze over there as well? Just the app you need for your new phone. LOL Boy, you'll be glad when the dentist visits are done.

Pi...hope your day was a good one.

Pauly...I'm hoping when I finally get to the dentist it's an extraction. Not going for any root canals, very bad experience with those. You and Mick can console each other.

Lav...we had hail today which should hasten the harvesting at the garden. Our tomato plant (can't remember what it's called) is about 5 feet tall and full of Purple cherry size tomatoes. I'll snap a pic of it tomorrow if I remember.

Surprise visit from my SIL so out for an unplanned dinner. At least I ate before heading home because I'm ready to crash. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hidy ho ABsternoodles!

Mick and Pauly, our dentistry duo...tooth twins....fang family... gald yer both off the chair and healing up.

I'm in pretty good spirits for a guy getting up tomorrow at 3:15am ack! off to photography the balloons if all goes well.

Felt up enough to teach class at the park this morning which I didn't expect I'd be doing.

so glad that the tomatoes have been treating us all well this year. I'm temped to park a chair by mine and wait for the
              next heirloom to be done.

Pauly are you at least out of pain now? poor thing xxxx

PPQ, acting GM oh my. with great responsibility comes great.... ah screw it. have fun

Lav, I doubt I'll have enough tomatoes for sauce but that would be stellar.

oh, just remembered a great soup: squid and white bean. Central Italian and amazing when done right. Unspeakably craptacular when done the way most restaurants do it.

so my rules for tomorrow:

-don't drink anything with unclear ingredients
              -don't get run over by balloons
              -take pictures

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X