sunday mornin 4.36 am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday mornin 4.36 am

morn all ..yup it sure is..and its pouring with rain,dark and cold ..just the sort of day to drag your aching carcass out of the door! itll be right..so hows we all today..Sam how did the gig go?hope all went well...sore hands?no washing up!
    SK...best of luck with your move...things will be fine....the new chapter begins...the page is blank ..you write it..:hug:

Pauly how are you today then?hope the sad head has buggered off!

ppqp..good move..no work its Saturday..your day..the blushing brides have got the rest of their lives to look at yesterday..you look after you

Det ...good move get to the docs and find out what the score is

hiya pie hope all is well...

tt..so he is on a chocolate binge?someday the light will go on and he will realise that it aint so good for him..I love roasted veg..chuck some rosemary on top,whole black peppers in it ...

Hiya Lav...bit early for a brew ..well Im on no2.....manservant ???Jeeves and wooster??yes a manservant that would certainly fir right in with me..day1..minute 1.."get me..........." Get it your feckin self you lazy git...goodbye job..

14390691_1393548857341524_3272763855062833646_n.jpg

A 76 year old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.
    The Receptionist said, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?"
    "There's something wrong with my d,ck", he replied.
    The Receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that."
    "Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.
    The Receptionist replied; "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people.
    You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something then discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private."
    The man replied, "You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone.
    The man walked out, waited several minutes and then re-entered.
    The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"
    "There's something wrong with my ear", he stated.
    The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?"
    "I can't piss out of it!" he replied.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick - I was up early too - c 2.30am - and couldnt sleep - but I managed a few hours during the day. I also managed a walk between showers. We have a garden with heaps of rosemary.
    Since I have already written today I will keep this brief - good to see you getting back on your feet Det. I know that once you start to ask questions about diet that you must feeling better!
    Have a great day Mick despite the buckets pouring down.

Comment

Drizzle here this morning in advance of a cold front that's forecast to drop our high temps into the 80s. Very welcome!

SK, what has you headed for Texas? I'm in the Houston area.

PQ, you need to submit a resume for GM job?

Greetings to TT, Lav, Pauly, Det, Sam, etal.

Early afternoon in Mickland; any finds to report?

Comment

Mae everybody, I have a serious food hangover! Went to the Catholic church across the street for their Autumfest and I ate like a pig 2 carne asada tacos,2 pupusas,some funnel cake and this was after dinner! Slept like a log though still shaking it off,Louie had fun though he had a snow cone,cupcake and won a light up tambourine in a fishing game haha,only thing on my agenda today is grocery shopping meh,hate that,much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Sunday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....enjoying a stress free weekend and the weather is perfect.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off before heading out. I'm assuming you're detecting today. Yup this weekend is all about me, everyone and everything else can wait.

TT...you and Mick got something going? Both up at silly o'clock! Game on, I'll take that lasagna. Hope work is a little less stressful this week.

Pi...yup, it's a board policy. They form a hiring committee and post the job opening. The boss was hoping to avoid this step but the board would have had to change the policy. At least this way the residents can't complain that policy wasn't followed.

Pauly...food hangover is good, well not good but you know what I mean. All kind of food fests coming up, Harvest Feast, Thanksgiving, Xmas, so pace yourself. LOL

Det...you're sounding better already. Keep it up. :hug:

Making it a lazy Sunday, at least until I feel like working on the resume. Shout out to everyone else and have a great day....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hi ABsters in Sunday school,

Mick, that joke made me larf for the first time in at least 8 days.

Pauly, sounds like you've made some new friends, that's awesome

TTops, I just adore rosemary. yes, I'm holding down food finally. not a lot but I'll take it. whew.

PPQ, lazy Sunday for me too. What's for dinner?

shouts to Pie, Lav, Sam, anyone else?

be well
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

if anyone gets insomnia, here's the cure:

Current Status of Herbal Medicines in Chronic Liver Disease Therapy: The Biological Effects, Molecular Targets and Future Prospects

I read the whole thing last night. it's actually really interesting
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE y'all,

Thanks for the article Det. It strikes me that we haven't taken full advantage of thousands of years of herbal knowledge in the west. Can be a powerful combo with modern medicine.

Man flu here, but hopefully over the worst. Day 43 and so much possibility. Have a rippa out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good Sunday evening Abbers!

Late but I'm here!
                  We had a very nice day, awesome weather - the kind that makes you want to stay outside all day

Mick, I hope you had a successful day finding stuff. You usually manage, despite the weather!
                  Nice job on the 'coffee table', ha ha!

Det, the lasagna I make is a recipe from SaveOurBones website. I use whole grain noodles but I imagine you could use anything. They recommend more alkaline foods & no dairy to help heal our bines naturally. The nut cheese works great & is easy to make. I add lots of veggies like mushrooms, zucchini, red pepper, shredded carrots & whatever I can find.
                  Glad you are getting plenty of fluids in - keep doing that!

Hi there TT & Pie!
                  Pauly, you really didn't eat all that, did you? LOL Make today & tomorrow 'light eating' days girl!

PQ, everything by the book, always. That way no one can come bite you in the a$$ later on

G, next weekend you will be turning 50 fella, YAY for you! Take care of that man flu, it's going around I hear!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Det...dinner is pork chops, potatoes and green beans. Sure that's not on your menu but glad to hear you can handle some solids. Scrolled through the link, any chance of getting a "Cole's Notes" version. Can you suggest one herbal combination to aid in alcoholic liver disease?

Gman...day 43 :yay: I think we'd all benefit from the thousands of years of herbal knowledge, especially now that the medical society is clamping down on antibiotic use. I chalk it up to the instant gratification world that people live in these days. Now about this "Man" flu......LOL

X-Post-Lav...hope you have a peaceful night too. I wasn't going to mention Mick's coffee table as that opens up a whole discussion of dementia. LOL
                    Last edited by porqoui; September 25, 2016, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Guitarista, good to see ya mate, any plans for the big day?

Lav, that sounds fun. I'm sure I can find gluten-free lasagna noodles.

PPQ, ya mine was pretty spartan. some kasha (buckwheat) and veggies. I'm in the process of narrowing-down 2 or 3 supplements myself... so far it's looking like:

siliphos (a new form of milk thistle)
                      berberine
                      curcumen (but be sure to take it with piperine for absorbtion)
                      "Liverite with milk thistle" looks to have thoughtful ingredients for a handy single product.

I'm really concerned I've buggered myself but I guess stressing out isn't going to help

gnight all
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X