Thursday semptember something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday semptember something

I remember Mick said he may be out early so here's the thread,I expect EVERYONE to show up! Much love to all, let's have a great day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

I'm here Pauly! I read here every morning but seldom contribute, but I'm checking in, sober and ready to take on the day!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Me too Cowboy

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mark me down as present Pauly.....

Thanks for starting the thread. I decided to take the morning off. :yay:

Shout out to all to come....will check back in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Present
          And
          Accounted
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Maam ..many thanks for starting us off this morning..beg to report present and correct maam...not a bad day today weather was luvverly...found a couple of early silver pennies ...including one minted in Waterford in Ireland...so how are we all today then?good I...noticed Byrdie had put a plan together on one of the fredz..its a good one Pauly...right off for some scran...see you all on poets day ....
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi there - thanks for starting us off Pauly. I am always reluctant to start the thread before Mick because in the past, there were often 2 threads. So its Friday morning here with not so lovely weather. Yesterday bought some gorgeous daffodils as a pressie for someone who had done me a favor, went to her office and then discovered she is overseas! So I kept the bunch for myself.
              Have to dash now to work and I haven't read back very well but catch you later. Nice to see you Cowboy.
              Have a great day everyone.

Comment

hidy ho ABerooskies!

Pauly! thanks for getting our buttocks pointed in the right direction.

Mick, glad you had a productive morn.

Well i managed to get myself employed today. yay! And a total Det job for sure, working for a firearms manufacturer. I'll be starting Monday at 0800 and i better pack a lunch

was feeling well enough that I taught my martial arts class this morning. i'll have to move it to the weekends now since I'm among the hordes of the working dead once again. Started off very cool and blustery today then warmed up to the 70's which is just perfect.

ABCowboy, always good to have you pop in.

TTops, nothing wrong with buying yerself flowers!

Well, I've been soaking some black beans for 2 1/2 days now and finally putting them on the stove for tonight. Hopefully that will greatly reduce the lectin content and make them less 'honky'.

how many beans are in Irish chili? 239. Because anymore and they'd be too farty. har!?

arritey then.... will check on yoos rascals later

be well
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Congrats on the job Det! too farty was funny but it took me a second, taking Kell in the morning just trying to keep my emotions straight in the process

Comment

Good Thursday evening Abbers!

Total washout rain day here in these parts but we do need the rain.

Pauly, nice of you to get the thread started

Hello to Cowboy, PQ, Sam, Mick & TT!

Det, CONGRATS on the new job dude
                    Are you going to end up having to do a lot of traveling again & gun shows, etc.? I hope this is a healthier opportunity for you, wishing you the best!
                    My favorite brand of chai tea is Stash. I used to have to buy it online but my local supermarket has it now. Good luck with the black beans, love them!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav, no travel! or at least very little. I made that perfectly clear right off the bat.

stash chai it is...!

Black beans cooked WAY faster after such a long soak. I made a spicy cabbage slaw with red onions and lots of black beans and cilantro/lemon/garlic yumskers.

Pauly, strength to you for your morning trip xxxx
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X