poets day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

poets day...

morn all hows things today?well weekend here again...Amy and boyfriend coming down today so thats the cupboards going to see daylight again!!weather pretty good ,bit blowy,but sunny..def tell autumn is here ..its good that oh look its not sunny look in the morning now..

right brew time then out I go ..I know they are all going to see Bridget Jones diary /baby/ grannys cat dont know which 1 it is ..personally I would rather hop up and down on a bed of nails....

morn pauly..hey you did well yesterday...even to the mad date start and got 2 pages of scribees..good on you ...hows things with you..hope everything goes ok today..stay strong..

yo ab ..hows things in the land of the maple leaf today?all good my friend...just stop and think..today dont drink poetry at its best.....ha

and following closely with that..same land..ab you better prop the flag up..ppqp has taken the morning orf...thats it Alberta is closed till dinner time!!hows things ppqp?

hi Sam...a triple s post yesterday huh ?..(short sharp sh.thot!)how are you buddy ..you got tunes this weekend?

evening tt ..had a good ish day?thats it now weekend is here..you have the daffs you deserve them..and have a good weekend ..no worrying about work ..or the human Charlies chocolate factory!!

hey det...well done on the job front buddy...as for the jokes ....hmm room for improvement (says the master of crap jokes)..oh and your grammar coud do with a check too..its not yoos..its yiz

hiya Lav..how are things with you today?has the weather improved?the garden is starting to lose its bloom..getting packed up for winter..even the tomatoes (some of them are starting to wave cheerio)anyway brew time..you doing anything over the weekend?as for chai...yeeeeuuch..had it India and it was minging to coin a phrase!

hiya pie sk nora and all the other peeps who jump in ..take it easy have a great weekend

Zoo keeper says to Paddy, "The gorilla is on heat and we need someone to have sex with it. Would you consider doing the biz for 500 pounds?". Paddy replies, "I will on 3 conditions:
    1st I'm not going to kiss it.
    2nd my family must never know.
    3rd I'll need a couple of weeks to get the cash together,,

A kindergarten class had settled down to it's coloring books. One boy went up to the teacher's desk and said, "I ain't got no crayons."
    "You mean," she replied, " 'I don't have any crayons.' You don't have any crayons. We don't have any crayons. They don't have any crayons. Do you see what I'm getting at?"
    "Not really," the boy said. "What happened to all the fcking crayons?"..

I came downstairs this morning and the wife was by the stove cooking breakfast in her slippers. I said to myself "I must buy her a frying pan one day....

A young female teacher was giving an assignment to her Grade 6 class one day. It was a large assignment so she started writing high up on the chalkboard. Suddenly there was a giggle from one of the boys in the class.
    She quickly turned and asked, "What's so funny, David?"
    "Well, ma'am, I just saw one of your garters."
    "Get out of my classroom," she yells, "I don't want to see you for three days."
    The teacher turns back to the chalkboard. Realizing she had forgotten to title the assignment; she reaches to the very top of the chalkboard. Suddenly there is an even louder giggle from another male student. She quickly turns and asks,
    "What's so funny, Billy?"
    "Well, ma'am, I just saw both of your garters."
    Again she yells, "Get out of my classroom!" This time the punishment is more severe, "I don't want to see you for three weeks."
    Embarrassed and frustrated, she drops the eraser when she turns around again. So she bends over to pick it up. This time there is an burst of laughter from another male student. She quickly turns to see Little Johnny leaving the classroom.
    "Where do you think you are going?" she asks.
    "Heck, from what I just saw, my school days are over."

my wife just said to me " look at this, i've had this since we got married 29 years ago and it still fits me!" .........i said " fck off, its a scarf!"

A man and a little boy entered a barbershop together.
    After the man received the full treatment - shave, shampoo, manicure, haircut, etc. - he placed the boy in the chair.
    "I'm goin' to buy a green tie to wear for the parade," he said. "I'll be back in a few minutes."
    When the boy's haircut was completed and the man still hadn't returned, the barber said, "Looks like your daddy's forgotten all about you."
    "That wasn't my daddy," said the boy. "He just walked up, took me by the hand and said, 'Come on, son, we're gonna get a free haircut!'"

Two bats are hanging upside down on a branch. One asks the other, "Do you recall your worst day last year?" The other responds, "Yes, the day I had diarrhoea!"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,enjoy your visit with Amy the gorilla joke was funny I needed it this morning, I've been numb,crying, numb just can't believe this happened but I know God works in weird ways and things happen for a reason, I just hope Kell don't lose her shit over this,poor thing has been through a lot in her life, I love you ALL and I couldn't get through this without having your support, thanks everyone
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thinking of you Pauly. It's very normal to feel sad and grieve as you are doing despite the horrible pain. Don't bottle (that bloody word again) it up. You love your daughter and that's what matters. You can't take her pain away but you are there for her. I hope the rest of the family is supportive too. Love and hugs. Xxx
      Last edited by treetops; September 30, 2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for the kickstart this morning. Pretty soon it'll be dark here when I leave work at 5pm. Enjoy you weekend visit.

Pauly...Sorry you're going through this pain. Stay close. :hug:

Frustrating day at work, still here. On a positive note I have muchly improved with the new biologic medication. Looking forward to my next eye checkup at the end of Oct.

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

The rain has stopped but it's still pretty windy. The cooler air has finally arrived. I reached for a light weight jacket this afternoon so that's a big change, ha ha.

Mick, enjoy your weekend company. Yes, the younger generation has the ability to clear your kitchen, refrid
          refrigerator & anything else they can get their hands on (not unlike a swarm of locusts) ha ha!!

Hello to TT & PQ. Hope you are both well

Pauly, thinking of you & Kell with love :hug:

Det, my routine is to make a quart of tea using 3 decaf green tea bags (Harris brand) & 1 Stash decaf chai spice tea bag. Funny but that became 'my drink' when I quit going to the wine store.
          Black beans do cook faster than most others I think. Now we have to get you interested in black bean burgers, yum! Glad you enjoyed them. Also glad to hear you are not going to be doing much traveling for your new job. Keep taking care of you!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X