friday today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday today

mornin all what colour is the sun on your planet today then?nice shiny bright I hope ..not like here tis raining,which if it keeps up I will have a swimming trench as opposed to pool by the end of the day!!Stone and soil comes tomorrow morning ,so will get it filled tomorrow too!
    Dentist this aft ..looking forward to that..not..nearly finished I keep telling myself..

brrew time ..so lets do it..

hiya ppqp...glad you are feeling better..and ta for the coffee...hows the work scene going?good I hope...as for the losing weight yep its working ..would work better if I stopped shovelling ice cream into my face...

hiya pauly ..hows you then after your dentist trip?hope it is ok today..I already know mine is going to be sore but hey..Yes this is a good place to sound off ..descriptive word in the nicest of ways..but I think at times you have to be careful..as was said on another fred ,know your audience...

hiya Sam hows you friend?all good I presume?still toiling on the fields?

hiya Lav brew time...yep I was a bit hyper as a child..and I guess I havent grown out of either!!checked some of my turnips yesterday ..thought they were tasking a bit long to grow...nae roots!!field mice have been in and scoffed them...fortunately I have spares ..(that I grew in the garage..) same question as sam asked ..anything in the greenhouse?

hiya det ..hows you matey?still makin shootie gunnies? are you still doing phography?
    I took a couple of pics and got them made into canvas prints ..they came out ace,was going to put them on here but it wont let me..

big hiya to tt pie and everyone else not here
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

20161007_093830.jpg

20161007_093731.jpg

Lav......

14590472_1407523129277430_5629541938466483329_n.jpg

I was walking down the street and I saw these two blokes wearing matching outfits, right down to the same belts.
    I yelled out, "hey D.ckheads, do you know you're wearing the exact same clothes today?"
    It was at this point that they arrested me!

Ran out of toilet roll, so did that trousers-halfway-up waddle to get some more..........FS
    On the bright side.........I'm almost at Walmart now ..

I saw my mate Bill this morning, he's only got one arm bless him.
    I shouted - "Where you off to, Bill?"
    He said, "I'm off to change a light bulb."
    Well I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing, then said,
    "That's gonna be a bit awkward isn't it?"
    "Not really", he said, "I still have the receipt, you insensitive bstard."

Slept through my alarm and missed my hearing test. Again.

Just accidentally put my donor card into the cash machine. It cost me an arm and a leg.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Dentist ended up pulling my wisdom tooth out and doing fillings in 4 teeth, the wisdom tooth hurts and woke me up at midnight so I had to get up,go downstairs and find the Advil, feel tired this morning and I'm off today so I think I'll just lay around, Kell wants to go to the Foodie fest later but I can't eat anything hard anyways so I might just let them go,much love to all and I hope we all have a nice AF Friday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hope you are feeling better Pauly. Quick check in here - will try to catch up later but thinking of you all.

Comment

how do all?
          whiling away the time here at the soiled work, ready for the 5 o'clock whittle.
          Mick, purty sunflowers! I doing fine, just bored out of my gord. Looking forward to going home, tunes tonight. Might tune up my mandolin, haven't touch it in a very long time. Lav, your brother got thinking bout it.
          There sure seems to be a lot of dental demise here. Pauly, feel better! TT, hope all is well in Zeeland. (I think that's the place you be, right??)

later friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

every color is inside us. if we are satisfied from our inner then every thing looks beautiful. so it doesn't matter it Sunday or Monday.. any how its a beautiful Friday for me

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Hope everyone had a good Friday!
              We are expecting a little rain here tomorrow afternoon but nothing like the hurricane conditions down south. I feel bad watching the news about all that.
              Great pics there Mick, love the Chic Ken!!!
              I hope your trip to the dentist was OK.

Pauly, wow, that's a lot of dental work in one day. Hope you feel better soon!

Sam, do you play Irish tunes on your mandolin too? I still have no idea how my brother got into all that but he enjoys himself.
              Sorry work is boring but a paycheck is a paycheck, right? That's what I always told myself anyway.
              YB has been starting some seeds in flats in the greenhouse this week, lettuce & I don't know what else

Hello Camryn!

Greetings to PQ, Pie, Det & others who may just drop in before the evening is over.
              Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Late greetings ABsters near and far!

Mick, you may be starting a new trend with a swimming trench. Yep, gunplumbing like a crazy man and I've already broken production records. I move fast.

Great photos by the way, and putting the prints on canvas is a brilliant idea. I've been shooting less photos with the job but have a photo safari planned with a couple friends at the lake on Sunday.

Pauly, a food fest with sore molar sounds lousy indeed. Rest up dear.

Camryn, good to have you.

well i finally get my darn blood test tomorrow so no food between now and my appointment at 10:15am i had a heck of a time getting it scheduled but it's finally time.

shouts to Sam, Lav, TTops and any last minute arrivals

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X