monday da tenf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday da tenf

morn all how are we then ..Happy Canada day to all our friends in Canadia..so if you have outside of Canada the remotest link to Canada...(even to liking maple syrup)consider yourself in the pot for a day off too...

not a lot found yesterday 13 Roman bronze coins 1 silver shilling 1917..time for the farmer to plough his fields again..

bit of a cold one today...slight touch of frost....

so its hot brew time...and also leek n lentil soup making day...

but first a big well done to tt...4 years today ...a brill effort well done..so go and sign here thread in the general section....

the series Victoria finished last night...it is absolutely brill ...best for a long time..to be carried on in 2017...!!!

hiya pauly ,glad the tooth is better ..there is nothing worse than a poorly mouth!!did you have a good day yesterday?

hiya ppqp...happy canada day to you ..so itsa kiss day is it?no plans at all?...that is apart from turn your work phone off!have a great day.

det....brill pics mate !!!!!love the ones of the birds soaring on the thermals...what distance was that away?hlope all works out in the blood tests mate..

hiya Lav...me too ...turkey is my fave meat,then chicken then fish then ice cream......oops...hope your daughter is ok and things go well today..have you heard from dil yet?hows the greenhouse doing?Ive got to go and get some plants today for that border..havent a clue..I love ornamental cabbage etc might put a few of them in heres a brew afore you start your journey today....

hiya pie sam,and everyone else who subscribes to nobooze4me.com....hope you have a pleasant productive day ..be well folks..

just saw this on face book...the tanks have changed but once you have done it loadsa times whether it be in Germany, uk, Oksbol Denmark,or Rattlesnake road Canada!!)you still get that buzz seeing it!!

Military-Database - Timeline | Facebook

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear.
    'Good God, woman. Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Ole demanded.
    Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.' The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'
    Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies.
    'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman. You've no knickers. Why not?'
    She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'
    Patrick reaches into his pocket and says , 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'
    Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.
    'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie. Where tae hell are yer drawers?'
    She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able tae afforrd any.' The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb..... Tidy yerself up a wee bit.

14572884_1410051009024642_6324249184434296444_n.jpg

My dwarf girlfriend went to work this morning upset with me, because I've been taking the p out of her size. So I'm going all out to make it up to her tonight.
    I've got a good bottle of wine in and bought her the latest dvd box set of her favourite programme. When she gets in from work I'm going to order her favourite takeaway for her tea, then go upstairs and run her a nice hot sink.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mick; October 10, 2016, 04:45 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,those were funny haha freaking tooth is itching now and it's bugging me, I guess itching is a healing sign though, we didn't really do much yesterday cuz hubs was on call,even Louie said he was bored haha I took him to the dollar store,luckily he didn't even ask for anything, I think he's getting at the age where he's over cheap toys,making spaghetti sauce in the crock pot today cuz I bought a nice garlic bread on sale that expired yesterday I should get cracking on it now actually, hope everyone has a wonderful Monday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all
      nice cool morning here as well, Mick. Pauly, glad the tooff is feeling better.

vying yesterday in the wind, very blustery. A few trees down, but got it done. I watched the last 10 minutes of the great debate, and even then my blood pressure went on the rise. I remember seeing the same bullying posturing on the playground as a child.
      Not watching another.

TT, a big congrats on your 4 years, that is great, here's to 4 more!!!

looks like it is time to clean out the furnace, PQ, snow already??

be well friends
      Sam
      Last edited by Samstone; October 10, 2016, 02:32 PM.
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Happy Canada Day, PPQ and to myself and every Canadian. Mick the detecting sounds like so much fun, how will the farmer plowing the field affect it?

Sam, agree absolutely.

We have a couple of sunny days then a lot of rain.

Det, I am off to the thread showing your pics.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Happy Canada day to all celebrating!!

Mick, I get a feeling you would really enjoy tooling around in one of those tanks, ha ha!!! They would be great at keeping people out of your way on the highways!!!
          The greenhouse is fine & there are already trays of lettuce sprouting, some flax & wheat for chicken treats & that kind of stuff. I'm staying out of it for now until YB gets bored with it and he will. I had a surprise reunion with my son & two grandsons today right in the middle of Walmart!!!! We exchanged niceties for about 10 minutes, never mentioned DIL's name & went about our different ways - whatever!
          I am trying to figure out how to help my daughter out, she is having surgery on her broken foot Wednesday. I am driving her to the hospital tomorrow for her pre-admission testing & her husband will be taking her to the hospital Wednesday then home. She is going to need a lot of help as she will be no weight bearing on that foot for 6 weeks - eek!!!

Hi there Pauly, Sam & SK!
          We are possibly having a frost here tonight even though it was still warm enough for the AC to be on yesterday, strange!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X