Sunday m0rnin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday m0rnin

mornin all how are we at 0430...first up best dressed ..off detecting today...down Lincs...consensus of opinion seems to be a delhi fred on here as opposed to weekly,thanks to all who took the time n trouble to participate...

Ppqp..you win the major prize for suggestion Nora,,,wow nice work with the pics and sound....so good peeps lets see how we get along..Noggin is fine swelling has gone down,bindi still there but apart from that ...till the next time...quick brew then offski...so have a great day peeps...anyone doing anything special?

be good...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick...just heading to bed myself but reading your post made me think that bindi could be the start of a great Halloween costume. LOL Good luck detecting.

Comment

Morning Mick and PQ. I think you are gonna get a bit wet my friend. Forecast not too great today. Me? I am meeting Chillgirl for a wet walk with our doggers. She was here many moons ago and has created a wonderful sustainable sober life over many years and has been an inspiration and support to many. Happy Sunday all !!

Comment

Mick - sorry mate but I was up hours before you! But no bindi on my head. You have to be careful !

Nothing special today - but I felt a bit wobbly and weepy - its just the overall anxiety with those external factors that I can't talk about.

Great to see so many faces here on the thread this weekend - although Pauly - where are you?
        Det - super that you will live a few more days - and listen to the bloody dr. And us. Only one way to get the liver into shape. But I approve of Dx's ploy - those ice cream runs are very important in any relationship. Although in my house its more trying to keep Mr GB from drowning in the evil stuff.
        Hope you had/having sweet dreams PQ. Probably a few other folks on the thread asleep at the moment
        Not much to say but you all have a good day!

Comment

Ice cream. ..evil????��start not raining yet..just dropping into scunthorpe area now forecast looks bad tho...hiya ppqp..binding boy on the go........
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hey Start...I remember Chillgirl. Great to hear of the success. Try and stay dry.

TT...:hug: for you this evening. Boy won't we be glad when all our issues get sorted.

Bindi Boy...now I've got to start googling for your costume. LOL You too stay dry.

Not sure what I'm up to today but appear to have a bit of energy this morning. Freezing rain this morning so may have to wait a bit to get outdoors.

Comment

MAE, Det, I certainly do remember those folks, I hope they are all well.

After hearing about predicted storm, I bought emergency candles, and 2 LED lanterns, pricey, no storm. It rained and was a bit windy but nothing like the predicted 50-60mph winds and flooding.

Ironically, my son is a master sommelier and has been given the Wine Spectator Rose and he is the youngest master sommelier. I caught an article about him where one of the big French wine houses use 2 different grapes in their vino. Son had one sip and declared it did not have grape%%$$. He contacted the chateau and discussed it with the owner. Indeed the owner of said chateau had used an incorrect grape not intentionally.

This kid can take a sip and describe how much sunlight per day the grapes of wine has. I don't think the plonk I used to drink has ever crossed his lips.

Better leave that subject alone, although chatting with him never creates cravings.

The forecast is rain for the next 6 days and my dog is already bored. I have entertained her so much, I think she's forgotten how to entertain herself.

Electric fireplace on, coffee by my side and blankie on the couch. Will be a cozy inside day.
              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hey SK...hope the storm never materializes and good to hear you're prepared. Reminded me when I got notice that the water was going to be shut off for 48hrs and to fill up your bathtub. Didn't have a stopper (remember Pi) so stuffed it with a washcloth. Got to cover all your bases. Sounds like you've got a great day ahead of you.

Hey Pauly....come on, check in, we're here for you :hug:

Comment

Hi all - I messaged with Pauly yesterday. She is doing ok. Hopefully, she'll be back to regular posting soon.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

SK - I hear you about the taste. My DIL has that 'knack' and my son has tried to convince her to pursue it as sommelier. She can also taste something and pick out all the individual spices used. Very interesting. But, you are right - I certainly wasn't drinking for the taste.

Mick - how's the head?? I forgot to say OUCH!!!!!
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good evening kids & others!

I was pleased to have my daughter & her family here today. She needed to get out of the house so my son-in-law was kind enough to bring her out, ha ha!
                      She is almost done with week 1 of at least 6 weeks of mo weight bearing on that foot. I pray time flies for her, haha!

Mick, hope your head is OK after your major bump!
                      So what did you find in the rain today? Anything good?

Hey there starty & TT.
                      PQ, you're getting frozen rain & we are expecting temps in the 80's again for the next few days, geez.

SK, glad you weren't affected by the big storms. Being prepared is vital ~ you never know!

Nora, I enjoyed your Halloween pics & music

Det, 22 homes in your neighborhood burned? OH MY, that is terrible. Glad you are OK. Maybe you want to pull back on the ice cream for a while & get your glucose rechecked.

Hello to Pauly, Sam, Pie & everyone!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Sunday night ABeroooos!

Mick, great to see you at the top of the stack. no treasures this weekend?

Lav, I made the icecream run for my sweetie and didn't have a bite

NoraC, thanks for the good word on Pauly

watching a movie with DX so sorry to be brief

be well loves
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X