Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday to forth

morning all
    no free but won't be surprised if there's a double one!

thought I'd better jump in here before offing to work. 'Vying Saturday, got something going on with the dang software. By the time we stopped, I had traversed us to Mars. I'm sure it is operator impaired but think it will be worth a phone call to the software folks so they can point me in the right direction. Sunday, a day of many directions and not necessarily the ones I had in mind for a day at home. Oh well, pretty fall day, nice temps, lighting in the morning very vibrant with colors of the season, soon gone though, wind blowing them all away.

enjoy your brew this morning
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Mae everybody, Sam,thanks for the kick off my new addiction is Mccafe,it's McDonald's coffee but now they sell it in a big,folgers style can!! If only I could get Peets to do the same then I'd really be in heaven, this coffee has really good flavor though I almost pick up a black licorice/chicory hint or something anyways it's great hubs and Brady wanted to go shooting yesterday so Lou and I tagged along, we just sat in the car cuz even though I grew up shooting guns with my dad, I'm not comfortable shooting so I just watch them blow up their millk jugs,weather is overcast and was like that yesterday too,may get rain we shall see, hope everyone has a nice AF Monday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sam...thanks for kick start. Hope you get the software sorted.

Pauly...McCafe is very popular here, mind you I've never tried it. Me and McDonald's do not get along!!

Never did get my power nap, tired and procrastinating going to work but had to check in before my day started.
      Have a Marvelous Monday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

I did a post this morning but it didnt happen ..just recovered it....

morn all...howz things?all good with you Ihope,...well was detecting yesterday......found a hooge pile of nuffink...but it was a real interesting nothing...oh well thats life....the inconsiderate farmer decided to rough plough the land we were supposed to go on...so we had to go on some other land....nowt nish..so came home early and plumbed in the washing machine...
        so far this morning planted out turnips and kale,and tidying up the garden..got to book an appt for the peskies to go to the vets for a check up.dentist pour moi tomorrow...

so ...brew time it is...

hiya Det lovely pics ..really nice..how did you get on with the weights?not going overmad?the mindset you have now is the one you need when you get that urge for a drink ..you seem strong ..keep it like that mate...

hiya Lav hows you then today?all good ...washing m/c done n dusted harmony reigns once more..yep that little bird is a cracker..a kingfisher...certainly lives up to its name they are quite rare but beautiful...heres the detector I use....anyways lets have a brew...

deus-full-2_grande.jpg

hiya pauly hows you today then?all good....yep we have the cans recycle bin..it takes twice as long to fill and that is just if it had of been my legit drinks..its also somewhat satisfying to hear everyone in the morning chucking their empties in their bins,dont know why.

hey ppqp hows son doing?sounds like he picked up a bug..yes as far as homeless go ...you never know..can happen to anyone for numerous reasons..it has no class distinction...how are you today?are you at work today?

hi starts ...you doing good?

hiya pie hows you then?hope you are doing good?good for you picking up the trash ..tho mebbes if folk were more thoughtful there would be less need.so now you know part of the roman military system?they were really good ...but ruthless in their objective achievements...for instance do you know where the word decimation comes from?hows the dogs doing?

hiya Sam,sk and everyone one else..how are you all doin?

right peeps time to go..have a good one..

Englishman, Scotsman. Welshman and an Irishman were having their usual Friday night drink after work.
        When Suddenly Jock stands up finishes off his pint and says “Okay guys I'm off now”.
        “Aw come on Jock, just have one more for the road”.
        “ I can't”, he says. “I promised my son Andrew I would be home early for his birthday, I called him Andrew because he was born on St Andrew's day”.

The Welshman says, “Well isn't that a coincidence, I called my son David, because he was born on St David's Day”.

The Englishman says “I don't believe it, wouldn't you know, I called My son George, because he was born on St George's day”.

The Irishman says, “Well bugger me, just wait till I get home and tell my son Pancake”.#

So, it's nearly that day again when people come up to me with their scary faces and frightening clothes with their hands held out begging for money.
        I fcking hate my job at the benefits office in Liverpool.

An old lady at the bank asked me if I could help her check her balance.
        So I pushed her over.
        Last edited by Mick; October 24, 2016, 11:34 AM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Morning All! Thanks for the brew, Sam. The last of my weekend guests just went back home, so it's just the resident puppers here now until Wednesday. PQ, I clean up roadway litter in front of my condos from time to time. It's a chore I enjoy when the weather's cool, and the traffic's light.

Mick, I do not know the origin of "decimation." Will have to look it up.

Pauly, I loved your story about empties in your trash. Brings back memories. SMH!

Comment

Morning all,
            PPQ, hope your son feels better, I hated it when the kids were sick. Sam, thanks for the start off. Mick, sorry about the lack of success in detecting, will you still be going back to the farmer's field?
            Pie, good job on the litter pick up, a friend of mine used to do it and said orange peel doesn't break down.

Det, will have to go back and read your last post.

Pauly, I think I may try that. Peet's coffee is the best - when on sale.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

For realz SK,Peets is over $10 for a bag here but it's probably cuz it's so good Pie,yesterday I was grocery shopping and found Tillamook Greek yogurt!! It's soo good and rich and I like that the fruit isn't mixed in cuz I don't like the extra sugar so I scoop the bottom out,my face hurts from sinus pressure or the cloud cover is too heavy ouch!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Long & busy day for me & I think I actually accomplished a few thousand things, ha ha!
                Frost warning up for tonight, uh oh!!

Sam, thanks for the startup this morning. So how are things on Mars??? Ha ha!
                I hope you get the software straightened out. Do you think that bizarre internet hacking that went on last week had anything to do with it? Maybe.

Pauly, I saw that McCafe coffee at Walmart this weekend, they had a big display.
                Weather changes bring on sinus pressure for me too unfortunately.

PQ, hope you had a good day even without a nap

Hi there Pie & SK!

Mick, sorry you ended up empty handed yesterday. At least you got the washer sorted out, right? Thanks for bringing more coffee to the Monday party

I think my whole week is going to be busy in a business sort of way but that's a good thing, right? At least that's what I am telling myself.
                Peace to all tonight!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav,Wal-Mart is the only store that I've seen it at so far,maybe it's exclusive there for now or something

Comment

Working...
                  X