saturday ..guy fawkes day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday ..guy fawkes day..

mornin all...howz things today?all good?well tonight is bonfire night ..and there is usually a massive one in the fields over the road from us....the rabbits hate fireworks..and to be honest I aint too keen on them either!!as a kid I loved them,but Ialso recall going to a fireworks dispay ,home on leave after being somewhere ,and to hear and see them wasnt the most pleasant experience..
    anyways woffle finished ..out detecting tomorrow so we will see what turns up..brew time..

hiya pie...wow so glad your dad is doing ok..that sounds like a really good idea in the pet store...and as you say sometimes the prize may be pretty guffy,but its the getting it thats nice...hows the rest of the k9 krew?those glasses aint worth a light!!!!

hiya ppqp...the very best to you today...go smash em..ok ...tell me why I should accept your job ?no they wont go to the docs,..dont know why,its quite strange,one day one is better than the other then it seems to swop over...

hiya starty...jist seen you on the army fred...you ok?out running today?

hiya pauly hows you today then?you ok?glad Michelle is keeping in touch...what are they doing down there?just on a jaunt?hope you have a great weekend

hiya Lav hows you?you doing ok?well here you go a brew..theres more chance of me going into assisted accom than them...the trouble is they both think that they are ok...as for water behind us...yes there is a trickle than runs from l to r as you look out of our back window...but when it rains it fills up rapido.plus just higher up there is a little lake or a wetlands where the the birds use..hope you aint got a craptacular start to the day..great word btw!!

hiya sam and gang hope you are well....right peeps have a good one...

Did you hear about the Irish acid bath murderer?
    He burnt his arm off pulling the plug out.

A group of Hooded teenagers just came up to me outside the shop and asked if I'd get some bangers for them if they gave me the money.
    Should of seen their faces when I came out with 5 packs of sausages.

That awkward moment when you leave a shop without buying anything and you tell yourself, "Act natural, you're innocent!"

There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and -- WHACK!! knockā€™s the little guy off his bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a karate chop from Korea." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and starts drinking again when all of a sudden WHACK the big dude knocks him down AGAIN. This time he says, "That was a judo chop from Japan."
    So the little guy has had enough of this... He gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. The little guy is gone for an hour or so when he returns. Without saying a word, he walks up behind the big dude and -- WHAM!!!" -- knocks the big dude off his stool, knocking him out cold!!! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he gets up, tell him that's a crowbar from walmart!!..

BREAKING NEWS :-
    Little Red Riding Hood found in a Critical Condition.
    Paramedics have Stabilised her Condition.
    But She's Not Out of the Woods Yet.

I got an e-mail saying 'At Google Earth we can read maps backwards!'
    I thought, "That's just spam."

14908333_1437583596271383_7467153948820856274_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mickaloo and all to come.

No running today. Off on me hols. First sober one for a while so excited to see the difference in me while I am relaxing

Comment

Morning Mick and Starty.

Safe travels Starty. geez, you so deserve a break!

Big waves to y'all

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
        Morning Mickaloo and all to come.

No running today. Off on me hols. First sober one for a while so excited to see the difference in me while I am relaxing
        where you going?
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
          where you going?
          Norfolk. My spiritual home

Comment

Enjoy your time starty and you mick enjoy the night

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

cheers mario,you enjoying the rain?

Comment

Yes Mick its nice, and what's even nicer is you know it wont be around for ever, Actually it just stopped now and the sun is splitting the trees, but its a chilly day here, its about 20c.

Comment

Sorry for the long time in replying, I in and out.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick that picture is hilarious! Starty,enjoy your holiday hi Mario,my mom is on her way down as we speak, I'm both dreading it and looking forward to it,much love to all and I hope we all have a great day
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the good luck, heading out shortly. And good luck tonight hope the rabbits don't get traumatized.

Great to see Gman and Mario this morning. Brings back lots of memories.

Starty...enjoy your trip.

Pauly...enjoy the visit with your Mom.

Off to the interview. Will check back later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Fingers crossed PQ
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

We've got your back, PQ! Anxious to hear how it goes.

Greetings, Mick, Starty, G, Mario, Pauly, and all yet to come. Quiet day on the home front for me, which is actually my favorite kind.

Comment

Hi there - hope it all went well PQ - I have an idea of what you are going through.
                            Good luck with your Mum's visit Pauly.
                            Thanks for the ratty support Mick - we relaid the traps yesterday and waiting to see what happens. We have a roof that no one can get into - its just a very shallow ceiling space.
                            I had a major meltdown yesterday - it was to do with the stress from work and trying to do some related matters (that have to be done) - and finding it really hard. Again, I cant say much here - but its not looking great.

Hi there to everyone else.

Comment

Mick -meant to tell you that your teeth look great!!!

Starty - enjoy your hols

Pauly - thinking of you. Hang tight. :hug:

:checkin: everyone
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                              X