No announcement yet.

saturday ..guy fawkes day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauly I saw on another thread that you are drinking. Please don't do this to yourself. I saw that your brother is hurting himself too but you drinking won't help him or you. Try to hang on.

Comment

Thanks all....I had you with me at the interview....and in my opinion it went really well.
      I was interviewed by the President of the Board, the General Manager (my boss) and a volunteer HR rep.
      Superficially the GM had to leave the interview 1/2 through due to a previous meeting, yeah right.
      It was to let me speak freely about the changes it'd make/current staff issues.
      Just glad to have it over and done with.

TT...went basically as I'd expected so yes went well. Sorry to hear about the melt down :hug: and glad that you are here posting :heartbeat:

Hey Nora.....if I wasn't so tired I'd add a smile....know you'll understand. LOL

See you in the morning............:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

What's going on Pauly? Is this all about your Mom's visit? Please don't do this

Mick, my day started off much better today, thanks!
        I hope you enjoy the bonfire as much as possible. Good luck finding neat stuff in the morning.

Hello to G & Mario!! Long time no see Mario, hope you are doing well

Starty, happy vacation!

Pie, let's all have an easy weekend, we deserve it, right?

PQ, I hope you had a good interview!

TT, I hope things are smoothing out for you now.
        I have had some real ups & downs lately myself. We need to be extra kind to ourselves when sh*t pops up.

Hi Nora!
        Hi to anyone I've missed.

Have a peaceful night one & all!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
        X