Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday

MAE ALL.....

Just starting the thread so will be back as soon as the coffee is ready......:smile:PPQP

OK...coffee all around and an extra special one for you Mick. Been thinking of you and wishing you strength for the road ahead.

US election finally over, well maybe!

Boss packed up the rest of his personal belongings from the office yesterday. He says next Thursday is his last day. Haven't heard a word from the hiring committee yet so if it's not me the new guy will be coming in with no training. Now that makes me nervous.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Wednesday.....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; November 9, 2016, 07:24 AM.

Sorry that I didn't check in earlier. But, thank you for starting us off. I'm still at work but wanted to say hi.

Mick hugs
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks PQ for starting the thread. Its well into Thursday now and I am dealing with some really bad news on the work front. Hope Mick is getting some rest.

Comment

NoraC...hi to you too.

TT...sorry to hear there's bad news at work. :hug:

Mick...like TT said we're all hoping you're getting some rest.

Shout out to everyone else who may or may not stop in....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greeting Abbers,

Sorry it took me all day to pull myself off of the ceiling. The election results were rather disappointing, to say the least

Thanks for the coffee & startup this morning PQ.
          It really would be nice to hear something, anything about the job, huh? I still have my fingers crossed for you.

TT, sorry about your bad news at work. I hope things get better.

Hi there Nora!

I had a bit of a chat with Mick this afternoon on FB.
          Things sound a bit tense but under control for now. A sudden death is so startling for a family. Lets all keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night while we figure out how to deal with our new president elect and not lose our minds.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

this was a day that made me feel like saying fuck it, I want a drink, but I didn't and won't but the thought sure did pop in there.

I feel for people who are under the radar of all the awful promises made during the worst election campaign I have seen. We are now a part of a reality tv program.
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
              this was a day that made me feel like saying fuck it, I want a drink, but I didn't and won't but the thought sure did pop in there.

I feel for people who are under the radar of all the awful promises made during the worst election campaign I have seen. We are now a part of a reality tv program.
              Yes....it was a day I stayed close to MWO.
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lav - thanks for letting us know about Mick. I have been thinking of them. Please let them know my prayers are with them.

I think I'm going to go curl up in a fetal position. I have promised myself that I would look for positives in my daily life tomorrow. Focus on that.

Take care all
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Lav...thanks for catching us up with Mick. I'm sure he knows we're all her for him and Julie.

Sam..."this was a day that made me feel like saying fuck it, I want a drink, but I didn't and won't" :goodjob: Letting the thought pop in and out. Perhaps we should try unplugging 2016 and plugging it back in and see if it works.

NoraC...good advice for all. I too am going to curl up, but with a book, and not only look for positive's in my life tomorrow but focus on my gratitude's.

Wishing all a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hidy Hi ABeroooos!

PPQ, thanks for booting us into action on this sunny hump day.

Sounds like some work drama here and there which is no fun. I'm up for my first review I found out today so that will be interesting.

Politics isn't important enough for us to lose sleep over let alone our sobriety. The evil mess in Washington will grind on regardless the puppet-in-chief, so calm minds, a sense of humor, and lots of garlic is my prescription.

I peeled a pomegranate properly today for the first time ever and it was really fun. Youtube it if anyone is interested.

Fingers are mighty sore from work so I'ts time for a cheesy sci fi.

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X