X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Sanity, or Not

Just a kick off friends. Backinabit

Hi Pi...thanks for starting the thread.

TT...just heard about the earthquake. Everything ok where you are?

Just starting the coffee, will be back later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Whoa Det and PQ! What's not to love about a pay raise? I'm having an unusually busy week of good earnings myself.

Yo Mick! I appreciate that even during a challenging time of loss, you manage to keep your perspective. I agree with you that being AF is priceless when finding our way through these times. Much love and respect to you, my friend.

A crazy and unexpected thing has happened on the heels of the election. I'm struggling to type the words, but... Dad's caregiver is distraught over fear of being deported. Apparently, she's been in tears since Tuesday night. Dad announced he's going to marry her to solve her immigration issues! WTF?!?! Going out there today to confront the madness first-hand.
      Last edited by Pie; November 13, 2016, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Pi...who could have seen that happening!!!! Good luck with that.

Mick...like to think you're out detecting but got a feeling you're tied up with other things.

Plans for today is a hair cut before going to my brothers for supper tonight. Love having some cook Sunday dinner for me.

Shout out to all who stop by today.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya peeps,how are we all?apologies for not starting the fred,some days are up ,some down ,and this is one of the latter,but we are all ok.thanks pie for the start up..yes being af has certainly been a godsend during all of this,dont know where I would have been if I had been drinking..wow pie,so trumps tirade has got your pops carer in a tizz?we had the same panic set in over here with the brexit issues..even to the extent of sending Scots back to Scotland..she will be ok

tt...how are things with you...has the earthquake had any effect on you ?hope you are safe...as you say,things are raw ,and will be for some time..strange you cant get mothballs,but can get poison..

hiya Lav...yep theres plenty of room for you over here!in the menantime heres a Lancashire brew for you

hiya Nora..yep theres room for you too..one of my friends has just emigrated to San Diego,so there you go...

hya ppqp,how are things with you?getting everything sorted before the snow comes?Ive got a bit to do in the garden,was busy yesterday,made the skirting boards,changed the bathroom floor tile,sealed around the windows,put some primroses in..

big hello to everyone,sorry this aint the best of posts today x
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Top O the Sunday ABernadoes!

Pie, thanks for the morning launch. Pie is a great way to start your day

Mick, never need to apologize for your posts...always great to have you mate, epic posts or otherwise.

today is family photo day which I'm looking forward to. One of the kids is 3 so I'll have my hands full I'm sure.

Got out to the mountains to shoot with a new buddy from work and we had a great time. Found out last week that I'll be doing a show in Vegas January for a week but I'm not dreading it at all. Not taking it lightly either and using the time to gather my AF muscles.

Don't let the media fearmongers whip anyone into panic mode. DC moves at a snail's pace at the best of times. We will adapt, improvise and overcome life's challenges as we always do. si si puede (sp?)

off to fire up another brew...wishing you all a fantabulous sunny day.

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey all. Sorry for the rough day, Mick.

Det, I have done Vegas AF. We had fun. Good on you for making sure you are prepared.

Pie, so sorry. Hope you get things sorted.

PQ - enjoy your supper.
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

what is this? cant understand

Comment

Has anyone heard from TT?
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good Sunday evening Abbers,

Thanks for the startup Pie!
                    I imagine you have your hands full with your Dad - wishing you the best of luck.

PQ, I sure wish someone would cook for me once in a while. I hope you enjoyed it immensely

TT, an earthquake? I haven't heard a thing. I hope everything is OK

Mick, good to see you as always & I hope things improve quickly :hug:

Det, if you need a chaperone for the Vegas trip.......
                    Make this trip healthy & productive, right?

Hi Nora!

Beth641, this is a thread for folks completely abstaining from AL. We have become old friends but you are certainly welcome to join us.

Wishing everyone a peaceful Night. Be sure to step outside & check the SUPERMOON, it's awesome!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X