Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily AF~Wednesday 11/16

Good Wednesday morning Abbers & happy Humpday

Thought I'd start the thread for us today. Coffee is ready!
    Our friend Mick is busy dealing with difficult family stuff, he needs a break.

Here's a little inspiration for us & a great reminder why our friendships here are so important -
    DailyOM - Your Allies On Life's Journey

Have a great day, I'll be back later!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Mae everybody, Lav thanks for the kick off Det,I laughed about the British teeth thing haha,that's always the joke in movies and stuff, I'm thinking that I have an impulse control problem with everything from shopping, smoking, eating and of course drinking, how do I get passed it? I just had a cigarette and I'm jittery from it and I knew I would be but the compulsion was so strong! I think I need to do my self hypnosis before bed again, hope all is ok with Mick and family, much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Wednesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...thanks for the brew, I'll have another please. Thanks for the link, I had a quick look but will check it out further.

Mick...totally agree with Lav...take a break and concentrate on what you need to do for you and yours.

Pauly...I think that's a great idea starting your self hypnosis again. Hope you have a wonderful AF Wednesday as well.

TT...thinking of you.

Gearing up for our annual Christmas Craft Sale this weekend. I enjoy seeing all the vendors but it does make for long days. Last day for the boss on Thursday as the torch gets passed at our annual general meeting. On a mission to collect photos of current boss to make a retirement card for the staff to sign. That'll keep me busy for the next couple of days.

Gotta say I feel a heavy load has been lifted with the new GM, now lets just get that raise in place! Have a good one.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Happy hump day ABeroooos!

Lav, thanks for the java and for initiating the warp engines as we soar into brave new AF worlds
        to meet strange lifeforms and eat even stranger tasty things.

My goodness, where's the crew? off snark hunting? playing marbles? Sewing buttons back on? It's gotta
        be one of those 3.

Pauly, check this out: Blog | The Blog of Author Tim Ferriss | Tim Ferriss's 4-Hour Workweek and Lifestyle Design Blog
        Tim has a fun variety of podcasts but this one seems appropriate. People like us (short attention-span) need structure and grounding more so than others I think. I like to listen to these when laying down also: Listen to TED Radio Hour online

PPQ, craft sale sounds like good creative fun.

gotta run... something in the oven smells....ready

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Wow, it has been a light day here. Busy is a good thing though provided we're not out there robbing banks or anything.

Pauly, the MWO CDs helped me more than I can say. Get them or find something similar, they work!

PQ, glad you are feeling some workplace relief
          The craft fair sounds like fun, I enjoy those things!

Det, snark hunting.....does that require any special skills? Ha ha!!
          I hope your dinner was fabulous.
          I made soup today, yum

I had a message from Mick today, he is still hanging in there. Of course we wouldn't expect anything else :hug:

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey all.......Lav, didn't rob any banks today.

PQ - hope that raise kicks in soon.

Mick - hugs

Going to bed early tonight......sleepy for some reason. Night
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
            X