sunday the sundayieth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday the sundayieth

mae all ...how are we doing today then?all good I hope ...so thats it the world of reality returns?peeps back at work tomorrow ...and toikeys can breathe a sigh of relief for the next three weeks?this week aint a bonzer for me ..or for that matter any of thefamily ,but Ive got the added pleasure of watching Jeremy kyle in the dentists chair tomorrow...me not him!!

didnt go detecting today..my heart isnt really in it tbh..so its brew time instead...

hiya starts how are you then?all good today I hope ...you been out with the dogs this morning?I spent chrimbo in Egypt one year ..it was reely strange..have you ever tried to say ho ho ho in Egyptian???

hi snoops hows you today then?you doing ok...and on the menu today is..........you like chrimbo music..you mean carols and all that sung in a choir?when I was younger,I got a scholarship to a choir school in Scotland,quite famous at the time...while I was there ,we made 2 records,and one of them was a christmas one..I have still got a recording of that record,with me singing the solo on it at the age of 13/14...I still have 2 friends from those days,one of whom got a Norwegian knighthood!where my life took a left turn...who knows!!!

hiya pauly...hows you feeling today?hope you are a bit chirpier,you up to anything today?pauly I know they are expensive,but implants beat a plate hands down..I used to have a plate ..it spent more time in me sock drawer than my sox..it was crap..and now Ive got da implants..massive difference

hi ppqp...hows you then..if there aint a lot of tooth left then the finance should be adjusted accordingly??so its a lazee.com weekend for you is it...as long as you enjoy it...

hiya Lav..how are you today then?all good..Im just about to have another brew..you up for it?tree up today is it?yep..the rabbits have been in the tunnel...he loves it she hates it becase it is below surface it collects a bit of water ..and she hates wet feet...dont even think of my next move....

20161126_085459.jpg

20161126_090724.jpg

I've written a letter to the Royal Mail to complain about my post being stolen.
    To make sure they see it, I've put it inside a birthday card.

15170767_1248071778593576_5638455313068391879_n.jpg

There I was, sitting at the bar, staring at my drink, when a really big, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink, and gulps it down in one swig.
    "Well, whatcha gonna do about it?" he says menacingly, as I burst into tears.
    "Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY. I can’t stand to see a man crying."
    "This is the worst day of my life," I said. "I'm a complete failure. I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parking lot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance. I left my wallet in the cab I took home. I found my wife in bed with the gardener, and then my dog bit me, so I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to it all. I buy a drink, drop the capsule in it, and was sitting here watching the poison dissolve when you show up and drink the whole thing!! But enough about me, how's your day going?..

15136007_820525068090551_1548337428799029766_n.jpg

Couple are texting:
    Boyfriend: ILY
    Girlfriend: Aww type in full it makes it more special ♥
    Boyfriend: I'm Leaving You.

Murphy: "You"ve a nice couple of goldfish there Paddy. What are their names?" Paddy: "I"ve called them, One and Two". Murphy: "Why is that then Paddy?" Paddy: ""Coz if One dies, I"ve still got Two".

Ever have one of those mornings where you can't even be bothered to get dressed?
    Anyway, I was arrested at the bus stop!!..

My son asked me if he could borrow my torch because he was going out on a date.
    I said to him "I never used to take a torch on my dates when I was your age".
    "I know". He said "look what you ended up with".
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE all. Pretty pink sunrise out my window to the east, bodes well for a nice day 'round these parts. Holiday dog care is winding down, so have time to read back a bit. Fish and Chips! Too funny, Mick.

Received an unexpected invite to Thanksgiving dinner with former in-laws of mine. I surely do like these folks. The bittersweet part is that I was married to their son, and have many, deep regrets about that time in my life. Rather little to be done about all that at this point. Just have to live with it.

Will be making usual Sunday visit to Dad, and hope that the outcome of the Chargers v. Texans game is the biggest unknown to be faced.

Greetings, Lav, Det, Pauly, PQ, Sam, TT, and all others stopping by.

Comment

Mornin,

Mick, thanks for sharing your interesting musical past, who woulda guessed? So, you love Christmas music too! I got a piano last year for my birthday and try to spend time every day practicing Christmas Carols, for my own pleasure and to sing a little with my grandson. I think enjoying music is a wonderful gift. Loved your jokes!

Comment

All good here thanks Mick. And you? Sound like you are having a tough time. Hang in there cos as you well know difficult times do pass :hug:

Been out with the doggers and to a buddhist centre for a course. Was very good and I will be returning. Now time for a kip

Comment

Mae everybody,funny jokes Mick and I love the pics,makes me want another bunny but I'm just not up for the work again, if I get a plate(which is terrible at 43!!!) Insurance will cover it completely, the implants I gotta pay out of pocket 100% I could blame the boozing but my teeth were shite before that,I actually had two bad root canals which resulted in extraction at 15,terrible for a teenagers self esteem, thank goodness they're all in the back! Pie,did you go to the ex in laws? Seems like it would feel awkward, me and hubs had remained close to Kells ex for years after the split, I'm glad he moved to Idaho cuz it wasn't fair to Lou's dad that we still hung out with her ex but they dated like 4 years and he even lived with us briefly, I'm also friends with one of Michelle's exes mom,kinda weird, gonna try and fanangle hubs into taking me to breakfast at IHOP, I spotted lemon pancakes on the menu last week much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Sunday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Pauly, yes I absolutely did accept the invitation. Their son and I were married in our early twenties, so a very long time ago. Plus, he's passed away since then, so not much to feel awkward about. The ex in-laws are very likeable, decent people. Quite a contrast to my own wacky family.

I love IHOP's lemon pancakes!

Comment

MAE ALL....lazee.com continues today!!

Mick...thanks for starting us up this morning. Going to be a tough week for you and your family, we're here for you, and like Starty says, difficult times do pass. :hug: I can personally attest to that!

Pi...I'm pulling for the game to be the only unknown you face today. You know the saying "hindsight is twenty twenty". The way I look at my past now is that I did the best I could at the time. I think it's great that you still have a relationship with the ex in-laws. Like it or not we're all in this world together.

Snoop...got to agree with you about music. It takes me to magical places.

Start...had to google "kip". Out of all the responses I think I'll stick with "bed/nap". LOL

Pauly...did the fanangle work? I've never tried IHOP's lemon pancakes. The tooth is at the back so I will not be contemplating a plate or implants, I don't care how big the gap is. LOL

Got a craving for a prime rib roast so sod the budget got to indulge sometimes....Have a Super Sunday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good afternoon Abbers,

Just dropping in to say hello!
                I had to take YB to the hospital this morning. He's in the OR this afternoon having his inflammed appendix removed, ugh.

I'll try to check in later.
                Have a great day everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ooh Lav, that doesn't sound good. Best wishes for speedy YB recovery and all that.

Comment

Pie,glad you had a nice dinner with them the lemon pancakes were amazing! PQ,enjoy the prime rib roast,I'm making turkey noodle soup with the last of the turkey,poor Winslow looked depressed when he realized I was using the rest of it haha,Lav,I hope everything is ok with YB,ugh,put up the Christmas decs and that's more work than going to work! Poor Louie is sick,he can't eat cuz he has mouth sores and a sore throat, not sure what's going on but Kell just took him to the doctor, I'll keep you posted
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

PQ, I very much envy your perspective on the past. Mine still haunts me. My own bad behavior, I mean.

Prime rib?! Now there's a thing to envy! Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Comment

OK, I'm back home again. Surgery went well & the YB is resting comfortably. They said that I HAVE to go back & pick him up tomorrow, ha ha.
                        I just hope he continues to behave himself, he was pretty goofy on the pain meds.

Hello to Pie, Pauly, PQ & everyone.
                        Have a peaceful night one & all!

Lav

PS: these are the times you have to be especially grateful for a clear head. Arriving at the ER early in the morning without a hangover is definitely a plus
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X