Monday November something

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday November something

Hope everything is ok Mick figured I'd kick us off on this overcast Monday, much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Happy unhung Monday ABerooos!

Pauly, how fun to have you cast us off into the wild frontier. How was the prime rib?

Lav, YB all ok with appendix and all? haven't had mine out but understand it's no fun when they act up.

fingers are healing up slowly and at least typing a bit better here. Lots of snow on the ground from yesterday so may be
    a slippery drive and i better leave early. Couple pics from around the house yesterday:

sure is nice to get back from holiday without the headache, blurry head and agony of AL in the mix. yay!

be well loves
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Gorgeous pics Det it was lucky PPQP who had the prime rib, I had soup

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya folks,how are you all..today hasnt been a good day tbh ,went to dentist,then the chapel of rest,Julie really upset obviously,so will just leave it for today normal service tomorrow x!
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...thanks for starting us off this morning. How was the soup? Hope you're having a good Monday.

Det...prime rib was ace. Glad to hear the fingers are on the mend. Great pic's. It keeps trying to snow here but roads are still bare and dry.

Mick...you take as much time as you need. This is going to be a tough week for you.

Feeling a little bit bleh today for some reason. I think going from doing everything to trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do now is getting to me.
          Oh well, this too shall pass.
          Have a Marvelous Monday all and all to come.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi folks. Thoughts are with you Mick and you need to be there for Julie.
            Maybe you need a holiday PQ?
            Lovely pics Det and thanks for the startup Pauly.
            It continues to be tough here. Not getting better. At least my daughter did really well in her university exams.
            Hi there Pie and Lav and others.

Comment

Hi Abbers,

My condolences Mick. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Det, those pics really are top shelf mate. great clarity and colour. So real.

Take it easy out there.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Pauly, you had soup, and I ate beans. Think we need to take some menu cues from PQ!

Greetings also to Det, Mick, TT, G, and all yet to stop by.

Comment

Good Monday evening Abbers!

Wow Pauly, thanks for getting us goin this morning

Mick, sorry this week is tough for you & your family. We will keep the home fires burning for you :hug:

Det, very nice pictures! I can't say I am ready for snow yet but it sure is pretty to see, ha ha

PQ, can you maybe write your own job description? That would be kinda cool!
                  In the meantime a little mental rest would be nice

TT, I am glad to see you checking in. Great that your daughter is doing so well.
                  I hope things normalize soon for you!

Hi there G & Pie!
                  We haven't seen Sam check in lately. I usually track him down on Facebook (you can't really hide from us too long)!!! I hope you are well.

Well, the YB is still in the hospital due to a post op fever. He's getting loads of antibiotics IV so hopefully they will do the trick. I have subjected him to my best surgical nursing skills so he's been up walking, eating & drinking lots of water. When I left the hospital at 7 pm he was looking forward to watching a football game on TV.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Thinking of you Mick Lav,hope everything goes well with YB and he's out tomorrow, went to the tool store to get hubs a floorjack he wants for Christmas, they asked if I wanted a roller cart to take it out but being the smartass I am said no thanks and carried it out to my car then upstairs to my closet.. my arms feel like rubber

Comment

Working...
                    X