toozdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toozdi

hiya peeps,hows everyone today then ?all good I hope..well as you can imagine its not so good ,but the one thing I do hold on to is the fact that I dont drink...Julie is holding it together pretty good,but obviously there are times,when she goes too..she has actually said that I have been a rock for her ..(I dont think so)but its something I def couldnt have done if I had been on the booze...I also have my sad times too,she was like a mum to me ...well she was/is so again if I had been hammered I would have been a complete dick..apologies for going on ,but hey...
    Dentist yesterday...thats the tooth job almost finished,back next weeek for a review and any tweaks that need done..now that its almost over heres what I have had done..this is why it has taken so long..in the top...3 teeth out,2 studs from plate taken out,regraft bone to infected jaw .....then top jaw drilled ..six abutments put in to jaw ,12 implants put in..bottom teeth reshaped ..6 crowns added.. apart from that....roughly 84 injections!! it is so good to eat properly again!!
    brew time ...here we go

hiya Lav...hows yb then ?is he ok?what have you got him doing?resting up isnt your strong point..hope all is well...

hiya pauly how are you doing today then?all good I hope..hows the arms today then?

hiya det ...hows the hand doing ?the pics are lovely mate..

hi pie hope you are well too.hows the doggies doing?

hiya tt..thanks for your wishes ...hope ther is some sunshine jobwise for you.

hia ppqp..how are you?doing ok?how is work..

right peeps going now thread aint up to much but...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick,don't you be apologizing for going on about your MIL,she was a family member that you loved,we care about you and want to try to help you through this difficult time, I know you'd be here for any of us too,that's what friends do right? Jeez, what a journey with the teeth haha,arms feel ok,brain not good, slept horribly last night and I don't know why, up at 12:30 to pee like a racehorse, freezing cold, up at 3 something and not sure if I fell back asleep again, up for good at 4:30,I'm wondering if I should do my self hypnosis during the afternoon or something cuz at the end when he's counting you back to being awake, he says"now you're wide awake" maybe it's messing up my sleep, who knows, I've been thinking about Sam lately, I know he's fine probably just busy but he's missed here,much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Tuesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning Mick and Pauly and MAE all to come....

Pauly...I pretty much had the same sleep experience as you did last night, only up for good at 5am. That makes sense about doing self hypnosis in the afternoon (or maybe in the morning) especially if it ends with now you're wide awake. I think for me it's just the same money worries and then I tell myself you paid the rent, paid your bills so you're doing just fine. I have always been a worrier.

Mick...I'm sure you are a rock for Julie and not drinking is HUGE! Geeze, what are we going to talk about when you're finished at the dentist. LOL Let's change the subject, when do you head out for your holis? That's gotta be coming up soon.

Shout out to all not here yet and I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

morning greetings ABerooskies!

Mick, you are a rock indeed. It's so wonderful to be AF and 'present' for those in need. Glad dentistry adventure is winding down for you.

Lav, sounds like a quick recovery for YB, glad to hear it.

Pauly, how about a hypno made for sleep? i have several and they are terrific for zzzzzzzz.
        Also try wearing sunglasses for the hour just prior to sleep... it helps me. I have a bad habit of being
        on the confuser right up to bedtime and it helps.

Sam, miss you brother.

shouts to TTops, Pie, PPQ, Guitarista, Nora, Sunflower?, anyone else my sleepy head is missing.

worked couple hours overtime last night trying to make up for time off last week. Car battery is acting up in the cold
        so I better try and start it early. brrrr!

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, you are a rock for all of us, honestly. I hope you & Julie will be OK, this is so hard. I was a kid of 32 when my mom passed, I have missed her every day since she left us :hug:

Pauly, a mid-afternoon hypnosis sounds like a great idea. Give it a try!

PQ, I know for a fact that we all worry way too much. It is a learned habit & it can be 'unlearned'. I have made a good deal of progress in that department. Tolle's 'The Power of now' was a big help for me

Det, have you tried wrapping that car battery in a warm blanket? Ha ha! I hate it when my car won't start up right away!

Well, YB did not get home today, more problems popping up. I left the hospital at 7 pm & just had a call from his nurse at 9:30, geez.
          His problems seem to be typical complications of anesthesia in older folks. Everything is being addressed though so hopefully tomorrow they will discharge him - we shall see.

Hello to the rets of the crew.
          I need to go rest my brain.
          Peace to everyone tonight!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X