Thursday 1 Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 1 Dec

Hi there - its 1 Dec already and I know Mick has the funeral today so I thought I should start the thread. It will be a short post.

Mick dont feel bad about posting about your feelings - this is a recovery site! One of the problems some (not all) people who have abused AL - is that they hide their feelings in AL - or only let them out when they have had a skinful. So talking and sharing is good I guess. T
    We are thinking of you today (or on Thursday when it is your time).

Pauly - good call on the toxic boyfriend.I couldn't tolerate that for my daughter.
    Det - you sound good.
    Lav - any update on the grouchy invalid?
    Pie, Nora, PQ -others - hope your week is going well. Sam - haven't heard from you for a while but then I have been shy too.
    Things are really awful here - sorry folks but it doesn't ease up, it just gets worse and I have to soldier on. I cant paint a pretty picture at this end.

Still I am thinking of you all and especially you Mick, and your family. The swimming plan sounds like it might be good.

Hi TT and all to come.

Thinking of you and your family today Mick.

What's awful there TT? Too much work on or maybe a persistent rodent in your immediate environment or surrounds? Hope you have an easy day my friend.

Wishing all a fab MAE.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

MAE ALL....

TT...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Wish things would get sorted out for you. You're doing a great job hanging in there :hug:

Gman...always good to see you on this post.

Mick...you're in our hearts today. :heartbeat:

Good thing about today is we're taking the ex-boss out to lunch. Shout out to all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,thinking of you TT,sorry you're going through difficult times right now hi Mr.G,slow week at work, driving me crazy cuz I HATE sitting around, I really hope today is better, wishing everyone a peaceful AF Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Thursday evening Abbers!

Thanks for the startup TT!
          Geez, I hope things ease up for you soon.
          Well, since you asked - the grumpy invalid is now home but has quite a way to go before I would call him 'normal', ha ha.
          He really had a rough time & this was only his second surgical experience. Some people just don't do surgical trauma very well.
          He will be fine, at some point!

Mick, sure hope today was manageable for you & your family. We are all thinking of you!

Hi there G & PQ! I hope the lunch was decent PQ

Pauly, people are busy shopping & probably not paying attention to their hair. I had mine cut last week so I can forget about it until after the chaos of the season is over, LOL

Greetings to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hidy ho ABerooonies!

Mick, thinking of you brother.

Ttops, so sorry to hear things are down. Feel free to lay it on us.

Pauly, things picking up any at work? you could always run outside and chase folks down with scissors and
            propose a haircut.

Lav, grumpy invalid is doing better i hope.

quick pick from the front door tue morn. Not spectacular but a nice way to greet the world.

Guitarista, do you perform music professionally? sorry I forget.

PPQ, hope lunch was fun.

tomorrow's Friday already. wowsers.

that's a wrap for now... off to learn something weird on youtube

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post

Guitarista, do you perform music professionally? sorry I forget.
              Have done in the past Det. But in recent years i've involved myself in some community work on top of making music, so i live on split (and humble) incomes. top pic again.

hope YB is recovering well Lav.

Mick, Sam, how you doing?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X