friday poetz day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday poetz day....

morning all,how are we today then?all good I hope.well yesterday was a pretty emotive day,but the lady is at peace with God now..(my beliefs ,not a debate subject!!!)so its time to look after the living now..so we will start with a brew...
    what really chuffed me was the fact that not once did I think..hmm just one or I wonder..that includes pouring drinks for people etc at probably one of the lowest times you can get..I am so glad..glad that I was strong enough to hold it together for myself,to help others at this pretty bad time.

ok so who is doing what this weekend?shall we see?

hiya tt..."soldier on" that phrase brings back memories!yes you are right too..most peoples emotions only come out after a bellyful of ale,and as this is asite where ale doesnt figure..why shouldnt this be the catalyst for emotive release...sounds all very grandiose but actually means ..say what you want...without being offensive..going down to see Julies dad this morning see how things are..sorry things arent as good your end ,I hope there is a solution on the horizon...keep your chin up.

hi Gittarista....alternative spelling .com thanks for your support my friend..hope all is well for you...any plans this weekend or bimbling from beach to beach?

Ppqp...thanx for the thotz how id the liunch with ex boss go?was it home truths time,or a civilised affair?hope you are settling into the new work routines,

hiya pauly how are you today then?you know what....start scratching your head ..is there not a kinda gimmicky haircut that you could come up with for chrimbo? type in gimmicky haircuts for christmas see what comes up..heres just one lot..

12 Super Cute DIY Christmas Hairstyles for All Lengths - DIY & Crafts

hiya Lav ..thank you ...hows you today then?hows the normal invalid?your house must be like a rest home ...daughter ,yb, dog at times!!hope yhe gets better soon..(for both of you!!!:egadhow do you investigate your own moider :congratulatory:anyways heres a large I aint gonna fly off the handle brew!!

hiya det ..lovely pic..what have you learnt off you toob?

right good peeps time for the offski ..thank you for your good wishes x

2 New Years Resolutions:
    - Wash hands after taking a sh.t at work.
    - Improve on my Big Mac preparation time.

As the mother-in-law tucked into dinner at our place, she noticed the dog at her feet wagging his tail. "Oh bless, is he pleased to see me?" she giggled. "No love, don't mind him!" I said. "It's just you're eating off his plate."

Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?
    Little Old Lady: I am 86 years old.
    Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?
    Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.
    Defense Attorney: Did you know him?
    Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.
    Defense Attorney: What happened after he sat down?
    Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.
    Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?
    Little Old Lady: No, I didn’t stop him.
    Defense Attorney: Why not?
    Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Abler died some 30 years ago.
    Defense Attorney: What happened next?
    Little Old Lady: He began to rub my boobs.
    Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?
    Little Old Lady: No, I did not stop him.
    Defense Attorney: Why not?
    Little Old Lady: His rubbing made me feel all alive and excited. I haven’t felt that good in years!
    Defense Attorney: What happened next?
    Little Old Lady: Well, by then, I was feeling really "spicy" that I just laid down and told him "Take me, young man. Take me!"
    Defense Attorney: Did he take you?
    Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, "April Fool!" And that’s when I shot him, the little bstard!

Wouldn’t it be great if we could put ourselves
    in the tumble dryer for 10 mins
    and come out wrinkle free and 2 sizes smaller

An old woman is riding in an elevator in a very lavish New York City building when a young, beautiful woman gets into the elevator, smelling of expensive perfume.
    She turns to the old woman and says arrogantly, "Romance" by Ralph Lauren, $150 an ounce!"
    Then another young and beautiful woman gets on the elevator, and also very arrogantly turns to the old woman saying, "Chanel No. 5, $200 an ounce!"
    About three floors later, the old woman has reached her destination and is about to get off the elevator. Before she leaves, she looks both beautiful women in the eye, then bends over and farts and says, "Broccoli - 49 cents a pound

Anyone who says their wedding day was the best day of their life clearly has never had 2 chocolate bars fall down at once from a vending machine

For sale ..9mm,coupla clips and a box of shells ..offers???

15192558_823305047812553_3678612637321552841_n.jpg

15230574_823432104466514_3955066461222419222_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good 2 c u Mick. Hope Missus and fIL are as well as can be expected. Some bimbling down the beach today, but in work this weekend through to first half of next week. and polishing the motorsickle. Should keep me outta trouble. I'll take the 9 mil off yer hands, looks old school.

Have a good day y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Good 2 c u Mick. Hope Missus and fIL are as well as can be expected. Some bimbling down the beach today, but in work this weekend through to first half of next week. and polishing the motorsickle. Should keep me outta trouble. I'll take the 9 mil off yer hands, looks old school.

Have a good day y'all.
      thanx g just going to see fil now..9mm old school? 11/32" or a tad under 3/8"is old skool...yep ring/ oj :thumbsup:
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by Mick View Post
        thanx g just going to see fil now..9mm old school? 11/32" or a tad under 3/8"is old skool...yep ring/ oj :thumbsup:
        yep, SAE....Old school as in properly made, unlike some of the newer poorer quality spanners usually from asia. I've found some great old rusty looking spanners from markets for a buck each. Clean em up and they're good as new. Hope you have an easy day mate.
        Last edited by Guitarista; December 2, 2016, 05:15 AM.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Mick, getting through the services for a loved one is a milestone, so good you make it through and now the healing. Thoughts to you and loved ones.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick glad everything went well, jokes were hysterical thank you hi Mr.G not much going on in my neck of the desert, day off and really irritated that I can't sleep in like everyone else seems to wish all my packages would hurry up and get here,they've been having problems with people stealing them right off the doorstep of houses! One guy even had to go through a gate,walk up a long drive way and he still took the package! Luckily the owners have video surveillance, much love to all, hope everyone enjoys their day
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Mick...just want to say I'm glad you posted this morning and I'm chuffed for you too!
              Been a shitty day, the ex has reappeared, so will check in tomorrow....PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, glad to see you today & in good form too!
                I hope your FIL is going to be OK on his own, that's rough.
                Love the 'ice hole', ha ha!!!

Det, what a beautiful view from your door, lucky you

Hi there G, Star & Pauly!

PQ, I'm sorry you have to deal with him again. Take care of yourself, please :hug:

Everything is OK here but old people take a long time to recover from surgery, honestly!
                My preferred patients are younger & more motivated, ha ha! I'll keep pushing him along, that's what I do

Greetings to the others & wishing everyone a peaceful night!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X