sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

morn all...how are we today then?hopefully well.looks like the weather is holding out here pretty good today,just been out in the garden,messing about..now its brew time..

hiya ppqp..yes we ordered the flowers yesterday ,they are lovely ..the plan is to lay tonys flowers with his mums on the family grave on Fri after the service,really not looking forward to this but I guess none of us are ..
    the baggage handlers are in talks now..please their fkn selves for me..worst case scenario ..we are allowed 10kg hand luggage...Ill get some kit in that an d as much as I can get in my pockets etc...we are going..
    did the chinook hit ?hope there wiz no damage ..take it you are in holiday mode now ?have a good one..

hiya pauly hows you then?all good I hope..many years ago I used to keep angel fish...marbled ones,they are very choosey on water conditions,the water softness and temp etc,but they are so graceful to watch ...and as was said they wont chew the cables or pee on the carpet!!

hi Nora C ..lovely to "see" you and thank you for your thoughts :hug:hope all is well with you?how are things?

hiya Starts ...you doing ok?...chin up remember!!:welldone:

hi Lav...well so sorry to here that you have got a load of hassle brewing thru the "shenanigans" .(.that word comes form your part of the world doesnt it?) of your dil...dont let the stress get to you....heres some camomile cawfee thats good for it ...well if you can have it in tea ..you can have it in cawfee too..!!any plans for today?

hiya pie tt ,sam the man and allus the others not here ...have a great day..

the bird house ..first guest eyeing it up...

20161218_091524.jpg

20161218_093609.jpg

93% of dog owners say their dog has made them a better person in at least one way, a study found.
    This same study found that 99% of cat owners say they feel their cat has told them to fck off, at least once, this week

15442390_836148756528182_8857751556438029425_n.jpg

for all you country n western fans......

15589772_835318286611229_7433618640450184034_n.jpg

Yesterday I went to Coles to buy cabbage - I was told there is a new law that if you buy cabbage from Coles, you're legally required to purchase carrots and mayonnaise as well.
    Apparently it's Coles Law.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mickaloo and all to come. Chins are well and truly up

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,get some cargo pants so you can stuff more into your pockets I'm sending you a Facebook request later,Sam,thought I might be an imposter when I sent his so letting you know now it's me,those pics are cute,I like the doggie,went to the mall last night and we all had so much fun,even hubs,usually he bitches about having towalk around, parking, etc but he was in good spirits, I bought a blended iced coffee and half way through forgot it was coffee cuz it was so yummy and sweet but I had been giving Louie sips! Wonder if he slept? got to get my ham and turkey today! Trying to avoid storesthis week, much love to all and I hope everyone enjoys their AF(of course) Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello all

Mick - laughed at 99% of cat owners say they feel their cat has told them to fck off, at least once, this week. I think I heard that about an hour ago. Plus I groaned at Coles Law.

Pauly - Glad that you had fun. Funny that you were letting Louie have sips of your coffee. osteroops:

Hi Starty, Lav & all to come.
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Checking in before bedtime for a change, nice. We actually hit 60 degrees around here today so the ice is gone
          But it's heading down to 23 tonight so I guess something will manage to ice up, ha ha!

Mick, my bird feeder looks a lot like yours & it's always busy there. It attracts a lot of different birds & yes a few squirrels too. My small dog does her best to chase the squirrels away.
          No visitors at all this weekend. Tomorrow we are meeting up with daughter & her family for lunch for my birthday, I'm dragging YB to the doc first, I hope he behaves, LOL

Hi there starty & Nora!

Pauly, all kids seem to love the taste of coffee. Of course when you add all that other stuff to it the really love it - caffeine & sugar buzz all in one.

Hello to the rest of the crowd - wherever they may be.
          Stay warm everyone & have a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hey Mick...lots of wind today but not the warm chinook ones. I like Pauly's idea of cargo pants. LOL Love your positivism!!

Start...glad to hear the chins are pointing in the right direction. LOL

Pauly...good to hear your mall trip was a success.

Nora...I laughed at the cat joke as well.

Lav...Happy Birthday for tomorrow...

Book and bed for me...have a peaceful evening all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

heya ABerooos!

Mick, hope the birds like their new swanky condo. Glad yer hanging strong in the midst of everything.

Pauly, you'd probably have protesters outside your house and angry tweets if the hyperactive do-gooders of the world
              knew you dare to let a wee one taste yer java.

Glad to say were mostly feeling better and I'm heading to work in the morn. Job isn't strenuous and we desperately need the bucks.

Lav, getting mighty cold here too. They say this Jan is going to be dreadfully cold.

Been sleeping so much being sick, and just really feeling like a lazy bum. oh well, sleep is good. hopefully I'll be perked up pretty
              good by tomorrow.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X