monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday

afternoon peeps,really busy all this week,lotta stuff to do...so just jumping in n out....apologies but a fair bit on..

hope everyone is well...and heres a brew

WARNING! There's a link going around it says download the latest Cliff Richard Christmas track whatever you do don't click on it, it's actually a link to download the latest Cliff Richard Christmas track

A man got on the bus with both of his front trouser pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful blonde.
    The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.
    Finally, after many glances from her, he said, "It's golf balls."
    The blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, thinking deeply about what he had said.
    Finally, unable to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked,
    "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow..

My girlfriend just told me she doesn't care what she gets for Christmas this year "just make sure it's got diamonds in it" she said.
    A pack of playing cards it is then.

I got arrested in Switzerland for murder yesterday. I said to the police, "I thought assisted suicide wasn't against the law here?"
    The officer replied, "Under Swiss law assisted suicides require medical supervision, you strangled your wife as soon as the plane touched down."

Will someone take pity on Chris Rea and give him a fcking sat-nav.
    Poor sods been trying to get home since 1988.

Out with the lads from OCD Anonymous tonight. Things aren't going to get messy.

My car broke down outside Domino's last night.
    So I ordered a pizza to be delivered to my house and got a lift off the delivery driver.

15253613_836541469822244_2172228989365782660_n.png
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

I remember Cliff Richards! When I left the UK, never heard about him again, lol.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Mick...thanks for taking the time to start the thread. You take care of yourself this week, it's going to be a long one.

SK...never heard of Cliff Richards! LOL

Strange being home on a Monday....but I'll get used to it. LOL
      Have a Marvelous Monday all and all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, absolutely genius to hitch a ride with the Domino's guy Happy birthday sweet Lav!! Hope its been a nice one headache here so off to do Nada,much love to all
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Mick, I love the windmill/Santa sleigh pic, ha ha!
          I hope your day went well doing all you need to do :hug:

Hi there SK, PQ, Pauly & Det from yesterday's thread. Hope you feel better soon dude!

YB went to see his GP today, daughter went to see her orthopedic surgeon (her foot has healed nicely) & we met up for my birthday lunch afterwards. So, all in all it was a positive day Grateful to be healthy at this stage of the game, honestly!!!

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy unhung Monday ABerooos!

Mick, thanks for the launch into orbit and the funnies. The pizza joke is awesome.

Feeling better today so happy to say, put in a full day and don't feel bad at all. In fact i wouldn't be dead for quid.
            (forget where i first heard that expression... somewhere in Aus I think).

Lav, sounds like all your patients are healing up nicely which is grand. and speaking of grand....
            A very happy birthday to you! keep up being great!

PPQ, enjoy the solitude

shouts to SK and Pauly.

yummy dinner accomplished and now putzing about for a bit. Dx introduced me to a tv series called 'deadwood' that's very well done. I'm not normally one for westerns but I must say it's excellent and appallingly realistic to boot.

see yoos all soon.

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi there everyone and happy birthday Lav.

Comment

Working...
              X