wednzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednzdi

mae all how are we today then?all doing ok I hope...see the weather over theis way is on the change ..yup another named storm,Barbara...coming in this week ...baggage handler strike off ...weather on..!jeez...not a lot going on here...he says lyingly...just trying to juggle lotsa things at once!running out of hands..

ok brew time it is ..here we go...

Hiya Det hows things with you today friend?doing good ?take it the cold has disapppeared?

hi Sam ..its great to see you on here again buddy...how are things with you?still working with the soil n conservation gang mate?

hiya Lav...brew time...how are you doing today...see told you ...age is justa number ...you look as fit as a fiddle!!thank you for your thotz ..believe me they aere deep down needed..beneath this smiley countenance...ha..you all ready for chrimbo?

hiya ppqp...best of luck with the eye check up...dont you dare get down over chrimbo..Ive done enuff moaning for the whole fred!!:thumbsup:

hiya pauly...nope you dont need the cold at this time of year ..look after yourself..

big shout to everyone ...hellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! have a good day today peeps

get it?

15589723_10158028260115061_4620791480041690198_n.jpg

15665709_1214017758706378_6043481377207760666_n.jpg

15541273_1214016642039823_1076487174135910043_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all
    fanks for the brew, yep still doing the soiled job, 'veying, and feeding cows and wood stoves.

Movie was good... a typical Star Wars flick....funky aliens, good guys/bad guys, I didn't see it in 3D so I might go see it for the other effects. I go to a movie once a year, if that so it is kinda fun, however it smelled like they hadn't clean the popcorn off the floor since the last time I was there.

Lav, glad to see it get a little cold, makes me move more! chickens aren't real crazy about it, though.

be well good friends.....
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,does that sheep have a zipper? Trying to figure it out buttoo early I think, Sam,glad the movie was good, I never listen to movie critics cuz they're usually always wrong anyways,OMG, a son and father who have been coming into our shop for years were arrested for beating a homeless man to death! Seen the mugshots in the newspaper and got chills,couldn't shake the creepy feeling all day,I must have cut the dads hair a hundred times, the son only once in awhile but the dad was nice so I'm super surprised about this and I think there's got to be more to the story, just creepy, wishing everyone a great AF Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick..thanks for starting us off this morning. Feeling much better this morning, reviewed my gratitude list, that always helps.
        Let me help you with that juggling...

Sam...good to see you on the thread. Are you fully winterized now?

Pauly...I think it's too early for me too. Have to look at the sheep picture again.

Off to my eye appointment. Shout out to all to come....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Look at me checking in & it's not even bed time yet, ha ha!!
          Got lots of stuff done today, no more gift shopping, no more food shopping, done. Now I just need to whip up the energy & desire to clean my house a bit.

Mick, I hope the rest of the week goes easy as possible for you :hug:
          I am almost ready for Christmas, it will get done, it always does, right?

Sam, my 6 month old hens seem to be happy & not even noticing the cold. Bless their cold little hearts

Aww Pauly, you have always said your customers were kind of shady but geez
          I guess you never know what is truly in people's hearts! Keep your eyes open & keep yourself safe!!

PQ, let us know how your appointment went. I hope you got some good news

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing a peaceful night for everyone!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X