fri mornin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fri mornin

hi folks...just a quick jump in ...everyone here is getting ready showers baths etc..moi ..up done n dusted so thought I would pop in ...funeral today ,dreading it...then tomorrow holiday,driving to the airport on a sat on chrimbo eve?what nut decided that one?ok ok..big brews all round..

havent got a lot of time ...but wishing you all the very best ...tt...chin up and make it a pleasant time for you n family,So Cali...apologies for the rush but welcome n congrats on 24..and a massive hello to the rest of the gang....

A tourist is traveling with a guide through one of the thickest jungles in South America, when he comes across an ancient Mayan temple. The tourist is entranced by the temple, and asks the guide for details. To this, the guide states that archaeologists are carrying out excavations, and still finding great treasures. The tourist then queries how old the temple is.

"This temple is 1503 years old", replies the guide.

Impressed at this accurate dating, he
    inquires as to how he gave this precise figure.

"Easy", replies the guide, "the archaeologists said the temple was 1500 years old, and that was three years ago"

Murphy Laws For Frequent Flyers

No flight ever leaves on time unless you are running late and need the delay to make the flight.

If you are running late for a flight, it will depart from the farthest gate within the terminal.

If you arrive very early for a flight, it
    inevitably will be delayed.

Flights never leave from Gate #1 at any terminal in the world.

If you must work on your flight, you will experience turbulence as soon as you touch pen to paper.

If you are assigned a middle seat, you can determine who has the seats on
    the aisle and the window while you are still in the boarding area. Just look for the two largest passengers.

Only passengers seated in window seats ever have to get up to go to the lavatory.

The crying baby on board your flight is always seated next to you.

The best-looking woman on your flight
    is never seated next to you. *** The less carry-on luggage space available on an aircraft, the more carry-on luggage passengers will bring aboard

My flight was delayed in Houston. Since the gate was needed for another flight, our aircraft was backed away from the terminal, and we were directed to a new gate. We all found the new gate, only to discover a third gate had been designated for our plane.

Finally, everyone got on board the right plane, and the flight attendant announced: “We apologize for the gate change. This flight is going to Washington, D.C. If your destination is not Washington, D.C., you should deplane at this time.”

A moment later a red-faced pilot emerged from the cockpit, carrying his bags. “Sorry,” he said, “wrong plane.”
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mae everybody, Mick you have a wonderful trip,be safe and take it easy honTT you too,back later but wishing us all a great AF Friday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thinking of you today. :hug: Have a great trip, you and Julie deserve a break.

Pauly...hope your day is going good.

TT...I hope you enjoy your bush trip.

Well snow fall warning hit as promised. It's a blizzard out there but at least we don't have the deep freeze as well.
      Will check back later today.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hey Mick! Mighty good of you to start our thread this morning with all that you have going on. I hope that none of Murphy's Laws apply to your upcoming flight.

Hi Pauly! Hi PQ! Snowfall sounds very nice, especially without the deep freeze. Had to flip the A/C on this afternoon.

Happy Christmas Eve, Eve to one and all.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Nearly 11 pm but checking in anyway.
          My granddaughter is here for the night, everything is going just fine.

Mick, I have been thinking of you all day. I hope the funeral went OK & I hope your trip is wonderful & relaxing. 'See you' when you get back.

Hi there Pauly!

PQ, a blizzard? I am so sorry, stay warm!

Pie, AC is on? Don't brag, ha ha!

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night.
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X