Sat morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat morning

hi folks ,,,how are we all today then?good I hope..funeral went well ..as well as these can...there were loads of peeps there and also lining the streets from his house to the main road..I am proud to have carried such a top guy..thank you for your help and support over the last few weeks ..the support the messages the pm s...they did mean a lot..and so I wish you all the best for the season..you have earned it each and every one of you ..god bless...hope I can get on tinternet in Tenerife!! OOPS nearly forgot the brew!!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Have a good time Mick & Julie away, if you can please.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Originally posted by mario View Post
      Have a good time Mick & Julie away, if you can please.
      and I hope you feel better too mate :thumbsup:
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Lav! No bragging on the weather from me. Just look at what the humidity did to my smooth and sleek holiday hair.

bad hair.jpg

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,he must have been a wonderful person for so many people to show up and pay their respects have a safe trip(pics please) Pie,that's what my hair looks like before I curl it,actually I just cut it to my shoulders on Thursday, nobody has even noticed, soo much easier to wash though, cripes,hubs hit his thumb hard the other night with a hammer,won't go get it looked at by a doctor and is doing his own "surgery" on it weirdo! Hope he doesn't get tetanus or something, anyway much love to all and I wish us all a happy Christmas eve
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

In tenerife now ..unpacked fed and watered just waiting for senor Santa .. .all the best to you x

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Christmas eve festivities here with daughter & family were good!
              Tomorrow we will entertain son & grandsons. Then I rest for a couple of days, ha ha!

Mick, Merry Christmas to you & glad you have arrived at your destination safely.
              It is comforting when a great number of people attend the services for your loved one. I hope you & Julie relax now & get some rest. Merry Christmas to you.

Hi there Mario & Pauly! Merry Christmas to you!

Pie, my hair does the same darn thing in the heat & humidity, ha ha! Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to the rest of the crew!
              Have a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X