Boxing day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing day

Morn all..well that's it chromo is over..soon be easter. .hope you all had a good day yesterday. ..ppqp never saw you...all quiet in the households? No infighting? Hope today is as peaceful for you all..oops nearly forgot the brew
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick, sounds like your trip is good for you, hope for Julie too. Here is a fresh cup of coffee. I am on my second and plan on having a little more.

Comment

Mae everybody, glad Christmas is over but it's a little sad too I always get that feeling, Mick,sounds like you're enjoying your vacay waves to all and I'm hoping everyone has a lovely AF Monday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Extra coffee for me this morning too. What's on your vacation agenda for today, Mick?

Hi Snoopy, Pauly, and all to come. Det, I took yesterday's photo right off the internet!

I've got some dog work, some condo work, and a blown out muffler on Dad's car to attend to. Meanwhile, the high humidity continues, and my hair has become its own planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
          Extra coffee for me this morning too. What's on your vacation agenda for today, Mick?

Hi Snoopy, Pauly, and all to come. Det, I took yesterday's photo right off the internet!

I've got some dog work, some condo work, and a blown out muffler on Dad's car to attend to. Meanwhile, the high humidity continues, and my hair has become its own planet.
          Haha!!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Tried to get the hair quote only but I'm awful at it what's the temperature there Pie?

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...glad the funeral went well and it warmed my heart to hear of all the people that came. Also glad you're safe and sound on holidays and have a great time. Sorry I didn't check in earlier, Chrimbo is a hard time for me so I tend to isolate and read. All quiet in the households, no infighting to deal with. I just get very sad at this time of year. Did get over to my brothers Christmas Eve so we enjoyed a great meal and some gift giving. Put a turkey in the oven yesterday but really wasn't in the mood for all the fixings. Feeling better today only to have one of the boys feeling under the weather. Life goes on.

Snoop...I'll join you with more coffee.

Pauly...I'm always so pleased to see a positive post from you. Did you have to work today? I know how you feel about Christmas being over. For me it's kind of the opposite. And now thanks to Mick I can start thinking about Easter. LOL

Pi..loved the photo, LOL, and thanks for the brunch yesterday.

Det...glad you're day was drama free yesterday.

Sam...Fleas hobby horse to you as well.

Merry Belated Christmas to Lav and Nora as well.

Still have this week off from work and am going to spend my time coming up with a plan for things I want to change in my life. I have a lot to be grateful for but there's still some things missing. As Pauly says I hope we all have a lovely AF Monday.....:smile:PQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Mick, too soon to talk about Easter, I'm still bloated from the Christmas ham, ha ha!
                Hope you continue to enjoy your trip!

Hi there Star & Pauly!

Pie, we must be related because I have THAT hair too, ha ha!
                I hope the rest of your day went well.

PQ, enjoy the rest of your time off & I hope you accomplish all you want :hug:

I am really ready for a better year for all of us. We all deserve all the best

Hello to Det, SF & anyone else popping in.
                Have a peaceful night everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X