Teeeeeyoooosdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teeeeeyoooosdi

Morning all how are we doing today. .all OK ?��not doing bad here haven't done a lot walking and reading that's about it...went to see a magic show last night. .you know that you're a grumpy old git when you start working out how he is doing the tricks!!food good though I'm trying to limit myself ...ppqp hope it is all looking better for you...here you go Spanish coffee for a change. .hands up who is on turkey sandwiches soup curry or salad yet?have a great day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick, good morning, no leftovers here, I gave them all to the kids to take home and make sandwiches and some of the fixings. I am done with too much food, but will make turkey soup tomorrow. Hope you are relaxing and enjoying your vacation, sounds wonderful!

Comment

Mae everybody, no leftovers here either cuz we all ate like beasts! Put one plate away for myself for my lunch yesterday but the rest is gone,although there is a pumpkin pie that hasn't been taken out of the box yet,guess none of us like it thanks for the kick off Mick,even on vacation you keep us in line haha! Been super quiet here lately but I guess its to be expected during the holidays, Louie is probably gonna spend the night on new year eve,last year he went to his other grammas and stayed up too late,it took him a few days to recover, I'm gonna make hubs fry a onion rings and chicken tenders,he whined but I told him its been a year since he's used the fryer and besides I have to cook thanksgiving and Christmas he can do NYE!! Much love to all(Mick pics!) Wishing everyone a great AF Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, it was 84, moisture-laden degrees here yesterday, and looks similar for today. I like the sound of your chicken tenders and onion rings NYE menu. Hope hubs feels the persuasion.

Mick, I hope your change of scenery helps you and Julie process all that has happened lately in your world.

PQ, it does seem a good time for reflection on what is, and what could be. With 2+ years of alcohol-free living behind me, I feel that very good things could continue to unfold for.

I'm enjoying the heck out of the pre-playoff football games happening right now. The level of play, and high stakes make even teams I don't follow, interesting to watch.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the Spanish Coffee and kick starting the thread. I always try to figure out the tricks and I'm not a grumpy git. LOL Blues are starting to lift, putting Christmas decor away, makes me feel I'm getting back to normal routine. Cold front has lifted so am going to get outside for some Vitamin D.

Snoop...I'm not even going to bother with the turkey soup!

Pauly...didn't even bother with the pumpkin pie in a box, nobody ate it last year. LOL

Pi...enjoy your football.

Load of laundry in the dryer ready to come out so back to normal chores.
          Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Glad you are getting some R&R Mick
            I made a large turkey noodle casserole with a homemade vegan gruyere cheese substitute - pretty darn good!!!

Hi there Star & Pauly!
            Pie, it was 60 degrees here & super humid so I had the AC on in my car, ha ha!!

PQ, I am reday to pack it all up &put it away too. A brief holiday is a better holiday as far as I'm concerned. Hope you enjoyed the sunshine today

Hello to the rest of the crowd. Have a peaceful night everyone!
            Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X