Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily - Thursday Dec 29

MAE ALL....

Just thought I'd start the thread as one has not appeared yet.
    Spinach salad for lunch so pull up a chair.

Mick...you and Julie will be heading home soon so make the most of the time you have left.

Hope everyone has a great AF Thursday....:smile:PPQP

Mae everybody, thanks for the kick off PQ,was gonna start a thread but usually it gets cross posted,hoping everyone enjoyed the day
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey ho all
      quick check in, been running every which way but up. Glad you gave a kick start PQ, just hearing about a huge maple syrup heist in Canada. 14 mill's worth! How do Pauly? scary story of your co-worker. Any plans for the new year? I foresee music in my future!
      be seeing you all
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi folks bit late I know but firstly couldn't get on here ..managed to get on fb so must have been the connection to here. ..stayed by the pool in the sun today...unfortunately it was a bit of a teary day...but OK now..it will happen especially sitting doing nowt..tried to download some pics20161229_105550.jpg don't know if it will work
        We get picked up sat morning 0630 back in Manchester 1430 hope you all had a good day
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks for the pic Mick. gr8. Safe travels mate.

Big waves to y'all! :upsidedown:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Trying this from my phone. It's easier than I thought!

Everyone have a great day!

Comment

SF,I've posted from my phone since I've been here haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Chilly & raining here, no snow yet & that's OK.

Hi PQ, thanks for the start up this morning. I hope you had a good day

Hi Pauly, Sam & G!

Nice view Mick! I hope you & Julie enjoy the rest of your stay.

SF, I rarely post from my phone but I will in an emergency, ha ha!! Good to see you

Greetings to Pie, det & anyone popping in tonight!

Have a peaceful night everyone!
                Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

My phone is the newest piece of technology in the house--which means I consider my laptop and iPad burdensome. All this while I am watching a documentary on the evolution of human thinking

I just learned how to sync my kindle to make flascards of everything I highlight when I read. Considering I average about 2-3 books a week...that flash card thing is awesome!

This will make it easier for me to keep up and pop in.

Everyone have a good night.

Comment

Working...
                  X