Sat morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sat morning

el o everyone..how are we today then?hope all is well ...sitting in the alleged sunroom at the mo...looking at fog!pesky 1 ..aka slasher is out playing...pesky 2 Sandy is guarding the food bowl...might be foggy but its still a nice morning...out detecting tomorrow...
    so brew time it is..

hiya Sam how are you mate?ready for the snow and low temps?do you still have to do any work outside?

hiya pauly hows you then?yep no mdelling jobs for me ast the mo...unless its halloweeen masks!!!I can see where your hubby is coming from...it took Julies brother almost 10 years to put a sink in the downstairs loo god bless him...but it takes a lot of plannig for these things!!you doing anything weekend?

hiya tt..hope things are ok with you today?what have you been up to today then ?anything?

hiya Lav ...how are you this fine day then?did you get any more than 4 hours sleep|?heres a wake me up brew!dont know if iyt hit your news or not ,but last sunday there was an armed shooting on the motorway,prolly about 5 miles from us..police boxed a car in and killed the driver,arrested the passengers...in the car was a gun,the driver had previously been charged with attempt murder etc...heavy into drugs scene ...and yet it jhas sparked repercussions from some of the local community on why he was shot?thats just a brief outline ..but it kinda makes you wonder what is happening nowadays!

hiya det where are you mate?what are you up to?

hiya ppqp...hows you then?are you feeling better today?I hope so.......:hug:

right good people ..off to the dump to get rid of all the broken tiles etc...have a good weekend

The wife said she was feeling Light-Headed from a Low Iron Level.
    So to help her,
    I raised the Ironing Board to a more Suitable Height..!
    Sometimes I get no thanks in this house

ATTACH=CONFIG]3215[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mick, you sound busy and doing the best you can. Hard times in my neck of the woods, being AF is the only way to go when challenges hit.

TT, my son lost his job, was terminated, and he is devastated, having a breakdown, not a good situation. I know it takes time, but it is hard going here. My thoughts go out to you as you continue to figure things out. I am worried about Det too.

Have a good one.

Comment

Mae everybody, Det's probably frozen right now,I guess the weather in northern NV is pretty bad,we've been getting the cloudy,murky,depressing days but not a lot of rain Mick,no huge plans for the weekend, hubs got Outback steakhouse gift cards for Christmas from work so we might go there tonight, we'll hafta take Lou with us but he does good in restaurants now as opposed to when he was smaller and climbing all over the table,that was a horrible night and I only just remembered it haha, much love to all and I hope everyone has a fabulous AF Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for starting the thread. I'm feeling much better today, at least I'm starting to feel positive again. Good to hear you're going out detecting tomorrow.

Snoop...sorry to hear you're going through tough times as well. 2017 has been a rough start for a lot of us.

Pauly...Outback sounds good to me. I ate there lots of times while visiting Vegas. We've landed back in the deep freeze here too, -4F today and colder by Monday.

Det...you've got us worried.

Spending the weekend indoors...hope you all have a super saturday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi there to everyone who is frozen or fog bound. Didn't do much yesterday as I still havnt got my mojo yet. But playing some lovely music from the Cook Islands on this Sunday morning and back into making pancakes for the monsters.
          Sorry about your son Snoopy.
          The tiling toilet job sounds a bit tiresome Mick. You need to do something fun.
          Hope everyone is keeping warm and has a good night.

Comment

Trying to keep warm here TT but it's tough today. 16F here at the moment but that's almost a heatwave compared to PQ's area.

Hi Mick, I hope your bunny scratches are healing.
            I am just sick that every criminal, every drug addicted individual & every poor soul dealing with paranoid schizophrenia seems to have no trouble getting their hands on guns these days. There's no place that is really safe any more, sad.

Hi Stra, thinking of you, be well.

Pauly, how was the steak?

PQ, glad to hear you are feeling more positive today Stay warm up there!!!

Hello to the missing folks & hope everyone has a warm & peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X