its the sattiday fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the sattiday fred

morn all....how are we now the weekend is on us?all good I hope?hammering down with rain here today ,even the rabbitz have got their speedos on!!just cutting and grinding a couple of tiles to fit...originally I was going to sand the rabbit hutch down and restain it ..but that isnrt going to happen....diet went west last night....Jalfrezi curry ,poppadoms basmati rice..and ice cream (jam roly poly flavour)oh well thats what weekends are for ...

so hows the prime rib gang doing ?Is this the latest||?see who can get the bezziest ribs?

ok brew time

pie hows you then?oh boy just had to......your post.."PQ, at what temp do you cook the prime rib?" probably early in the morning is best ,just when the sun is rising ha ha

hiya snooper dooper ..hows you then?dont mind the cold its the rain that bugs me ..my hair goes really frizzy ..anyone thats seen my pic now knows Im lying!!the rabbits tend gto come out early in the morning and at night...but yes they do play in the garden ,especially if there is someone actually there with them..as opposed to just watching

mornin mrs mopp aka det ..bet youre zooming about now sprayin polish tidying etc..you will miss something thats a defo!

hiya ppqp....hows you?glad to hear youve no wind...oh and the weather is a bit blowy.so now that you are running cookery classes for the fred ...whats next on the agenda?:happy2:

hiya pauly hows you then?all good I had a partial plate and binned it kept bugging me was sore,so now my fizzog has got screwed in teef..and yep it is great to eat properly again ..so you are on the ribz kick too huh?peppered ribs are ace....

hiya Lav hows you then today?all good ?ready for the weekend brew?off to the garden centre in a bit ,get some lime for the garden ,and also couple of plants for indoors in that box thingy .aka planter..what are you up to?owt or nowt?

right folks big shout to all ..off detecting tomorrow ..yorkshire..Elvington.....

Why do most of the Chinese community live in Harrow London?
    Because when they come over from China and land at Heathrow they get in a black cab and say, "Harrow taxi driver."

I was in a job interview today. The interviewing manager handed me his laptop and said, "I want you to try and sell this to me."
    So I put the laptop under my arm, walked out of the building, and went home.
    Eventually he called my mobile and said, "Bring it back here right now!"
    I said, "£250 and it's yours."
    I didn't get the job

One friend says to another, "Did you know that the shortest sentence in the English language is 'I am'?"
    "Really?" replies the other. "What’s the longest sentence?"
    “I do.”

whats the difference between a piano and a tuna

you can tuna piano ..but you cant piano a tuna

16386921_1325850627482357_8989385550916986833_n.jpg

16195514_958552634246469_2321158632050177292_n.jpg

16195527_1323543687713051_8459222785557130979_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Mick, thanks for the jokes, still cold and icy this weekend, well it is January, what can you expect.

Det, so glad you are back and on the AF journey, have a great weekend off.

Porquoi, it is nice to have a weekend to relax, AF is the best.

Hello to all, have a good AF Saturday.

Comment

Mae everybody, haha Mick,laughed at bunnies wearing their speedos Pie,how'd it turn out? Feeling dizzy this morning,, feel like calling off work but I'm just hoping it passes,much love,hope we all have a great AF Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....Big mistake, Walmart on a Saturday Morning! Went for their hashbrowns and they didn't have any. :sad: Hiding on the couch for the rest of the day.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off. You do realize that a standing rib roast is a roast and not ribs don't you? We're well above freezing 50F and they're calling for RAIN tomorrow. Could make for some interesting roads out there!

Snoop...hope you're having a great day.

Pauly...hope the dizzy feeling went away.

Groceries put away, lunch and dinner sorted, time to hit the couch. Have a Super Sober Saturday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hi folks - tis Sunday here but no standing rib roasts - bones or no bones. I will stick to the tofu! Actually last night we had some fish (see I am not a proper vego) tacos that I made.
          Golly I am getting sick of the pronouncements that you-know-who is making in DT land. I saw a photo where he was cosying up to your PM Mick - they were holding hands.
          Hope you survive the dangerous weather PQ - not a time to be driving.
          My weekends are very indifferent from week days now - only that Mr GB is home. I am working on various possibilities but its frustrating. Afraid I had a tough day yesterday (Saturday) - shut myself away in the bedroom with my computer - until it was time to cook dinner and watch the DT news. :cuss:
          Hi there Pauly, Lav, Sam, Det, Snoop, Pie and others.
          Looks like my Sunday walk will be in the rain. Shoulder/arm still hurts so I best be careful.

Comment

Nope PQ,left work came home put Jammie bottoms on now I'm hitting the couch,I'm OK sitting but standing is no bueno! TT,sorry you had a bad day yesterday sometimes we just hafta brace ourselves so we don't fall apart, I had a depressive episode a few weeks ago and I was really scared cuz that feeling is bloody awful!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

P.S,wonder what DT says about the prime minister behind her back

Comment

Or vice-versa!

Comment

Hello all - I haven't been able to keep up with you all. Want to thank you for all the well wishes. :heartbeat:

Mick - my eyes are crossed from your crossing lines. :rotlf:

TT - Do you cook tofu? I've only tried to cook it once and didn't have any luck.

Pauly - sorry that you are not feeling well. Just take it easy.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Saturday.

Just realized my computer is not charging so off to troubleshoot.
                  "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                  AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Late check in for me. My daughter & her family were here & didn't leave until almost 10 pm. We had a nice visit though & my granddaughter brought more Girl Scout cookies! The cookies will be tucked into the freezer for a while, enough!!

Mick, don't get your Spring started too soon - we haven't had our blizzard yet, ha ha!!
                    We picked up several tree size pots at the garden supply house yesterday. I think YB is planning to move the fig trees into them. ofcourse I'm never really sure what he is planning, ha ha!!

Hi there Star, PQ, TT & Pauly. I hope you ladies are feeling better by now.
                    Hi there Nora

Not much else to add so I'll just wish everyone a peaceful night!
                    Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X