sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday

morn all and welcome to sparrows fart o clock! its dark raining windy,but apart from that jobs a good un..off dtecting ..up to Yarkshire today...
    hiya to you all,glad you are feeling better Nora c
    tt ..yes the days do all kind of meld into one...but I also find they go faster too as for the Trump May relationship....poor mans imitation of Thatcher Reagan!at this moment she is just flitting from pillar to post,getting people to be her friend for possible future trade deals..Trump,Erdogan,whose next....
    brews all round....see you later peeps..

Hands up if you hate armed robbers.

I bet my mate £20 just now that I could make him speak like a Red Indian.
    "How?" He replied.
    Easy money!

Donald Trump could reduce the cost of the wall by hiring illegal immigrants to build it.

and to brighten the day yup....

YouTube
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good morning Mick, the US is in turmoil right now, very unsettling time having a lunatic as president, lots of protests all around, focusing on my sobriety right now, doing OK with it.

TT, my son, also looking for employment, is having his ups and downs, it is very hard to watch, so lots of support sent to you.

Porquoi, the prime rib sounds great, I have made them in the past with Yorkshire Pudding, very tasty, enjoy.

Shout out to all, take care and enjoy your AF Sunday.

Comment

Good Sunday morning Abbers!

Cloudy & chilly here but nothing falling from the sky, yay!
      No plans to do anything super special today, will see what happens

Good luck today Mick!

Star, you know how I feel about current political events
      I think the angst & worry building up here in the US is unprecedented!

Wishing everyone a fab AF day! I'll be back later.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...hope you have success with your dtecting today.

Snoop...was I ever glad to see yorkshire pudding mix come out. So much easier with way better results.

Lav...tis a very unsettling time in the US.

Popping out for coffee with friends before the rain hits. Have a Super Sunday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

MAE. You detecting areas are rich in history Mick.

Never thought the US would be this.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Mae everybody, had a bit of a break down this morning on another thread and had to walk away for a bit,went out for a spur of the moment Mexican restaurant last night,I had a combo plate of chicken taco,enchilada and a tostada,it was so good but these kids gotta quit feeding me so late,I'm gonna be a cow! It is fun though to spend time with the family in a fun setting so I'll take that Louie was dancing in the booth with the music and watching the ladies make tortillas, grocery shopping done but still feel a bit dizzy so gonna take it easy today again even though its beautiful outside, mucho love to all and I hope everyone is enjoying the AF Sunday
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Great that you had a fun time out with the family Pauly. I read some of the exchange on the other thread. Sadly, the situation in the US is so divisive and it effects people in very personal ways. I feel for you Lav, living with someone who has quite different political views although as you seem to mention, this could also reflect his personality. Anyway ladies, lets keep a safe space here for you and the AF ban (thats the ban we support here) going, although having said that I would not impose my own personal ban on others. Sorry to ramble. I am feeling a bit better mentally today but shoulder is playing up, so I may have to see the dr and a physiotherapist. Grrrr. I hate medical appointments!
              You all have a good Sunday.

Comment

I hate medical appointments too TT glad you feel good except for the shoulder Louie feels warm and Kell said he had an upset tummy last night, stomach flu has been going around I hope he's not getting it
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Checking back in as promised.
                  Nice afternoon here, had a visit from my son & grandsons.

TT & Pauly, I hope you are both feeling better.
                  I have to deal with the dentist again tomorrow - it never ends.

As far as the other thread Pauly, don't get yourself upset. We are all entitled to our thoughts, feelings & opinions & should feel free to express them. There was no personal attacking going on so no one needs to feel offended.
                  Sitting back with your mouth shut while your precious democracy is being torn apart is just plain stupid. God helps those who help themselves, right?

Greetings to PQ & SK!

Peace to everyone tonight!
                  Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X