wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wednesday

morn all how are we yoday then?hope all is well..Im kind of bizzy this morning so this is just a quick jump in..I will nip in later on ...
    Lav ..heres a hot brew //looking at your pics you need it!!
    ppqp..how are you today ?hope you are feeling a bit better today...grief smacks you round the ear....]
    Det good for you mate...another day good for you ...keep it up mate
    pauly you need to show me how to download vids to facebook!!I aint got a clue...
    hi pie ..how are you and the kennel club?
    sam you ok?

big hi to everyone else

Nothing embarrasses a psychic more than throwing them a surprise party.

I was eating my Chinese last night and it made me think! There's thousands of Chinese restaurants and take-a-ways all over this country which means there are loads of Chinese people! But how many Chinese funerals have you seen? I've never seen one! So what are they doing with them? Then looking at my sweet and sour chicken balls, I'm thinking, chickens don't have balls that big!

17264338_1374885302578889_3235006244283666140_n.jpg

17264163_891613477648376_7236744052613115723_n.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: wednesday

Mae everybody, Mick I just take the vids on my phone and post to Facebook,right after I posted that Louie said"the foods almost gone" and dumped what was left in the container into the tank,monster boy! Luckily there wasn't much left,Det,great to hear the group meeting went well PQ,I'm sorry and I understand that work relationships can sometimes feel like family, I know someday when my owner goes it'll feel like losing my close relative,a few years back he was in the hospital for emergency heart surgery and I went and seen him after and I cried so hard,I think he was pissed me and my friend came though cuz he's a very private person,I still hate daylight saving time!! Lav,be safe! SF,good to see you Pie,thanks for the cake yesterday, waves to Sam and Nora,TT,check in when you can,much love to all I hope we all have a wonderful AF Wednesday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good morning ABsters near and far,

Mick, thanks for the boot-up. The running joke I can relate to

Pauly, monster boy... LOL

Sunflower, enjoy your special day

ok, gotta blast into action for work.

let's have a kickass AF day all around!

be well loves. back later......
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi folks. It's Thursday here but better not start the thread as it confuses everyone.
        Sorry about your boss's death PQ. Of course you will be grieving.
        Glad the meeting went well Det
        How are the east coasters in the US with the dreadful weather? Is it spring yet Mick? Leaves are starting to turn here.
        I am overseas next week off to the Pacific - it's work related and I will be busy. Not a new job but something left over from my old job. So I might not be checking in so much for some weeks as internet and phone charges might be tricky. At the moment lots to do before I go.
        Hi there Pauly - hope all is well. Catch you all later.

Comment

Safe travels TT
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for starting the thread. Yup feeling better. It was a long busy day starting with the ultra sound on my thyroid. Think I'll have the memorial on my mind till after it's done.

Pauly...thanks. I'm with you on Daylight Savings, looks like Alberta may go the way of Saskatchewan and drop it. We shall see.

Det...you're sound really good. Hope you had a great day.

TT...I thought you'd landed another job, thanks for clarifying. And I thought Calgary got some wicked weather!! Be safe on your travels.

Hope we all have a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

What a pain in the A$$ it is dealing with all this ice but at least we didn't lose power this time.
              YB slipped & fell in the driveway, landed hard too but didn't hurt himself. Thank goodness because I sure can't pick him up, ha ha!
              It was below freezing & super windy al day so there was absolutely no melting, ugh.

Mick, thanks for the hot coffee, it helped

Pauly, 'not to self' - put the fish food way up high out of reach, LOL

Det, so glad to hear things are going well for you!

TT, have a safe trip & hope to hear from you soon

PQ, I hope you are doing OK. Planning memorials is not fun, I know.
              I hope we can all get rid of this time change routine, it's just weird!

Hello to the rets of the crew & I wish a restful & peaceful night for all.
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hello, hello - wanted to :checkin:
                "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hidy ho ABeroos!

second check-in just to report a good positive day of life.

Lav, ice is so much worse than snow. Glad you didn't have to try to pick

PPQ, so glad you're feeling better.

TTops, I'm jealous of your travels. i love to travel overseas and haven't done it in ages.

just enjoying a nice quiet evening with no activities which is a good break.

catch you all in the morning.

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X