friday it is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

friday it is

mornin all.........hows the sun in your world today then?all good I hope so...never got to get a new pair of specs yesterday,so jotting about with some ols ones which are to be honest about as much use as a chocolate fireguard,so I def need to get some more...In the meantime Mr Magoo will jest carry on...
    this morning,got up ,looked out of the window,and saw the ducks,I knocked on the window, they came waddling over to the fence,I fo down go out get some food for them go out and feed them....now then who has trained who?

ok brew time it is.....

morning SK,,,best of luck for today with the surgery,hope it all goes well ..is it just a day job or are they keeping you in?Yep I know there was a massive but behind what the mayor said,but after the papers hit on that one...he could have said anything Its like seeing a race...no one remembers 3rd or 4th place...anyway best of luck for today

hiya ppqp..glad everything went good for you ....the ducks usually are the other side of the fence,the just decided that this side was better for the day...they had been up to the back door..left a calling card on the step..the rabbits dont bother really ...she isnt intersted if its not food..and he is too busy scheming n planning.....

hiya det how are you matey?all good today then?hope so,,are you out this weekend?no the duck isnt a pet,they are allegedly wild ha..but have found an easy touch for food!!

hi snoopster ..hows you and the long post ..all good? hope so ..

mornin pauly,how are you doing ?better I hope..what are you up to owt or nowt?

hi Lav, Magoo here... how are you then?yep it is sad ..and then the scumbags tried to do exactly the same in Belgium yestrday..the one that did the London job ,was a Brit..from Kent and lived in Birmingham,so it kinda makes it a bit more difficult to police!!Anyways brew time ...tea or coffee?

hiya Sam,Nora C Pie tt (on her travels) hope all is well with you all

to everyone else...have a good weekend...

A wife being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text…

"If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking, send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you."

He replied........"I am taking a dump. What should I do?

A truck driver makes a stop at a brothel. He finds a Russian beauty and asks her:

"What would you do for 70 bux?"
    "Anything you want me to!"
    "Great, here's the 70 now start unloading the truck"

At a sports equipment store:
    - Do you sell skiing equipment?
    - Yes, what would you like?
    - A pair of crutches.

John and Clarice are flying to Australia for a two-week vacation to celebrate their 40th anniversary. Suddenly, over the public address system the Captain announces, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am afraid I have some very bad news. Our engines have ceased functioning and we will attempt an emergency landing. Luckily, I see an uncharted island below us and we should be able to land on the beach. However, the odds are that we may never be rescued and will have to live on the island for the rest of our lives!"

Thanks to the skill of the flight crew, the plane lands safely on the island. An hour later John turns to his wife and asks, "Clarice, did we pay our American Express bill yet?"
    "No, sweetheart," she responds.
    John, still shaken from the crash landing, then asks, "Clarice, did we pay our MasterCard yet?"
    "Oh, no! I'm sorry. I forgot to send the check," she says.
    "One last thing, Clarice. Did you remember pay our Visa bill this month?" he asks.
    "Oh, forgive me, John," begged Clarice, "I didn't send that one, either."
    John grabs her and gives her the biggest kiss in 40 years. Esther pulls away and asks, "What was that for?"

John answers, "We're saved! They will find us!"

here is a selection of puzzles for you to work on.click on the little camera icon

How many numbers can YOU see? Hidden digits puzzle is the latest teaser to baffle the web | Daily Mail Online
    Last edited by Mick; March 24, 2017, 02:14 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good on ya Mick for keeping up the daily thread, I come here every morning, nothing better than to start the day laughing at your jokes!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: friday it is

Morning Mick...who has been trained indeed. LOL I'm glad the fur and feathers get along.

Howdy ABCowboy...good to see you pop in.

Lav...took your advice and didn't visit Dr. Google till this morning. Not concerned with the diagnosis as my symptoms are very minor. Just have to await the biopsy report.

Feeling raring to go this morning and a big breakfast it will be. Have a Fantastic Friday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,the joke about the romantic wife cracked me up haha! PQ,yes Google can be dangerous when it come to health issues,I've had everything from lupus to Lyme disease-no googling! Lav,yes being sick,sad mood,PMS,too much talking and hearing about drinking are my triggers,its just knowing how to get through the discomfort that I have trouble with, I'll figure it out,sometimes its just the power of a made up mind that gets us through, much love to all and wishes for a happy AF Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Alooooha Friday ABeroooos!

Mick, awesome funnies again.... yer on a roll. Good to see the ducks have you all trained-up as a proper duck butler

PPQ, relieved there's nothing serious. yay

ABCowboy, nice to see you

bit of a storm blowing in today but should clear up for the weekend so I can get out into nature and play a bit and rest my sore hands/fingers.

Lav, sunny day?

Pauly, all strong and ready for a healthy weekend with me? you're worth it!

I'm amazed that almost everyone at work eats fast food for lunch every day. So grateful I make leftovers. Today is chicken with a roasted veggie puree' and tangerine and nuts for snack.

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Morning from California. Hope you are having a smashing day.
            Mick if I stepped on my glasses I might as well just sit down where I am. Can't see nuttin
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Look at Miss Nora speakin in Mick lingo I love it! Det I sent you a pm..I hope,I never know if I did it right,speaking of glasses I took Brady a couple of years ago to the Indian clinic for an eye exam,the older than God optometrist said his eyes were fine and he probably outgrew needing glasses,well Brady kept complaining that he couldn't see but I told him the doc said your eyes are fine! Hubs took him last week and yep he needed glasses and his vision is awful and he has an astigmatism, so he got his glasses yesterday, he looks great not nerdy at all but he wanted transition lenses and those kind of annoy me haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                Look at Miss Nora speakin in Mick lingo I love it! Det I sent you a pm..I hope,I never know if I did it right,speaking of glasses I took Brady a couple of years ago to the Indian clinic for an eye exam,the older than God optometrist said his eyes were fine and he probably outgrew needing glasses,well Brady kept complaining that he couldn't see but I told him the doc said your eyes are fine! Hubs took him last week and yep he needed glasses and his vision is awful and he has an astigmatism, so he got his glasses yesterday, he looks great not nerdy at all but he wanted transition lenses and those kind of annoy me haha
                yo dudette...spekkin da lingo heeyar.......Ive got a pair of transition glasses...I remember when I got them,the guy said they are quite slow transitioning between daylight and inside..he suggested putting them in fridge when you come inside..it will change them quicker..really???coupla flaws in that one..ir I need the glasses..how the feck do I find the fridge to put em in??secondly going into a shop.."Scuse me ..you haven perchance got a fridge I can shove my specs in before I browse around??"sure go ahead..its next to the till help yourself...
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, I have had coffee & tea all day long so whatever you have leftover is fine with me
                  I had a pair of Transition lenses years ago & had the same problem with them. They are also quite heavier, didn't like them a whole lot.
                  Today I came home & found a hawk hanging near my back door, just standing there, weird. YB tells me that he scared off an eagle yesterday that was scouting out lunch in our chicken yard. We need to get that fence & canopy fixed this weekend!!!

Hey there cowboy!

PQ, glad you are in good shape & eating up a storm today, ha ha!

Pauly, Brady really did need those glasses, glad he got them.

Nora, how are you?

Det, no fast food for me, not ever, bad stuff. I am happy with leftovers for lunch too.

We did have a mostly sunny day & a bit warmer. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice then we are scheduled for almost a week of rain, yikes.
                  Have a peaceful night one & all!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Back from the salt mines and enjoying spicy sausage and asparagus.

Pauly, I'll check my PM's next

Well, Friday night and not a craving in sight. I'm most grateful for that and many other things.

Lav, spose to be nice here tomorrow after 10am. It's been raining all day and blowing like mad.

Nora, you in CA for fun I hope?

be well loves
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Nope Det - not for fun. I live here. :rotlf:
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

LOL! not a fan of Cali either. Beautiful place but politically up the creek and how about that traffic? eeeeeeek
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X