the tuesday fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the tuesday fred

morn all...how are we today then?Im going to be busy today...as we speak //0715 my mate is on the way with a new garage door that we are going to fit...allegedly today...checked the weather forecast ...cloudy no rain so that will do...
    so just a quick shufti thru

brew time is here ...for me lemon and ginger..

hiya det hows you mate ..ta for the lens info....ppqp has got a good idea there..they are brill pics ..I would seryously think about adverting my services...good job on no booze.com...You back in the armoury?

hiya sk ...glad things are getting better ..day 4 onwards and upwards!!

hiya pauly hows you then?yep the ducks are drivin me quackers...so you are jotting about doing Easy Rider impressions now?Moorbike is the only road vehicle licence I have never held in my life...from buses,freightliners,cranes tanks all the way down to road rollers and grass mowers ..but never motorbike...didnt feel safe..wish I had of got it though..I had a shot once and crashed ..never again..

hiya ppqp...did you have the bbq ?youve still got tons of food left from the memorial...bbqd cheese n tomato sandwiches :egad:so it was the same old same old from the solicitor? f.... em you have a good life...startin with today

hiya Lav ..duck n hell yep you are right ..think they have got squatters rights ...they were here yesterday ....and another male turned up ...oh boy the other one made it quite plain he wasnt required!!here you go..brew time..Garden seems to be getting its act together slowly ..but you know me...there will be a sudden ..lets do this idea...and thats it..hopefully starting work on this stable block next month so that will curb my enthusiasm!!

hiya pie sam nora c,snoopster (how did you get on?) and everyone else...gotta rush ..

The crime rate is so bad in Liverpool, that last week a bank robber was mugged on the way back to his getaway car!

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY:
    1. Feed him
    2. Sleep with him
    3. Leave him with peace
    4. Don't check his phone (Msgs)
    5. Don't bother him with his movements
    So what's so hard about that?
    HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN HAPPY:
    It's really not too difficult but... To make a woman happy, a man only needs to be:
    1. a friend
    2. a companion
    3. a lover
    4. a brother
    5. a father
    6. a master
    7. a chef
    8. an electrician
    9. a plumber
    10. a mechanic
    11. a carpenter
    12. a decorator
    13. a stylist
    14. a sexologist
    15. a gynecologist
    16. a psychologist
    17. a pest exterminator
    18. a psychiatrist
    19. a healer
    20. a good listener
    21. an organizer
    22. a good father
    23. very clean
    24. sympathetic
    25. athletic
    26. warm
    27. attentive
    28. gallant
    29. intelligent
    30. funny
    31. creative
    32. tender
    33. strong
    34. understanding
    35. tolerant
    36. prudent
    37. ambitious
    38. capable
    39. courageous
    40. determined
    41. true
    42. dependable
    43. passionate
    WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
    44. give her compliments regularly
    45. go shopping with her
    46. be honest
    47. be very rich
    48. not stress her out
    49. not look at other girls
    AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
    50. give her lots of attention
    51. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
    52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes
    BUT MOST OF ALL IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
    53. never forget
    *birthdays
    *anniversaries
    *valentine
    *arrangements she makes

Q: What do bees comb their hair with?
    A: A honey comb! -

An old woman is upset at her husband’s funeral. "You have him in a brown suit and I wanted him in a blue suit." The mortician says, "We’ll take care of it, ma’am," and yells to the back, "Ed, switch the heads on two and four!" -

Q: What's Forrest Gump’s password?
    A: 1forrest1

A sailor drops anchor in a port and heads into the nearest pub. Everyone in the pub is whispering and pointing at him because of his odd shaped body; he has a very muscular body, but a very tiny head on his shoulders. As he orders his drink, he tells the bartender, "I'll explain. I get this in every port and town I visit. I caught a mermaid and she granted me three wishes if I would release her back into the sea. So I told her I wanted a yacht and, sure enough, she came through for me. Next, I asked for a million bucks and now I am set for life. Last of all, I asked her if I could have sex with her and her response was, 'I don't know how you can make love to me with your type of body.' So I asked her, 'How about a little head?'" -

A woman seated herself in the psychiatrists office. "What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked. "Well, I, uh," she stammered. "I think I, uh, might be a nymphomaniac." "I see," he said. "I can help you, but I must advise you that my fee is $80 an hour." "That's not bad," she replied. "How much for all night?" -

A lady sitting in the dentist chair told the dentist, "I would rather go through the pain of child birth than have you drill in my mouth." The dentist replied, "Well, you had better make up your mind so I can adjust my chair." -

The doc told a guy that masturbating before sex often helped men last longer during the act. The man decided, "What the hell, I'll try it," He spent the rest of the day thinking about where to do it before he got home to his wife. He couldn't do it in his office. He thought about the restroom, but that was too open. He considered an alley, but figured that was too unsafe. Finally, he realized his solution. On his way home, he pulled his truck over on the side of the highway. He got out and crawled underneath as if he was examining the truck. Satisfied with the privacy, he undid his pants and started to play with his unit. He closed his eyes and thought of his lover. As he grew closer to the big finish, he felt a quick tug at the bottom of his pants. Not wanting to lose his mental fantasy or the orgasm, he kept his eyes shut and replied, "What?" He heard, "This is the police. What's going on down there?" The man replied, "I'm checking out the rear axle, it's busted." The cop replied, "Well, you might as well check your brakes too while you're down there because your truck rolled down the hill 5 minutes ago." -
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: the tuesday fred

Mick, great jokes.

Det, loved the pics, they were wonderful. So happy to hear your weekend went well.

Hello to all, have a good one.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...good luck with the garage door today. Get your buddy to do any ladder climbing! No BBQ'ing for me yet.

Snoop...howdy to you too. Hope day 4 continues to show improvement.

In early this morning, issues with the startup of our spring soccer season on top of everything else that got put off last week. At least it makes the day zoom by.
      Have a Terrific Tuesday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, oh Mick that last joke about killed me!! Hahaha! Hubs used to have a motorcycle years ago,I think he sold it after he broke his ankle (unrelated) yes of course he wears a helmet, he's not that hard headed(get it?haha) SK,I'm sorry I completely forgot to ask how you were doing between here and the steppers I forget what I'm gonna post,or I get distracted and read something else,I hope you're doing well, PQ,too bad about the BBQ still being in hibernation, shoot even hot dogs on the grill sound good but I think I like chicken the best Det,what a great hobby to have,especially up there cuz you do have some beautiful sites,I love Lake Tahoe especially and over by Minden,just kind of tucked away beauty,much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Tuesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Top o the Tue ABeroooskies!

seems like I was just on here

Mick, thanks for the boot up. Be careful with those darn garage door springs... they can be dangerous.

PPQ and Pauly, yes some great photo ops here which I need to take more advantage of. and will! great
          fun and healthy hobby that could pay. In fact i just spoke with a local band that needs cover art and we've made a
          paying deal. neato! coming up with unique ideas for them.

Sam, Sunflower you all good?

PPQ, I grew up playing soccer in Oz. Many great memories. If we were closer I'd love to photo your games.

Yep, time for everyone to dust off the BBQ's and ring in the spring in tasty fashion. Grilled eggplant rocks! seriously it does. No really!

Ok, off to make big boy toys so I better pre-flight the truck.

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

garage door in...roller shutter type...was going to say without injury.....wrong!!!the old beam going across the top of the garage..we were prising it out ..and bang it dropped and hit me in the face got my right chhek ..now scratched swollen and bruised...spoils my amazingly good looks ..ha!!

the offending article...

20170404_162259.jpg

almost finished...pvc cladding to be put on over galvanised slides..

20170404_162311.jpg
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Ouch Mick! Now you'll hafta put that modeling gig on hold haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly...now I want a BBQ'd hot dog sliced with inserted cheddar cheese. LOL

Det...nice score on the cover art deal :welldone: I see good things coming your way.

Mick...wow, glad you're ok. The new door looks great and the pvc piping will just finish it off.
                We will require advance notice of future proposed projects for approval. Gotta keep you in one piece for Tenerife in June.

Having a shitty day today. Started with the boss calling me out for nit picking with the program coordinator, only bothered me because it was true, but really, how many times do I have to explain something for it to sink in! Stressed over money and did something I said I'd never do, take out a high interest rate loan, pissed the boys (30ish) haven't even attempted to gain employment, lawyer lacky phone call to inform me the 16K bill is now at 19K, told him I'm still waiting for the lawyer to phone me....bitch, bitch, bitch!
                Think it's time to book that next appointment with my behavioral therapist sooner rather than later. I've come wwwaaayyy too far to chuck it all now.
                Well, gotta admit I feel better for venting, thanks for being here so I could.....:smile:PPQP
                Last edited by porqoui; April 4, 2017, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, sorry about the injury - geez!
                  Today must be a day for facial injuries. My daughter told me that a patient (accidently) swung & punched her right in the face today. Apparently the woman doesn't tolerate narcotics well
                  Your garage door looks great by the way

Hi there SnoopStar, PQ & Pauly!

Det, awesome on the cover art deal - cool!
                  It's fun to be creative AND get paid for it too.

Greetings to SK, SF, Sam, Pie & anyone stopping by later.
                  I could really use a full night's sleep without dogs or weather waking me repeatedly. Keeping my fingers crossed, ha ha.
                  Peace to everyone tonight!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Gosh time does get away from me. My dad had heart surgery today, so I was a bit tense all day. He has been scheduled forever for it, they had to keep putting it off because they were waiting approval from the FDA on the device they were putting in. He can now say that he was the very first one that they put in at the Cleveland Clinic. Guess doctors flew in from all over--along with it being on skype all over the world.

Mick you at least you are fighting with falling bars, instead of falling down in bars

I still have to get all the info for the VA hospital, but my son's commanders didn't mention any training. Mick--at least where I am at we are always recognizing the military. When they are in uniform you will always hear people stop and take the time to say "thank you". Its a pretty big deal.

Snoopy hope all works out. I didn't really catch the details.

PQ it really sucks how much $$ can put so much stress on people. Just ride through it one step at a time.

Time to get some sleep---I'm working on becoming a mid-morning person

Comment

Working...
                    X