thirsdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thirsdi

morn all ...how are we today then?all good Ihope...you aint gonna believe this but after the saga of the door..lifting all tha weight and 2 of us putting it all together yada yada...I bent down yesterday to pick a packet of seeds up thats it ...and my back went...a feckn packet of seeds !!Ive got a disc that every now n then decides it wants to come out and play ..so there it is..gonna look a real beaut this morning ..Im at the docs for blood tests fink thats the least of me probs..
    oh well just do my exercises and it will go back in ...

so on that happy note lets have a brew

hiya det ..how are you doing mate?keep it together buddy...I know its difficult especially going thru what you are,but best stayin sane and sober through it..huh? I can vouch for the second ..but I aint too sure if Im a good rep for the first word...oh and just to keep up with you..my friends horse had a foal yesterday.....

VID-20170405-WA0000_4488.jpg

hiya Lav ...hows you then did the promised storms land then?its really foggy out there today you cant even see the garden!was going to put a pic up but kind of though it would be a waste of time..did you sleep any better?heres a nice cuppa joe..have a good day..

hiya ppqp...you feeling any better today?I do exactly the same,..pick up a big that isnt good ..and yet keep reading it?why do we do that?today is big smiley face day ...please join in !!!:happy2:

hiya 3.142 recurring ....howz you then?how did the condo job go ?hows the k9 krew?so many questions...its great being a super spy..and there was you thinking I was just a nosey ole git!!

hey pauly hows you ...grouch ass nummer 2 here!!hows your hubby still sulkin?so he is like moi?why does he go round headbuttin lumps of wood too?If you go around grinnin and laffing people dont know whether you are mad bad or sad..try it next time someone tries to sell you something on the door step ..just open the door ..a big cheesy grin and go yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees real slowly..they will be off faster n the road runner!!

right good peeps need to go ..have a good one...

A chicken farmer went to a local bar, sat next to a woman, and ordered a glass of champagne. The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too! "
    "What a coincidence," he said, "This is a special day for me, I'm celebrating."
    "This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!," says the woman.
    "What a coincidence," says the man. As they clinked glasses he asked, "What are you celebrating?"
    "My husband and I have been trying to have a child, and today my gynaecologist told me I'm pregnant!"
    "What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally laying fertilized eggs."
    "That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"
    "I switched cocks," he replied.
    She smiled and said, "What a coincidence!"

Just heard Sean Connerys version of Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay.
    completely different song to the one I remember. think about it...

17634378_1397075750359844_1856420636705293070_n.jpg

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak. -

You're so stupid, you threw a rock at the ground and missed. -

A fat man goes into a fast food restaurant and orders his food. The cashier says that it will be a minute or two for his food. Finally his food is ready. The cashier hands the food to the fat guy and tells him, "Sorry about your weight." -

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked the experience. "Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents." Dumbfounded, her date asked, "What do you mean?" "Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it, and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was, 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like, hello? It's only 25 cents!"

One night a lady came home from her weekly prayer meeting, found she was being robbed, and she shouted out, "Acts 2:38: 'Repent & be baptized & your sins will be forgiven.'" The robber quickly gave up & the lady rang the police. While handcuffing the criminal, a policeman said, "Gee mate, you gave up pretty easily. How come you gave up so quickly?" The robber said, "She said she had an axe and two 38's!" -

A little girl and her older brother were visiting their grandfather's farm. The older brother decided to play a trick on his younger sister. He told her that he discovered a man-eating chicken. The girl was frightened, and ran inside in fear. Then the older brother heard his little sister scream. He ran inside immediately. She was screaming at their grandfather, who was chowing down on a plate of fried chicken. "What is it?" he asked. The sister turned to him in fear and said," It- it's- IT'S A MAN EATING CHICKEN!!!" -
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: thirsdi

Mornin, Mick so sorry your back is hurt too, geez, what is going on.

Det, what a tough time you are going through, we are here for you, loved your horse pic, you share wonderful pics. Thank you.

PQ, sorry you are having a tough time.

Pauly, sorry hubby is crabby, mood is contagious sometimes. I hate worrying about money.

Have a good AF Thursday.

Comment

Mae everybody Mick so sorry about your back now loved the football joke,PQ,LB said she was having poutine for dinner,see thanks to you I actually knew what it is haha,Det,that would be hard dividing up the house contents, we're here if you need to vent,sad to hear about the guy in your group,,at least he's back though, SF,how's your dad doing? SK,hope you're feeling better hubs is still a grump but I kept telling myself yesterday to think like Lav and not let his mood effect mine,especially cuz as we know moods do pass,spent my evening watching"600 lb life" and the show after where they cut off all the loose skin,damn that recovery would suck!! Much love to all and I hope today is a great AF Thursday for us all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

howdy doo ABerooos!

Mick, back pain stinks, so sorry to hear it got you.. Ice pack may help even though it sounds bad.
        cute little foal your mate has there. New life is inspiring.

Pauly, I've learned in therapy that I also tend to allow my mood to be greatly affected by moods of those
        around me. Just something I need to be conscious of.

well, not much has happened during the night LOL

Off to fire up a proper brew and sending you all happy and strong AF wishes.

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL....ack, ran out of coffee so went into work early.

Mick...managed to put a big smiley face on today, so things are looking up. Sorry your back went out on you, hope the exercises help.

Snoop...thanks, this too shall pass.

Pauly...glad to help. LOL

Det...got to thank you for your post. Figured out the problem was I didn't have a plan so am working on that this weekend. Boy the group member's story sure was a wake up call. Was going to ask about Dx, but didn't want to bring it up, so now I don't have to. I've been through that and know how hard it can be so vent away and post, post, post.

Shout out to everyone else. Chicken dinner tonight so got to get on it. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, really sorry about your back, geez.
            Yes, we did get all that rain & the whole thunder storm show & ended up with a very pretty rainbow.
            We had dinner with our grandson celebrating his 6th birthday today. He wasn't still for a second so all I got was one blurry picture of him in the restaurant, ha ha!

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly!

Det, sorry to hear about your group member's relapse. I would definitely take his experience as a reminder of why we no longer drink.
            I hope you are able to move ahead in your life with a plan & tons of hope for a better future :hug:

PQ, thinking of you too & hope everything is OK. Hugs to you too!

Greetings to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

oy, I'm totally pooped after doing construction work at our new warehouse today. At least it's exercise pain and not booze pain.

PPQ, glad to hear yer in for a good plan. I'm meeting with my bank tomorrow night to do some switching of my high percentage credit
              cards to a zero percent (for 18 months) card.

yep, hearing of alcohol disasters is a heck of a reminder of what not to do.

Good grief, looks like we are at war with yet another country. agh! Irag, Afghanistan, the Balkans, Libya, and now Syria. Just what we don't need.
              very upset about this but there's zippo that I can do about it except stay on track.

thankfully it's raining tonight and i should sleep like a baby. A very sore tired baby

gnight AB loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X