da sundi fred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da sundi fred

mae all....how are we today then?hope all well...what an absolute cracker of a day here yesterday,sun out all day,we actaully sat in the garden and had our tea..Amy came over to help us get rid of any food that was left,Had a good trip up to Skipton,traffic was pretty bad,mind you a bit of sun here and everyone is either supping beer outside the pubs or out for a drive and Skipton is one of those picture postcard places..

.Skipton2.jpg

Canal-Skipton-small-1.jpg

and yup ..like everywhere else its got a castle!!

skipton-castle.jpg..this is the tradesmans entrance ...thats why there is no one here!!

the weather looks pretty good again today,rabbits are out,but its supposed to pour down next week.my back is kinda sore ...the disc was on its way back in I guess,but I jarred it yesterday,so it isnt so good today..the trouble is ,you cant see it so it doesnt compute in my head and I do find it a bit difficult to do nothing...

anyways brew time ...

Snoopster good morning to you ..hows things with you today then?did you get the promised sun too?hope your weekend is going good..

hiya pauly aka..Evil Kineival..you know what?you have just summed all that crap up thats going on at the moment about gender issues ..males and females etc..If you had asked a bloke about the bike you would have got something like..

Kawasaki Ninja H2 in red and black with a supercharged 998cc inline four-cylinder configuration that is similar to modern superbike engines on a nimble chassis. It has durable flat piston crowns, a new trellis frame that is lightweight and a Kawasaki production single-sided swingarm that allows the exhaust pipe to be mounted closer to the bike’s centerline. The KYB AOS-II 43 millimeter front fork on the 2016 Kawasaki Ninja H2 allows for low friction, utilizes the multi-mode traction control, launch control and engine braking control, ABS and a quick shifter. It also comes with a new assist & slipper clutch function that gives lighter clutch operation and overcomes wheel hop on downshift.

now if you had asked him about a certain lipstick....its red ... female answer..would be

Blake's red is a pure ruby red that is designed to suit warm skin tones. It is a matte finish with a hydrating texture.

A matte that reveals red's colour intensity. Enriched with velvet spheres, pure pigments and jojoba oils, lips feel more hydrated after applying.

thats it ..in a nutshell ..job done!!!

you have a good day.

hiya det...lazy day buddy? glad there are no cravings..so you just take it easy mate...We have a new series of forged in fire over here on the go,basically the are pitting all the champions from the other series against each other...you got plans for today?

hiya Lav ....a pergola?good for you ..get it built and enjoy it afore the rains start..yep got what I wanted /needed yesterday ..and that included a hoover..I needed one for the garage...the mess I make sawing and cutting wood and planting up etc..so I need one that is pretty heavy duty..the one I have is getting pretty shot..got one out of the paper ads for sale...a Henry hoover...2nd hand ..noo they are £174 ...got it for 30 so well chuffed ....you got good weather too?you dont perchance want a cockerel that cant tell the time do you?I know where there is one ..free to good home..

heres your early brew..

hiya all you good folks not here at the mo...Sam ,pie,sk nora c,tt etc ...hope you all have a good day..

I'm not saying the women in my local pub are ugly, but there's a paper bag machine in the gents.

"Black really is slimming on you love, I can honestly say you've never looked sexier," I assured the wife.
    "Turn the light back on you a$$hole." She replied.

A lady comes home from her doctor's appointment grinning from ear to ear. Her husband asks, "Why are you so happy?" The wife says, "The doctor told me that for a forty-five year old woman, I have the breasts of a eighteen year old." "Oh yeah?" quipped her husband, "What did he say about your forty-five year old ass?" She said, "Your name never came up in the conversation." -

Q: What do you call someone without a nose or a body?
    A: Nobodynose. -

Q: What do you call an alligator wearing a vest?
    A: An investigator. -

Brunette: "Where were you born?"
    Blonde: "California."
    Brunette: "Which part?"
    Blonde: "All of me." -

Q: What has more lives than a cat?
    A: A frog because it croaks every night.

A man who is just married is flying to the Florida Keys for a business trip. His new bride is to accompany him the next day. When he gets there, he e-mails his wife to let her know he made it there safely. When he sends the e-mail, he mistypes the address. In Boston, a grieving widow, whose husband has recently passed away, receives the e-mail. She reads it, screams, and faints. Hearing her grandmother’s cry, the widow's 18 year old granddaughter runs into the living room to see the computer on, with a message that reads, "Dear love, I just got here. Preparing for your arrival tomorrow. Can't wait to see you. Love, Me. P.S. Sure is hot down here."

Q: What do you call a cow that just gave birth?
    A: Decalfeinated. -

Q: How do fish get high?
    A: Seaweed.

A truck driver was driving between towns on a country road when he spotted a gorgeous blonde hitchhiking. He stopped without hesitation and she climbed into the cab showing mountains of cleavage. Two miles further down the road, he got a flat, pulled to the side of the road and got out to inspect the tire. He was fiddling around with the wheel, when the blonde opened the window and shouted down, "Do you want a screwdriver?" The driver replied, all smiles, "Might as well. I can't get this fcking hub cap off."

Q: What is the difference between the American flag and American Idol?
    A: The American flag actually has stars.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: da sundi fred

Mick, thanks for sharing those great pics. What fun enjoying a beautiful day. Nice that Amy came over too. We had a lovely spring day in the good ole Midwest of the USA. Sunny and 60s, spent part of the day at a park with a two year old. Doesn't get any better than that. Today even sweeter weather and get to spend the day outside, new table for the patio. Cooking out and just enjoying spring. Maybe mowing the lawn too, we'll see.

Pauly, wow, he bought that motorcycle pretty quick. I would think it would be fun to ride around with him. Sounds like a busy week for you helping out.

Lav, a pergola sounds great, you will be able to enjoy your porch so much more.

Det, doing a great job moving forward.

Have a great AF Sunday.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick absolutely love the pics! I could see myself just strolling around the area,thanks for sharing I hope the back calms down! They have those Icy Hot Tens therapy thingies here for $35 bucks,I think I'm gonna buy one for the back cuz seems like we all have probs sometimes, do they have those over there? Snoopstar,glad you're on the mend I'm with my quit buddy Det in that I haven't had any craving either but keeping an eye out for that goddam cast iron skillet that hits outta the blue! Just trying to focus on the great things I have by not drinking,Lav,I love pergolas,you'll hafta put a pic up when its put together, I'm wondering if Kells bf will be sedated during surgery? Probably be the only time in his life he's quiet for a little bit hahaha! See how this week goes at work, lots of girls off and Kell needs time off,grrr,much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all!
        been awhile since I've had a moment to post something, I feel like I'm a little out of touch as to what's been happening. I'm getting slammed surveying part time and doing soils job full time. Been playing lots of music as well! Sitting in with a group lately that does lots of vocal stuff, so it is fun to sing.

I started a new type of hive (for me) this spring called a top bar hive. Kind of simulates a hollow log with removable bars that takes the place of frames in a standard hive. The design comes from Kenya. Amazing to watch how quickly the bees drew the comb out[

ATTACH=CONFIG]3420[/ATTACH]

hope each of you are doing well and enjoying your time.

Sam
        Attached Files
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Wow Sam! That's pretty cool
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
            morning all!
            been awhile since I've had a moment to post something, I feel like I'm a little out of touch as to what's been happening. I'm getting slammed surveying part time and doing soils job full time. Been playing lots of music as well! Sitting in with a group lately that does lots of vocal stuff, so it is fun to sing.

I started a new type of hive (for me) this spring called a top bar hive. Kind of simulates a hollow log with removable bars that takes the place of frames in a standard hive. The design comes from Kenya. Amazing to watch how quickly the bees drew the comb out[

ATTACH=CONFIG]3420[/ATTACH]

hope each of you are doing well and enjoying your time.

Sam
            Sam mate great to see you !!!!!
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Mae everybody, Mick absolutely love the pics! I could see myself just strolling around the area,thanks for sharing I hope the back calms down! They have those Icy Hot Tens therapy thingies here for $35 bucks,I think I'm gonna buy one for the back cuz seems like we all have probs sometimes, do they have those over there? Snoopstar,glad you're on the mend I'm with my quit buddy Det in that I haven't had any craving either but keeping an eye out for that goddam cast iron skillet that hits outta the blue! Just trying to focus on the great things I have by not drinking,Lav,I love pergolas,you'll hafta put a pic up when its put together, I'm wondering if Kells bf will be sedated during surgery? Probably be the only time in his life he's quiet for a little bit hahaha! See how this week goes at work, lots of girls off and Kell needs time off,grrr,much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Sunday
              Pauly ..save your money...tens are ok to staert with but then you hafta increase and increase the level

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Yep, had a nice day here as well. I see the tulips finally budding up so I guess we may have some Easter blooms, maybe.

Mick, no thanks on the boy chicken - they are too stupid to tell time, ha ha!
                Apparently the construction on the pergola is going to require some thought.....it will get done eventually, just like the greenhouse did.
                I hope you can remember to go easy on your back - ouch!

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly!

Sam, nice to see you & what a great pic!
                Good luck with that, you are a brave one.

Hello to Det, PQ, Pie, SF & anyone else dropping in after me.
                Have a peaceful night one & all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Greetings and salutations ABeroooos!

Mick, what a lovely place is that Skipton. Must get over there someday and pester you all. thanks for the tip on 'forged in fire' as it's a show
                  i love and I totally forgot about it. Don't do anything extra dodgy til that back heals up (I know.... I'm one to talk...)

Pauly, my quit buddy.. so glad to hear you're good and strong. Honor is a gift we give ourselves every day. (stole that one from the great highlander Rob Roy)

Snoopy, fun in the park with loved ones is fantabulous

Sam, there you are! glad you are playing tunes and built a cool mansion for the bees. Fascinating critters indeed. They actually have hairs that work
                  as antennae to determine from a distance what kind of flowers are around. Difference species of plants emit specific electromagnetic pulses. Just amazing what nature has going on.

Lav, finally great weather and even tulips? fab! been sunny here but too cold to really motivate me much which is odd.

Just decided to veg-out this weekend and rest my sore bod which is perfect timing as I was getting creaky. Roasted a duck that's been in the freezer
                  since the Ming Dynasty and it came out super which kind of amazed me as the last one a few years ago was dreadful.

somebody asked about 'in and out burger'... sorry I forget. It's a chain fast food joint, and while better than McDeath it's no place I frequent.

Lets see... showered, hair cut, laundry done, duck done.... time for some sci fi!

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Sam - love the picture!

:checkin: everyone!

Mick - thanks for always giving me something to chuckle about every morning. It means a lot. :hug:
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Working...
                    X