sun and it is out there!!day a real sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sun and it is out there!!day a real sunday

mae all..howz wweall today then?good / iw as up at 4 listening for noises ....and what did i hear...the sound of silence..garden is split down the middle now and the 2 hutches ar facing each other about 18 inch apart...they will probably stay like that for the next 2 weeks ..swopping the bedding over etc..
    she is a real beaut...but has typical lop trends ...stompy,snatches at food,inquisitive...I have got a gut feeling they will be fine,but I think the relationship will be very similar to Jeeves Sandy...they are already chasing each other up and down the fence line...I really enjoy this..

anyway on we go enuff of pandas playings and jeeves jaunts!!

brew time..

hiya ppqp...glad things were a success..ok so you were tired but it was worth it ...theres a great deal of satisfaction in being tired for a positive reason.
    process for the peskies ..as above but swop the parts of the garden daily ..that means that 1 of them goes in both hutches with out interference from the other..

swop the bedding over daily, just generally wathc them ..somewhere along the line will come the biting humping and scratching ..for the boss s job!thats when it can get a bit furry!all it is is time..my guess ..these 2 will be in the same hutch by middle of June..

hi det how are you feeling?well done in getting thru the crappy mood without booze which tbh would previously been your preferred route ...so that is brill progress and the thing is you challenged it and one that round!!you doing anything over the weekend?not a lot of detecting till probably middle of july /august when the crops start coming out..

hi wildflowers ..how are you ..hope all is well..apologies aint been many jokz..

nora c ..how are you doing ...how are things your way?all good ..or as good as can be expected?you look after YOURself too

hiya tt..how are things in the land down under?same kwestion..when you off to So Cal..?Im off to Oldham this morning....and there the similarity ends.........have a great afternoon..

hiya Lav...should that not be eggshausting?ok ok..how are you? hope all well ..getting a brew for us noo..yep she is a cute bunny...fingers crossed..

right good peepil..time for au voir..big shout to everyone else..20170506_171224.jpg20170506_163536.jpg20170506_171914.jpg

Choosing who to vote for is like having to choose a sexually transmitted disease.
    They're all unpleasant and some are worse than others, but you really don't want any of them!

I've just seen an advert in my local newspaper.

ACCOUNTANT NEEDED!
    £35,000 - £40,000

So I rang them and said, "The answer is -£5,000"

Without nipples boobs would be pointless.

Policeman: Who's car is this?, where are you going?, what do you do?.

Miner: Mine.

Son: Did you know in some countries you don't know your wife until you get married?

Me: It's like that everywhere, son.

think about it....

More
    I phoned the French Animal Rescue for no particular reason...

I just wanted a chat.

More
    What do you call a whale with no pants on?

Free Willy.

I made the mistake of asking Siri "What do women want?"

My phone's not stopped talking for three days.

Intelligence Test:

How do you say: "Robert's terrier has run away" without using the letter "R"?

answer

"Bob's dog's fcked off!"

More
    If you're depressed, try drinking 2 pints of water before going to bed.

It'll give you a reason to get up in the morning.

"Hello everyone, welcome to Plastic Surgery Addicts Anonymous"

"I see a lot of new faces here tonight"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: sun and it is out there!!day a real sunday

Good morning...

Mick, love the new bunny, they are both so cute. Thanks for the pictures.

Porquoi, I love lemon water too, enjoy. Nice that you helped clean up the neighborhood.

Det, great job on staying AF. It's not easy but it is worth it.

TT, hope you're feeling better.

Hello to all and have a great AF Sunday.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...love that you're enjoying Panda & Jeeves, I can hear it in your post. Looking forward to future updates. Thought I'd be sorer than I am this morning so that's a good thing. Overcast and cooler today which is perfect for a lazy recovering day.

Snoop...it was a very rewarding day yesterday all around. Has rekindled my thoughts of getting more physically active. I see some more goals in my short term future. LOL

Going to take it as it comes today but have been sitting here thinking I want to create something different for dinner tonight. Have garlic on my mind Det.
      Hope we all have a Super Sober Sunday and Pauly...I'm really getting concerned. Even if you don't feel like sharing please let us know you're ok. PPQP
      Last edited by porqoui; May 7, 2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

aww man. this sucks. I failed later last night after doing so well. I chased my tail around into a horrid pit of despair and depression which
        finally led to downing a couple 6'ers of 8% ale and my current state of misery. I just don't know what to say for myself. ..
        just so icky. trying to make myself eat and hydrate is all that comes to mind.
        hoping you all have a much better Sunday

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just wanted to give an update. I know that we have all been worried about Pauly. :sad:
          I was able to text with her today. She said that she is not drinking but that she is taking a break from MWO.
          To be honest I am still worried about her. I let her know that we are here for her.
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Det - hang on here tight! :hug:
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Thanks Nora...I've been really worried about Pauly.

Det...you've been through some massive sh*t lately. So you made a bad decision and now it's time to decide to get back on track. You've done it before. It might help to read back to some of your posts after making bad decisions in the past. I know you'll eat and hydrate but see how positive and strong you sound. How much better you felt about yourself. Throw that misery out the door and open a window. :heartbeat:

Pauly...I'm so glad Nora let us know she'd connected with you. I do know the need for a break, I've done it myself. Just know that we care and are thinking of you. :heartbeat:

It actually tried to snow here today! :egad: Glad our Clean Up was yesterday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Quick post a massive amount to do. I leave tonight fir 2 weeks.
                Det - don't turn that into a binge and don't have any booze in the house. Good on you for stopping.
                Glad the bunnies are thriving.
                Hi to everyone else.

Comment

Good Luck TT....have a safe and successful trip. :sohappy: PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Cool, damp & chilly here today - thought I was in the UK or something, ha ha!!!
                    Glad the bunnies are happy & doing bunny-like things Mick

Greetings SnoopStar, PQ, Nora & TT. Have a super safe trip TT!

Det, please don't let this mess up turn into a huge problem.
                    Your mood was slipping & you went looking for some comfort, I get that. We all do, really. Habitual drinking is something I sure did for a number of years.
                    We all have to get to the point where we honestly believe that AL is not our friend & definitely not a source of comfort or replacement for something missing in our lives. I got to that point & you will too so long as you never give up trying, OK?

Pauly, we all want to see you make an appearance, please.

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing a peaceful night for all.

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X