the day of poets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the day of poets

mae all ..how are we today then?all good I hope...weather still holding here,bit windy but its more a warm breeze than arctic chill.Rabbits still doing good,Jeeves was in this side of the garden yesterday whilst madam was in the other side ..she wasnt happy that she couldnt get into the greenhouse.no news from the dentist,was hoping forthis mornig ,but nope..sI will go and rotivate the sil garden ready for turf and topsoil..My friend phoned me ..we start digging out on Tuesday for the stable block...thats roughly 8 weeks work..so I will be jotting about on a dumper truck or digger next week...
    ok brew time it is..

hiya Lav ..hows you then?so you want some sunshine in yer life?well lookee no further ..here I am...:egad: she says!!I llhave the brew instead!havent a clue how I snapped the implant ...at the time I was eating a biscuit!!hows the greenhouse doing?

hiya Det..youve got your wish ..its Friday...anything arranged for the weekend?

hiya ppqp..my money is on Panda being the boss..as for updates on van ..will put pics up ..so far

drilled and fitted table mount to floor
    cut carpet to size and stuck down
    made a 240v hook up lead
    undersealed complete
    fitted bracket for gas bottle and regulator
    " brackets for gas tubing
    fitted conduit for all wiring.
    fitted shelves to storage cupboard
    fitted submersible waterpump and pipework for pumping water to sink
    undersink storage cupboard frame out and shelf made and fitted
    restraining straps fitted for gas bottle ,and water containers
    made table
    had a brew...........

hi pauly welcome back ...you ok?

hiya snoopster ..how you doing today? the new normal...?normal is what you want it to be ..not what everyone else thinks it should be!!have you any plans for the weekend?

right peeps ..stay safe stay sober..heres a thought... you are driving down the road,suddenly it doesnt feel right..steering isnt working properly ..you jump out have a look but cant see anything wrong ..so do you..
    get intouch with someone to get advice and help

or...
    ignore it,thinking it will be ok and the wheel falls off in the end ,so that despite your brave challenge you cannot control it any longer......................

have a good one

catch up tv So that people on benefits don't have to get up so early to watch Jeremy Kyle.

I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

The Beach Boys walk into a bar.....

'Round?'
    'Round?'
    'Get a round'
    'I get a round?'
    'Get a round.....'

Why isn't the Discovery Channel on a different channel everyday?

More
    An entire city has gone missing in Yorkshire!!

Police are looking for Leeds.

I went to a dominatrix's birthday party last week.

All of her clients had a whipround for her.

12 legs, 6 eyes, 3 tails & can't see?..

Three blind mice.

Bad news for agoraphobics: a cure is just around the corner.

I joined a dyslexic poetry club last night.

I ended up making 2 pots and a vase.

Will I have an open casket at my funeral?

Remains to be seen.

Fuming I've just burnt my hawaiian pizza!!

Should have put it on aloha setting.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: the day of poets

Good morning...

Mick, thanks for the jokes. Plans for the weekend include getting hair done, weeding, shopping and taking care of whatever needs taking care of.

Sunflower, I can see that you love the new environment you work in, and that is what I want too. But right now I don't want to work at all, just focus on me and family, it will be summer and I love bumming around in the summer, pool, relaxing, cookouts, etc. I am still healing, getting over/through feeling really hurt, which I am sure you understand. Life is too short to live it being treated with disrespect and hate. I am lucky to be in a position to not have to find new work right away.

Det, the weekend will soon be here and you will have time to rest and do fun things. Enjoy.

Pauly, so happy to have you back.

Porquoi, nice to have peaceful days.

Hello to all and have a great AF Friday.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad you got a brew in there at the end of the van refurbish list! LOL You are a doer. Is the missing tooth in an obvious spot? You and SF could be twins.

Snoop...my weekend plan involves a trip to the hairstylist as well.

Going to bite the bullet and read the email I got from the income tax people. This weekend will also find me reworking my budget. Need to get in control of my bills now that Liar Lawyer is dealt with.
      Shout out to everyone else.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,I love the wheel coming off analogy,to be honest I really don't know what led me to drink? The only thing I can think of is that I let hubs' mopey,pissy mood rub off on me,he's been slow at work, gets home around noon and mopes...I guess I just got irritated and made an excuse to drink,its really hard when the most positive person you've ever known is sad and down,ugh,so I guess I drank to block him out and it worked until he had tears streaming down his face worried about me! I'm so bloody selfish sometimes I swear,I need to change my feckin attitude or I'll never get better, anyways much love to all and wishes for a happy AF Friday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Aloha Friday ABerooos,

blurry eyed and needing that brew Mick, thanks much.

Pauly, good post and I relate perfectly. xxxxxx

will catch up after work when I'm hopefully all awake-ish

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hey, the powers that be here at MWO were very helpful.
            there is no reset password unless you are logged on. There's no "forgot password" either. But they responded to my emails.
            thank you.
            so....
            greetings everyone. I've looked in a time or two but all I could do. Got to remember to write my password down somewhere if I can only remember I put my pen and papar
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi Sam!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi folks from a cold California. Not nearly as warm as I thought it would be. Am working hard - this is still stuff from my old job. Ate cactus the other night! Took my first uber taxi! Off to Mexico for dinner tonight! As you can see I am close to the border. Good to see you Pauly. It's not worth drinking at the men we live with. Mine is terrible these days (I mean my man). Even when I skype him from overseas. Some days are good. But our daughter notices it too. His moods and lack of engagement with us is driving her away. He is like an alcoholic without the booze.
                Anyway have to work out the public transport system. Be good folks.
                Last edited by treetops; May 12, 2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Only one hour left in this day, busy, busy!
                  My granddaughter is here for an overnight stay & is still up at 11 pm, yikes. She watching kid videos on the ipad, haha.

Mick, we will have to start referring to you as "digger the dog', ha ha! You are going to be one busy dude this summer. I guess you don't really need that tooth right now, or do you?
                  YB has the greenhouse in good shape, I don't get involved in there. The pergola job is on hold again until this current rain system finally moves out of here

Quick hello to SnoopStar, PQ, Det, Sam (good to see you), Pauly, TT, SF & everyone.
                  Hopefully I will have more time tomorrow.
                  Have a nice night everyone!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X