thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thursday

mornin all...just anuvver quick note..out of here by 7..but anyways...slept like a log last night...drivin g about and digging all day yesterday...first time I have ever driven a digger..used to drive a tank with a dozer blade light years ago but never one of these baby diggers..pretty good they are ..plan today is tidy up and scrape out..the level originally looked prtty good but when we measured up ,therewas an 18"fall on it ..over 39 ft wide..so it had to be dug out...so plan is tidy and hardcore stone put in ..60 tons ..and then concrete pad in to build on..now that you are rivetted ..brew time..

hiya ppqp...hows you?so they think it may be lupus?yep you have had a bit of stress!!!Look after yourself ...remember one shot ..thats it

hiya pauly ta for start up...you can bde the pretty version of me....:thumbsup: howz you then?

Lav..doughnuts......................yum jammy doughnuts mit ice cream...great for the hips !!!ok we will stick with a brew then....hope you are ok..yep had a good sleep ..mind of 21 ,body of 60!!

det yep digging dirt ..to build a stable block on...hope you have a good hike with your mate...and by the way ALCOHOL IS NOT YER MATE ...BIN IT..............have a good one bro..

not many here,but big hello to everyone ..have a great day

A cash machine just charged me £2 for a transaction but still told me to cover my PIN to prevent me from being robbed. Pretty ironic if you ask me.

My Missus crashed her car into some guy this afternoon.
    She told the police the guy had been on his mobile and drinking beer from a can at the time.
    The police said he was perfectly entitled to do whatever he wanted in his own living room.

I always carry a picture of my Wife and Kids in my wallet.
    It reminds me why there is no money in it.

The only way you'll lose weight from drinking green tea is when you climb up a mountain and pick it yourself.

Asked a trainer in the gym, what kind of machine I should use to make myself more attractive to women?

He said, "Try a cash machine"

Went to the gym & theres a new machine!

Used it for an hour & felt sick

Its good though, it does everything

Kitkats, Mars bars, Snickers

Interviewer: "So how long were you employed in your last job?"

Candidate: "I'd say my biggest weakness is my listening skills."

Why is abbreviation such a long word?
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: thursday

Gidday y'all. thanks for the laffs Mick! Good luck with the levelling mate.

All good here. Big waves to everyone.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning, Mick, great jokes, having fun digging sounds like, it would be great to run a big machine.

Porquoi, yes you have been stressed, hope they find out what it is so you can get treatment that will help. Thinking of you.

Hello Lav and Pauly, have a good one.

Det, sounds like a peaceful good day, hope you have another one today.

AF Peace to all.

Comment

morning all
        thanks for the brew Mick, good to see you G-Man.
        gonna be another hot one today. Been running around crazy, it's that time of year. Lots of music, lots of work.
        PQ, hope you're on the mend.
        Lav, got a new batch of baby chickadoos. Look for a rooster in the mail!

later
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick loved the jokes PQ,lupus? Are they sure? I'm sorry great to see you Sam and Mr.G! Tired this morning cuz I have a dog that loves to bark at air,much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Thursday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi folks. Good to see the doughnut police are hard at work. I am not a fan of doughnuts so safe I think! Icecream is my treat and I am doing a little research on that while here. But I can't eat much of the stuff and I don't go for all the toppings and extras which some like. I had an Icecream for lunch both days in the weekend! Pistachio is a favourite. Last night had dinner with friends at a yummy Thai restaurant and tommorow night will spend the night with them before flying home. My friend took me on a drive in the mountains near San Diego which was great. Today I probably will check out some museums.
            Sorry about the lupus PQ. Will this mean medication, meditation and diet changes? At least you have a possible diagnosis to work with.

Big hello to everyone else.

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...according my MWO you started today's thread yesterday. LOL I can just picture you in the "baby digger" blasting around but when it comes to the hardcore stone you be mindful of your back!

Hey Mr G....good to see. Glad to hear all is good.

Aw Snoop...thanks. I actually felt the best I have in a long time today.

Sam...sounds like you're good and happy. Great to hear.

Pauly...no they're not sure yet, waiting to hear from my Rheumatologist. Lupus is part and parcel of Rheumatoid Arthritis so it could have just been a stress flare up. "have a dog that loves to bark at air" :haha:

TT...was wondering when you were heading home. Sounds like you've had a productive trip. Hoping I can stay on my current medication and am determined to make some dietary changes with the help of a nutritionist regardless.

Shout out to Det, Lav, Pi, etc.

Boss said the sun is shining we should get out of here. Took me about 1 1/2 mins to shut down the computer, pack up and go. Leftover chicken satay for dinner so need to heat it up. Hope we all have a peaceful evening.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

heya ho ABerooos!

Baby Digger! now that's a cute nickname sounds like a heck of a project mate.
                All I've done 'round the house today was mow the lawn and I'm tired. ack.

Guitarista great to see you, Sam also, TTops our icecream maniac, Pauly my quitmate, Snoopy, PPQ who's learning to de stress....
                and I'm sure Lav will be along.

time to organize some of this crap-pile that my house has become and take a chower.

It's great to have that 'not hungover' energy especially when days are so long this time of year.

be well loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Yep, Lav is finally here & checking in
                  Hot & sunny again today, tomorrow more of the same predicted. Hiding in the AC is my fav past time in this weather.

Mick, all I could think of was 'boys & their toys' when you described your day on the little digger, ha ha. Sounds like you got a lot of work done & had some fun too!

Hi there G, SnoopStar, Sam, Pauly & Det!
                  TT, enjoy the ice cream - wish I could indulge. Fortunately they dairy free ice creams are improving. I'll have to be careful to not go crazy with them or I'll end up as big as a house. Have a safe trip home!

PQ, oh boy, I hope you don't have to deal with Lupus as well. You poor immune system :hug:
                  Take good care of yourself until you get your treatment plan.

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X