mon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mon

morn all...how are e today then?all good I hope..well did a bit in my wee van yesterday ,and redid the bath ..just filled it with water got to check for leaks now..holiday today,so quite a few of the shops closed..
    ok lets have a brew then...

Pauly ..hope you are ok...well as ok as you can be..your story was fascinating to read ...thank you...

hi tt...so you were in yesterday clearing your office....you bet I would have cleared it!!!big time ..anything not nailed down would have walked.yep holiday here...I know flexi over here...Julie is on flexi...
    have you thought about another cat?

hi snoopster...hows you then...all good ?the hard graft is finished ish for me at the mo,,heres what we are up to..
    20170518_081038 (1).jpg

20170518_152910.jpg

20170527_071334.jpg

18788319_10211639182034044_1407373651_n.jpg

60 tons of hardcore ,21 tons of concrete..

next in goes the stable block on to the conc..it is already built..

pie great to see you ..hows things?

hi ppqp..hows you then?an 8x4 plot Ive had an idea ...if you are growing veggies...why dont you make like a shelf or table for part of the garden...with slatted wood ..that will increase your growth potential massively..apartfrom that...you ok?

hi empyr ..you doing good ?glad you had a good weekend..

hiya Lav...back to the grindstone for you..?oh well workers brew here....

right gotto get on ..

My indoor clothes dryer broke this morning..

It was the end of an airer.

I'm having a few people over to stare at their phones this weekend if you want to come by.

My mate Dave was obsessed with cough drops.

He ended up in a menthol institution.

Housekeeping tip!
    Always leave "Get Well Soon Cards" on the mantel.
    If you have unexpected guests they'll think you've been too ill to clean

Gave my seat to a blind man on the bus.

Lost my job as a bus driver.

I've realised I'm not a fan of lemon preserve, it's just a curd to me.

Apparently if your wife says "If anything happens to me, I want you to meet someone new"

"Anything" doesnt include getting stuck in traffic

Special bank holiday giveaway!

Hundreds of flat batteries.

Completely free of charge.

Internet wasn't working earlier, so I spent some time with my family.

They seem like nice people.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: mon

Mae everybody, Mick funny jokes-thank you I could sure use them this morning, slept OK..well the same as I did before all this,I just have the morbid thoughts when I close my eyes and try to sleep I retrace my bro's last steps,I dunno why,also he was a rapper/RB singer back in the day and my mom was playing his music when I was there so now those songs are stuck in my head! I've never lost anybody super close before,my gramma and in laws yes but they were old and went naturally, this is pure horseshit you guys I'm going to work today(don't ask why we're open Memorial day..greedy boss!) I feel like I hafta try cuz sitting around here all day will make me nuts,just hope I can get through, sorry its all about me,I love you all! Wishing us an easy AF Monday
    Last edited by paulywogg; May 29, 2017, 06:52 AM.
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all
      thanks for the brews and chuckles, Mick. Like the cough drop one!

Pauly, maybe work is a good thing?? keeping busy for a bit?? Thinking of you.

boy it has been non stop rain here lately, I'm beginning to grow little webs between my toes. And I know what will happen, come July/August we'll be totally void of rain. Our red clay doesn't work up too well with all this moisture, can't get much planted, though the greens we have in are going crazy. Salad city.

Hope all are well

Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
        Mae everybody, Mick funny jokes-thank you I could sure use them this morning, slept OK..well the same as I did before all this,I just have the morbid thoughts when I close my eyes and try to sleep I retrace my bro's last steps,I dunno why,also he was a rapper/RB singer back in the day and my mom was playing his music when I was there so now those songs are stuck in my head! I've never lost anybody super close before,my gramma and in laws yes but they were old and went naturally, this is pure horseshit you guys I'm going to work today(don't ask why we're open Memorial day..greedy boss!) I feel like I hafta try cuz sitting around here all day will make me nuts,just hope I can get through, sorry its all about me,I love you all! Wishing us an easy AF Monday
        you are a masseeev part of this show...if you need to talk ,sound off,anything it doesnt matter ....do it...and dont say sorry..there aint nowt to be sorry about...
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Pauly...I found when I was going through my stress it was easier to go to work than sit at home. At least it was a distraction for awhile. I am so sorry that you are going through this and want to do anything I can. Please, vent away on the thread. Even random thoughts when they come to you. We are here for you and won't take any apologies. :hug:

Mick...thanks for starting us off this morning. Yup, doing ok, just feeling a bit worn down. Got a letter from my Dad's estate lawyer wanting $10K from me. Not paying it and I resent the hell out of my brother for being a piece of wet spaghetti. Might be able to do something vertical to increase garden plot but have to be very mindful of neighbouring gardeners. Hope you were able to get a bit of down time today.

Sam...yup that clay is pretty unforgiving. Same soil we had out in Duchess. Too bad you can't build a huge cistern to capture all that water for use later.

One of those days, arrived at 9am and poof it was 5pm. Haven't a clue about dinner, cereal anyone? Have a restful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PQ,cereal is probably better than the popcorn for dinner on the Steppers thread,at least there's some vitamins in there went to work and it was slow as tar cuz of Memorial day of course,was fine there but came home and broke down,took a walk in the hot sun,felt better,broke down again,then better, just gotta get through I guess,Det,where are you my QB? Wishing us all a peaceful, deep sleeping night
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly...you've got a lot of getting through's to go through. Physical activity will help to distract you, take out the garbage, come back have a cry, vacuum the rug, have a cry, walk around the block, clean the mirror, swear at the mirror and really vent, clean mirror again. LOL You just keep on posting, I've actually started reading your other thread, who knew. I stay pretty close to home. :hug:

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

So it's a bedtime check in for me. We had no celebration here for Memorial day but kept myself busy all day anyway.

Mick, I might have you come over & finish this pergola project. YB did get the end pieces (that hold up the roof) done yesterday with a little help from me, ha ha. I love using power tools (not) Your barn project is looking good!

Pauly, you are doing your best & that's all anyone can ask from you :hug:

Sam, I just now saw on the news that we have had nearly 6.5" of rain this month - that's quite a bit, geez! I hope things dry up soon!

PQ, a lawyer asking me for $10K would get a good hearty laugh HA HA!!! They are ridiculous! I hope your garden does well for you.

Hello to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X