june 1 ...white n black rabbits...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

june 1 ...white n black rabbits...

morn all hows things today then?half a year gone..got to get my greenhouse tidied and the tomatoes done today ..keep putting it off!lovely day out there again..well regards the fred...my thoughts ..as from Sun,do it as a weekly thread,with daily drop in as you want..kinda like what the army used to have..after all it evolved into daily,from a monthly abs thread..so as from Sunday we willdo it in weekly blocks..hopefully encourage more participation...yesterdays thread ...sparked a good amount of interest and that was about how we were going to work..

brew time..that wont change...

hi Sam the man ...you good mate?no dry soil? you getting that much rain?is it clay that you are on?changes are as above mate feel free to suggest owt ..same for anyone...

Pauly...firstly a big hug to you ...fro everyone here...you certainly have had your fair share of crap thrown at you..stay strong ...in faith or what ever keeps you going ...did you contact your dad?as for the viewing ..you look at the figures...12 posts yesterday.....103 views?

yoohoo ..JC its Mr handsome here...you should gone to specsavers....:happy2: 27 days then tenerife..when you off to jockland?

evening tt ..a sound post .. just replied back to you...hope all is well...

hiya sk ...eeeek 3oo dollars wow bit of a spanking that one....and hows the dog with her treets?..even Panda the new rabbit sits waiting now...best of luck with your move on Sat...can you remember where in Oldham?do you remember much of the place?..

hiya Lav hows you then today? brew time it is...Julies dad at doctors today..results of scans...and yep you are right in what you say ..we do get busy at times...I recall you n Shue starting the threads..

right folks will put some jokes up after...heres some pics from the front garden for a change!!

20170601_073636.jpg

20170601_073602.jpg

20170601_073616.jpg

20170601_073541.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: june 1 ...white n black rabbits...

Good morning,

Mick, loved the pics, I am fine with whatever we decide as far as the threads go.

Pauly, your family is going through some tough times, take care.

Have a good one all.

Comment

quick splash in here.

thanks Mick for the fred update. I figure it will evolve and work its way to something that works for everyone. I just didn't want it to disappear or sumpin. After all this a great source for jokes!

how do Snoops, all well in your neck of the woods?

Det, you out there? hope all is well. concerned when you get quiet....

Pauly, I never did understand the views VS the posting or how many "guests" were on line as opposed to members. Big difference usually. Hope you're doing ok.

Lav, our baby chicks are due to go out soon I hope!

be well good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Happy Thursday all,Mick,what are the purple ball flowers called? Very nice Sam,I text Det on Tuesday, I'm sure he'll be back soon,talked to my dad yesterday and he's seriously thinking about selling the house..too many memories he can't escape,plus from his backyard you can look up the mountain and see the exact spot where Jon was,I wouldn't want to look at it everyday,I can't believe its June already!?! My anniversary is on the 6th but tbh I'm not even in the mood maybe I'll buy hubs some shoes,a few clothes and a card at least,I dunno,life goes on but I don't want to taint happy times with a fake happy attitude ya know? Maybe well pretend we got married on the 26 instead for more time haha,anyways much love to all and I hope we all have a nice AF day
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for starting us off. A weekly thread starting on Sunday sounds like a good plan.

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday as it was a very busy day starting early and ending late. By the time I got home I was bushed.
          Shout out to everyone and have a great Thursday...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Morning, Mick, Snoopy, Pauly, Sam, PQ and all yet to stop by. Such a welcoming entrance to your home, Mick. Thanks for sharing the photos. Some work, and some pup care are on the agenda for me today. Pretty standard fare. Thinking of you all!

Comment

sorry rough time here. fell hard off the wagon Sunday night and Mon, now shaking and going through this hell again.
              at least not drinking a thing today
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Det, I am sorry & I am glad to see you at the same time. Take good care of yourself, you know the routine :hug:

Mick, thanks for the pics, very nice!
                We had a nice day here too which motivated me to get outside with the clippers & get busy clipping the overgrown shrubs & things. Need to do that everyday for a good long while.
                I hope the news was good from the scans. Taking care of older folks can be rough.

Hello SnoopStar & Sam. The young chickens are thoroughly enjoying their yard, funny to watch them.

Pauly, my anniversary is on the 30th - want to share that day? It was a super hot & sunny day that June 30th & we were all sweating bullets.
                I hope your Dad is able to move on to some place less stressful for him. That's a tough situation.

Hi there PQ & Pie & anyone else checking in tonight!

Have a peaceful evening everyone!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X