Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 23 July

MAE ALL...

Lav....nope no dermatitis weeds in my garden. I actually have a mobility challenged youth and caregiver who are doing the weeding and thinning for me. I gives him something to do and he's excited about helping himself to the veggies.

Det...oh no, not good that you're allergic. Take it easy. BBQ hamburgers are always great but the best was meeting my 1 week old great niece & nephew.

Shout out to everyone else. Not sure what I'm up to today.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Re: w/c 23 July

Greetings from a very sad Lav.
      We had to have our 14 1/2 year old dog put down today
      She's been such a loving friend to us for the past 13 years, the best rescue dog ever. I know my grandkids are going to miss her terribly too. It was the right thing to do, the comfort care just wasn't adequate anymore, we had a horrible night last night.

Det, I am talking about getting your photo digitized for embroidery. Would that be OK? I just wouldn't do that without your permission. I think I can get someone to do it in light stitching so as not to create a heavy look. I'm thinking......
      I hope your day went well. We are having a coolish evening here, heading down to 58 degrees, nice.

PQ, I really really love working in the garden but at this point it's downright dangerous for me, geez. How can a stupid garden weed possibly be so darn toxic to me??
      Glad you have help with yours.

I had a good FB chat with Mick today & he is doing well.

I'll just wish everyone a nice night & hope I can get rid of this tension headache, ugh.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X