Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, June 16th

Breez & Melon, you're a laugh!

Wee, I reckon you should get out the wax or gel and get creative with that short style while it lasts.

Padme, you house sounds like an amazing and cool place to grow up. I take my hat off to you!

Kathy, I know eaxctly what you're saying about showing the emotions about the frustartion/annoyance at not drinking on weekends. I'm like you - during the week, it doesn't enter my mind but come the weekend (this weekend) and pow, I feel like it. I also knw I won't have a drink, but I think I'd better release it somehow. I'd better write it all down in my journal too.

And... ~*~ Happy Birthday Lisa *~*

Lots of love to all
    Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Saturday, June 16th

Hey padme and lushy and breeze and kathy and weemelon... thanks so much for the happy birthday wishes. It's funny because I started out having the worst birthday ever and was feeling terribly sorry for myself and somehow I turned it all around and I'm having a really great weekend. Just got home from seeing Oceans 13 - it was GREAT - you will have to check it out if you haven't seen it already. I think it was better than the first one.

Enjoy the welcome home bbq padme - so glad Joe is ok. I can't wait for them all to come home.
      wee - from waist length blonde to short redhead - wow! Did friends even recognize you?
      try wearing hats for a little while...just until things even out a bit :h

Kahy - I'm glad you are back. This place does help with the reinforcements - you just keep going - you are doing great!

Night everyone-
      oop- posting at the same time - thanks scoobs
      lisa

Comment

Working...
      X