• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 30 July

Crossing my fingers TT!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

mornin peeps....some things never change ..I was using bleach yustaday ,and then rubbed my eyes!!the 2 dont mix well!!it was like swimming in the baths underwater with your eyes open...So how are we today then?all good..not too many folks posting yesterday but its early days.....Julies mums b day yesterday ,so was a bit sad ,went up and cut the grass etc around the grave etc..

brew time come n get it...

hiya tt ....glad the intervoo went well ...fingers crossed for you hows the rat/mice population at your place?is that all sorted now..

hiya Lav...hows you then?dont seem to get much here as a senior citizen,,,,they keep putting the age up ...it used to be 60 ...now its 67..now as for the coyote...easy peasy ..get roadrunner beep beep

as for the biting insects.....try Avon Skin so soft ...it work ace we used to use it in the forces ..yep on tanks spraying yourself with Avon!!found this on internet

Avon Skin so soft as bug spray? - Akumal Message Board - TripAdvisor

it honestly works...

hi snoopster hows ya dooin..did you miss me ...DO NOT answer that hows life with you?

hi pauly how are you then? things coming together a bit better.?

yoohoo wakey wakey everyone else...

I went round to Paddy's house yesterday. I looked up and said, "You've got a high ceiling." He replied, "Yes, the wife wanted two rooms knocked into one!"

What's the difference between a tramp and a Congressman
      One sits about on a bench all day, usually falling asleep, enjoys long liquid lunches and contributes nothing to society.
      The other's a tramp.

A 47 year-old lady gets a facelift. It turns out very well and she enjoys showing off her new look. She goes to the newsstand and asks the man, ''Sir, how old do you think I am''?
      The man replies ''You're 30, right?'' She says ''No, I'm 47, but nice try.''
      The next day, she goes to McDonald's. She orders her lunch and asks the young man at the counter, ''How old do you think I am?''
      The man replies, ''You're 37, right?''
      The lady says ''No, I'm 47, but good guess.''
      After lunch, she gets on the bus and she asks an 85-year-old man how old she is. He replies ''Lady, I can tell how old any woman is by sticking my hand down her panties.''
      So, quietly and quickly, she lets him do so. He thinks a moment and announces, ''You're 47!''
      The lady, astonished, asks, ''How did you know?''
      The old man replies ''I was standing right behind you at McDonald's.''

On the first day, God created the dog and said:
      “Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years.”
      The dog said: “That’s a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I’ll give you back the other ten?”
      So God agreed.
      On the second day, God created the monkey and said:
      “Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I’ll give you a twenty-year life span.”
      The monkey said: “Monkey tricks for twenty years? That’s a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the Dog did?”
      And God agreed.
      On the third day, God created the cow and said:
      “You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer’s family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years.”
      The cow said: “That’s kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I’ll give back the other forty?”
      And God agreed again.
      On the fourth day, God created man and said:
      “Eat, sleep, play, and enjoy your life. For this, I’ll give you twenty years.”
      But man said: “Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?”
      “Okay,” said God, “You asked for it.”
      So that is why for our first twenty years we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

In Holland, sex and drugs are readily available on the high street, often from the same place.
      Imagine how disappointed Dutch visitors to the UK must be when they walk into their first branch of ScrewFix.

A lorry has shed its load of electrical goods on the M57 in Liverpool.
      Police said the road will be closed for at least five minutes!

A Day in the Diary of a BMW Driver
      "The other day I was cruising along as usual coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars. First off, I couldn't believe that the volume of traffic DIDN'T slow down for me AT ALL as I came off the slip road! I had to squeeze into a barely big enough gap between two cars in order to get onto my motorway! The driver of the car behind me did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn. Unbelievably, I had to do the same again before I could get to the BMW lane. Anyway, once I was in the BMW lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the adulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me, I noticed an inferior car ahead of me which was not only in the BMW lane of my motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 mph! Naturally, I got within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he shouldn't be in the BMW lane of my motorway and to get out of my way. Of course, once he realised it was a BMW behind him, he did just that, but I could hardly believe it when he pulled straight back out behind me! He also tried to keep up with me and when he realised I would out-run him, he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to get onto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car. Needless to say, I was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what I already knew - that my car goes fast! Apparently he wants everyone to know what a superior car I have, so I had to take my driver’s licence to a police station to be sent away to have some points put on! (They're not free points either - they're £20 each and I was only allowed 3.) But the man at the police station said that because I drive a BMW, it won't be much longer before I earn the full 12 points, and then I won't even NEED a driving licence, so they will take it off me! See, now THAT'S the sort of respect you get when you own and drive a BMW! "

BBC News: An Indian builder has fallen through a roof at a Lionel Richie concert, a spokesman said "The last thing I saw was Dan Singh on the ceiling."

The rabbit play centre...

20170808_065617.jpg

20170808_065823.jpg
      Last edited by Mick; August 11, 2017, 03:46 AM.
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Mick, lively as ever I see. Yes, I did miss you and your great posts. Sounds like you are keeping busy and useful, take care.

TT, good luck regarding the interview!!!!!!!

Hello to Pauly and Lav, and all to come. Yes, I have faith. Have a good one.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick love the lifespan and BMW jokes I don't have the monthly abs window anymore, I have to click on the title that says "our goals" for it to pop up maybe thats why peeps are missing? I know Det was having a hard time finding the thread too,Star not much planned,exercise, dollar store and lunch with Kell,Mick bunny play yard looks good much love to all and I hope we all have a nice AF Friday

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all,
            here's an article I thought interesting:
            Drinking On The Rise In U.S., Especially For Women, Minorities, Older Adults : The Two-Way : NPR
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Interesting Sam,on the news this morning they were saying drinking is way up too,omg I'm embarrassed cuz I sent a screenshot of PQ's recipe for the baked potato salad to my coworker/friend but it wasn't til after I sent it I realized that the mwo thingie was up top! Hope she doesn't poke around... I'd die,I'm too open here for my real life peeps to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Samstone View Post
                you need it with Mr Orange set to toast N Korea!!!!!
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi Mick and all.

Thanks for the pics Mick. are they playing on it and in it? Like Pauly I have difficulty finding this thread.

Mr. Cheeto is dangerous.

Had flood in my apt. last weekend, but all is good. I had a lot of laundry. Will be going to Mexico in a couple of weeks to finish the implants.

Took Peggy for a long walk this a..m. when it was relatively cool and she was on her game. Wouldn't settle when we got home so took her to the dog park for more walking and sniffing. Went to store for her ground turkey which is her food de jour. Got home and she threw up.
                  Maybe it was all the exercise, she's 10.

I'm going to eat something now. See you later.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Gmorning folks. How's the eye Mick? Rats quiet at the moment but they never really go away do they? I think they cottoned on to reproduction.
                    We are very worried here in the Pacific about any nuclear strikes. Either way. I was in Guam last year. Now my friends there are being issued with instructions about what to do in case Of a hit. These are ordinary families doing their stuff. This is so ghastly. I was very active in the anti nuclear movement ( like many people in NZ ) and so feel very strongly. But I will try to avoid politics here on the thread.
                    Missing my daughter but we are in contact and she is good.
                    Hope you all have a good old AF day.

Comment

PS. It is hard to find this thread but I think it always has been.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, the bunny playland looks like a lot of fun. I know my chickens would be busy investigating it, for sure. We found a few chicken exploring in the greenhouse yesterday, ha ha! They are incredibly nosy.

SK, nice to see you & I wish you well on your implants. You sure have been thru a lot & now a flood - geez.

Sam, I saw that article NPR posted
                        My anxiety level is higher now than it's been in years. If I was still drinking, this political scene would be the end of me I swear.

TT, please know that absolutely no one wants to see a nuke proliferation. I don't care what the hell #45 spews on Twitter - no one wants this.

Hello to Pauly, SnoopStar, PQ, Det & everyone!
                        Have a peaceful night, please.

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mornin all..a wet and windy one here ..out detecting tomorrow,was out last week found nowt ..obviously I stumbled on a campsite for Roman down and outs there was nuffink ..Ive mailed the admin to see if we can do anything about thie thread going missing...strange that ..it comes up on mine bang on as an individual...ok so brew time it is...

hiya pauly ..hows you then?did your coworker say anything to you about this site?I meant to tell you...my bougie is doing pretty good ..its getting some more flowers on it...the bird of paradise is supposed to flower every 2 years..ha this one hasnt I dont think it knows its got to ..Begonias have done ace this year ..just redone the front baskets..

hia Lav hows you? brew here for you ..yep youve certainly got a belter in 45 as a leader ...mind you North Korea or on a par with him...must be the mad hairstyles that do it ..pauly get them shears out gal!!cut some sense into their nappers..

hiya tt...hows you then?yep must be a trying time for folks in Guam listening to these 2 retards playing ping pong with ICBMs!!Eyes still sore..well thats not true ..itching so you have to rub them ...ergo the soreness!!shh no rats Mr Fawlty ..at the mo..

Hiya Sk...how are you then..liked your post ..the addition of a couple of words makes it more??? for instance..

Had flood in my apt. last weekend, but all is good because I had a lot of laundry to do..

Got home and she threw up.I'm going to eat something now. See you later.

as for the play thing for the rabbits ..they love it ...in and out and climb up and walk along the top..especially Mr Brave!!its not finished yet ..

hey snoopster ppqp..Sam pie ..yoo hoo...

right peeps out early doors tomorrow so have a good one

20170811_111351.jpg

20170811_111443.jpg

20170811_111434.jpg

20170811_111422.jpg

A 90-year-old man said to his doctor, "I've never felt better. I have an 18-year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?"
                          The doctor considered his question for a minute and then said, "I have an elderly friend who is a hunter and never misses a season.
                          One day when he was going out in a bit of a hurry, he accidentally picked up his umbrella instead of his gun.
                          When he got to the creek, he saw a beaver sitting beside the stream.
                          He raised his umbrella and went, 'bang, bang' and the beaver fell dead. What do you think of that?"
                          The 90-year-old said, "I'd say somebody else shot that beaver."
                          The doctor replied, "My point exactly."

This anti-bullying campaign in schools is all very well but where is the next generation of traffic wardens going to come from?

Another utterly crap birthday party at my brother's house yesterday.
                          I know he's a Bomb Disposal Technician, but does it really take 4 hours to open each present?

Nelson Mandela is sitting at home watching TV and drinking tea when he hears a knock at the door. When he opens it, he is confronted by a little Chinese man, clutching a clip board and yelling, "You Sign! You sign!" Behind him is an enormous truck full of car exhausts. Nelson is standing there in complete amazement, when the Chinese man starts to yell louder. "You Sign! You sign!" Nelson says to him, "Look, you´ve obviously got the wrong man", and shuts the door. The next day he hears a knock at the door again. When he opens it, the little Chinese man is back with a huge truck of brake pads. He thrusts his clipboard under Nelson´s nose, yelling, "You sign! You sign!" Mr. Mandela smiles and says "look young man...you've got the wrong man" The following day, Nelson is resting, and late in the afternoon, he hears a knock on the door again. On opening the door, there is the same little Chinese man thrusting a clipboard under his nose, shouting, "You sign! You sign!" Behind him are TWO very large trucks full of car parts. This time Nelson Mandela yells at him, "Look, I don´t want these! Do you understand? You must have the wrong name! Who do you want to give these to?" The little Chinese man looks very puzzled, consults his clipboard, and says, "Aren't you Nissan Main Dealer?"

I was on the last train home last night and the carriage was empty except for me and this sexy brunette sitting opposite.
                          I'd had a few drinks and was feeling a bit confident so I gave her a wink and a smile. She winked back and gave a little giggle.
                          Knowing that I was well in, I leant forwards and gently ran my finger up her leg. She gave me a look of shock, but didn't protest.
                          I caressed her thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. She furrowed her brow but still no complaint.
                          With that my desire took over. I dived into the vacant seat next to her and grabbed one of her breasts and pulled it out. She squealed as I licked it all over and gave it a cheeky nibble.
                          Then I slowly sat back down in my seat and we exchanged stares. After a minute of silence she looked at me, with a little tear in her eye and said,

"You've ruined my fcking KFC."

My mate's just told me he's got his first major part in a play. He's going to play the role of a man who's been married for 15 years.
                          I told him maybe next time he'll get a speaking role.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mick; August 12, 2017, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick the flowers look great! Love the bunny pic its perfect not quite sure what's going on with the silly haircut guys,I don't keep up with geography or most of the rest of the world and had too google why Guam is a target,a bunch of horseshit sounds like to me,,a huge case of micro penis syndrome!! Who's can go the farthest ya know? I just don't want anything to happen over basically nothing missing Brady it just feels weird without him here,sheesh what am I gonna do when he moves out for real? Oh well at least he's having fun in Portland and making some money,much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                              Good evening Abbers,

Mick, the bunny playland looks like a lot of fun. I know my chickens would be busy investigating it, for sure. We found a few chicken exploring in the greenhouse yesterday, ha ha! They are incredibly nosy.

SK, nice to see you & I wish you well on your implants. You sure have been thru a lot & now a flood - geez.

Sam, I saw that article NPR posted
                              My anxiety level is higher now than it's been in years. If I was still drinking, this political scene would be the end of me I swear.

TT, please know that absolutely no one wants to see a nuke proliferation. I don't care what the hell #45 spews on Twitter - no one wants this.

Hello to Pauly, SnoopStar, PQ, Det & everyone!
                              Have a peaceful night, please.

Lav
                              Lav, speaking of anxiety, my wife has to go to Charlottesville to teach her yoga class today. There's lots of nutty "alt right" (aka racists) converging there over the statue issue. When did so many people become mean?
                              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hiya folks I messaged Zack the administrator to explain the problems people are having,he sent me back a pic of the screen as it should be ..and its the same as mine monthly abs sitting loud and proud there heres a pic of it all ..can I suggest if you contact him and explain ? he is a sound guy

20170812_153718.jpg
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Mick; August 12, 2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X