w/c 1st october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 1st october

:yay::yay: Det...you made my night. What a way to start the weekend.

Pauly...fancy dress to destroy, love it. A pic would be great.

Lav...ya but you can cook. LOL Decided to do a chicken as a turkey, to me, is much more work and the smallest is still too big.

PQ

Comment

PPQ, I'm with you, I prefer chicken over turkey.

nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

mornin all and howzwee today then ?all goo di hopet his isw hat bore domdoes fory ou... there you go ...have a crack at that just to get the old cells working.... both rabbits are out playing went to give Panda her meds this morning ...ermm see ya mister Im offski,,and straight under the hutch...We are looking at holidays for next year ...Julie keeps coming up with ideas but nothing springs out to me at the mo...She has got India on the brain ...yep I like it ,but its not going wooh at the moment for me..I actually dont know where I want to go..

anyway brew time ...out detecting tomorrow...

hey det...great pics my friend...now that you have a moosik box you can set them to toonz...best of luck with the medical company.. thats a brill lens on that camera.. defo da bomb!!

hiya ppqp...how are you then? how did the turken turn out ?..I prefer turkey over chicken ....but its a close call...yep drone still doesnt work............have a good thanks giving

hiya Lav hows you then? no stetson ,checked shirt /boots for you on the trip out?its just started pouring down ...and those 2 are sitting out in it...mebbe its time we sent you rain eh?heres a brew ...have a nice weekend

hiya pauly ...hows you then?all good ..ninja toitles ? they are millionz of years old now ..despicable me is the biz!!have fun shreddin up your outfit! a quarter for a cart in the dollar store?buy 4 carts!!Im sure you can make them into something...

big hello to everyone else ....

FACT: If someone is playing Christmas music in October, you're legally allowed to kill them and use their corpse for a Halloween display.

I'm not the kind of guy to distance himself from anything, far from it.
        Last edited by Mick; October 7, 2017, 03:35 AM.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,I like chicken and turkey equally haha! Det wonderful pics Mick usually you're the travelin man,now you dunno where you want to go? It'll come to you,tired this morning I don't know if cuz it's cooler or what but getting out of bed seemed like a chore! Almost called hubs on the phone from upstairs to bring me coffee haha,hopefully wake up soon,much love to all and wishes for a nice AF Saturday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...great shots. Did you say you just ran outside from work and snapped them? You are talented.

Mick...took me a second read but I got it...this is what boredom does for you...Sounds like Panda is feeling better. Just like humans they don't want to finish the antibiotics once they start feeling better. Persevere you want that infection totally gone. If only your FACT was true. I have no doubt you and Julie will come up with something. There's always Canada. LOL

Pauly...Almost called hubs on the phone from upstairs to bring me coffee... :harhar: I once texted the kids from downstairs and the response was "You texted me!! WTH! Got their attention. LOL

Weird dreams last night. Don't know what that was all about. Got MIL on the brain this morning. Will check in with her and see if "numb nuts" is showing up this weekend. If not will invite her for Thanksgiving dinner. Not sure what I'm up to but there's lots to choose from the never ending list. Shout out to Sam, TT, Pi, SK, Snoop, etc. Have a Super Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Almost called hubs on the phone from upstairs to bring me coffee ha ha Julie pulled that stunt once....strangely enough she didnt like the coffee ...I make because I want...not on the ringing of a bell :thumbsup:

madams brekkie ..scrambled eggs with bacon tomato and cheese in it microwave in the cup ..done...add your own ingredients...

20171003_073256 (1).jpg

20171005_080529.jpg

todays date 7102017....backards and frontwards...

What do you call a Scotsman with diarrhea?
              Bravefart.

Apparently Katie Price is writing a new book about all the men she's slept with, it's called the The Telephone Book.

22282066_1579076942159723_3575741619714035055_n.jpg

have a look at this its brill!!what a guy!

YouTube
              Last edited by Mick; October 7, 2017, 01:42 PM.
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Same exact way I make my eggs Mick,its easy and clean ups a breeze

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

oy oy ABerooos!

Mick, the homemade walker is indeed brill. Say, did you try just chucking the drone as far high in the air and see what happens?
                  It could be from an alien technology so advanced that it doesn't even need an 'on' switch. India sounds amazing. What a culture.

Pauly, yep, heard the jets and popped outside for some very hasty pics. It takes a lot of practice but getting to know your camera settings
                  extremely well does pay off so nicely.

Decided against the airshow today as it's 20 clams to get in and also gas money I can't afford just yet. oh well. Kicking back learning to play the
                  Kaossilator which is a total hoot. i'll upload something as soon as I produce something that could be considered 'music-ish'. in the meantime making silly
                  sound effects and giggling like and idiot is sufficing nicely

slow day perhaps all are out doing neato things? please pop in and tell us what they are.....

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Nothing neato here Det,went to Chik Fil a for dinner and that place sux

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Nothing exciting in Lav-land today either, just the usual but that's OK with me!

Mick, we are supposed to be getting our own rain any minute so you can keep yours, ha ha!
                      We lovingly call those breakfast sandwiches Egg-a-Muffins

Det, wow, I hope the job offer is too good to pass up, yay for you!
                      Great pictures again, thanks for posting them. I still haven't looked up that unusual instrument you are playing......

Pauly, I text YB all the time whether he's sitting in the next room or out in the yard or garage, ha ha!

PQ, a chicken or a turkey - doesn't really matter, just so you slaved all day in the kitchen so everyone else could eat & watch football, right?? LOL
                      I hope your MIL is OK & enjoys the holiday as well.

Have a nice night kids!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

shouts to Lav!

ok, you asked for it... here's my first clip of 'not quite music' from my new electronic noise toy:

crap music 2.aiff - Google Drive
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                        X