Nourishing November~2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nourishing November~2017

X-post, SK! I know - I used to love the autumn bittersweet until I moved to the NE, where it remains a die-hard enemy on my land!!!! Ha!

Comment

Good morning...

A quick hello to all. Will try to post again later. Have a good one.

Comment

Morning friends,Star that was a turbo post haha Cyn glad you got the house smelling better,I woke up in the middle of the night coughing,was weird and I hope it was just a dry throat,can't believe its Dec already tomorrow! Think of a name somebody waves to Lav and SK and wishes for a happy AF Thursday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Evening all. Done with the darn house. The cleaning lady didn't finish up (ran out of time?) so I did the kitchen, fridge and took out every remaining stitch of anything - rugs, etc. DONE. Sheesh, what a project. And I was just congratulating myself on multiple trips backing down with long drive and turning around without incident when "crack" I back into a tree (it was dark outside and totally invisible). I have myself a little whiplash, so I'm on the heating pad as we speak. I'll take the car to the body shop tomorrow to make sure there's no structural drama get, sigh, all I can see is that the bumper has a crack. (I wish I could just take myself to the body shop!) I just finished paying for that car in October... 7 long years! Ah, Life. I just said Louise Hays' affirmation all the way home... "All is well... and I am safe." I'm just going to keep on believeing it. Maybe the Universe is really insisting on my getting the idea that I have to STOP! So I canceled my client tomorrow.

I hope all is well with everyone - I'm not quite sure what is going on right now in your lives, but wishing you all well...
          Last edited by treegirl; November 30, 2017, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Cyn, I'm so sorry about the crash into tree. If you have a little whiplash, try to get some muscle relaxants. If not utilize the heating pad a lot.
            I also use that affirmation and it is a soothing and comforting one. Take care of yourself.:hug:

Lav, do you think the chicken heard "turkey talk" and fled?

Today I had a high school kid come over and take stuff to the garage, re-arrange furniture, set up my fireplace and tv. TV is only connected to Netflix until I connect the Roku but since I haven't watched for a year, I was immediately on sensory overload.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening friends!

Cyn, Wow!!!
              Looks like the Universe is sending you instructions to stop for now & take a rest, geez!!!
              I hope you are OK & haven't hurt yourself in a bad way. Glad you canceled your client for tomorrow. Just rest :hug:

SK, sounds like you are back in gear now - great!
              We just picked up a tree today, it's still sitting out in the truck. We always had real trees & only went with an artificial about 10 years ago & ended up tossing it out after a few years. The pine trees cause me some allergy problems but it turned out the dust on the artificial tree caused me worse problems - go figure.
              I hope things keep going your way from now on

Star, you sound busy!

My wandering chicken is now back in the fold - the whole story you can read in the Newbies Nest or on FB. She now has one wing clipped she so can't fly herself over the fence anymore. What a bird!!!

Pauly, even though we have a humidifier in our heating system I still occasionally wake up with a dry cough. Plug in a humidifier, see if it makes any difference.

December names? Here's a few Adjectives that Start with D
              I kind of like Dazzling

Have a nice night everyone!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X