w/c26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c26th

Hi folks another day of cracker sunshine. Sorry to rub it in! You be careful Mick about venturing out when its freezing and you are poorly. Sorry you couldn't sleep Pauly. What's the matter?
    You all have a good weekend and I will try to pop in later when I am on a better computer.

Comment

Rub away TT you deserve it! LOL...hope the prepping is going good.

Dec 2nd and the whole world has gone mad. Everybody has forgotten how to drive! Just look at the person next to you and you know they're thinking what do I need to get next, how many are coming for dinner, what did Sally want? Pay attention people!!

OK, vent over. Grocery shopping done and car and self intact! Anything else I have left to do I'll do during working hours, God knows I have plenty of time-in-lieu to use up. Doing nothing for the rest of the day....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Spent my Saturday making meatballs & brownies for my dinner guests, ha ha!
        Nice to spend the evening with my grandsons, haven’t seen them much this year. Found a movie on Netflix for them so everything is under control at the moment

Mick, I thought I told you to stay home & rest this weekend!!!
        Don’t go catching pneumonia or something

Hello to PQ, TT, Pauly & Det. I hope everyone had a good day!

Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Hi all. This is not meant to correct anyone but aren't colds/flu from germs and not the temp. They did a study on this when the Antarctic explorers never get colds. Oh well, my 2 cents.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
            Hi all. This is not meant to correct anyone but aren't colds/flu from germs and not the temp. They did a study on this when the Antarctic explorers never get colds. Oh well, my 2 cents.
            Hi SK...you are 100% correct IMO and the temp just makes the symptoms worse. Good to see you stopping in....:smile:PPQP

Comment

oy, deadbolt installed and it looks right. Maybe I'm not Homer Simpson afterall

Lav, sounds like a lovely night there.

PPQ, glad you are surviving holiday madness. few more weeks and maybe sanity will return....

SK, i concur.

had roasted onion/sweet potato/broccoli/garlic and some left over pork roast. I'm glad I have the self-care to cook when alone.
              Sometimes it's hard to find the motivation but usually it comes naturally.

TTops, enjoy the sunshine. Sunny and cold here today but did get in the yard a little.

just putzing around now and kicking back.

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X