w/c10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c10th

Mick...ooh an egg sandwich...great idea! Was just thinking what to have for lunch, and I have eggs. :thumbsup:

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

We have eggs here too ha ha!!!!
      Of course production is down during this cold spell but there's enough for everyone!

Mick, glad your snow stopped but I hope you don't end up freezing over, geez.
      So we've apparently had 7 inches of snow already this month - what??? That's ore than enough, thank you!

Det, sounds like PQ really, really wants to use your pictures, cool!
      Maybe PQ will be responsible for making you FAMOUS

Pauly, I hope your day was OK or better!

Got myself a new phone today, upgrade to iPhone 8, pretty nice. Maybe I'll get some fabulous chicken pictures!

Sam, are your chickens getting on your nerves? Haha, they can do that sometimes.
      I think they just get moody from time to time - like most of us living creatures

Hello to everyone & wishing a nice night for all!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Saturday ABerooos!

Thanks Mick, mobile or otherwise yer on the ball as always.

PPQ, I'd be delighted to send you some winter pics! had a light dusting this morning but it wasn't quite convincingly 'winter' just yet.

Lav, iphone8? wowsers, you cook kid you I just ordered a refurbished galaxy S5 in 'fair' condition LOL. Seriously though, it's a big step
        up from by walmart 30.00 phone with broken screen.

domestic cleanup today, laundry etc etc and watching some comedy, and now I'm tired already... dunno why but that's ok. Since I'm sleeping well
        again I no longer dread laying down. ahhhh... more simple pleasures.

shouts to Pauly, TTops, Sam, .... ok who am I missing? new visitors are welcome.... come on dooooown.

gnight loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
        X