sunday 17 june

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 17 june

:H @ Melissa... having his nails done. I love it!

Kathy - Day 6 is great! My god that time has gone fast from where I sit!

Melissa, same with you... 5 days is fabulous!

Det, I hope you're feeling better. Maybe Mrs Det can make you a big batch of hearty chicken and vegetable soup!

Happy Fathers day to all the Bears in Absville and the other male non-Bears too

Scoobs
    :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

sunday 17 june

Hi all I have to keep reading your posts about being AF. six days, 3 days I am amazed that you can do that. I am telling myself constantly that I will be like you very, very soon.
      I tried to go AF a several weeks ago and lasted 2 days. Today is the first day in a long while that I didn't drink. I feel drained and think that I am going to have to stop going to any gatherings or social events that I know alcohol will be served.

I spent all day and night yesterday at a friends house drinking talking and painting fish for the mermaid parade next weekend, but the whole time my brain was only concerned with the margaritas and the beers. I feel like such a lush.
      feeling yucky. want to be healthy
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

sunday 17 june

Trixie,
        Very good you did 1 day. That's a new beginning. Tomorrow you will feel better with no hangover at least. Eat well and take the supps. Visit here for some support. You can do this.

Melissa
        If I ruin my body where will I live? :ranger

Comment

sunday 17 june

I'm with Melissa... you can do this Trixie. I was getting enormously frustrated, like what you're describing and one day (only 2 weeks ago) everything just kind of clicked for me. It's not to say that it's easy but the iron forced will just locked into place. You will find yours... just hang in there and as Melissa said, just keep reading and equally importantly - posting.

I also find journaling made a huge difference and made me see the constant spiral I was in and was a defnite key.

Scoobs
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Working...
          X