w/c 28th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 28th

oh man, down hard with this nasty stomach bug. i hate the nausea....ughky! hopefully it clears soon. managed half an avocado...
    so far it's staying down. hope to be more fun soonish.....
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det...thanks for checking in. You take care of yourself and I hope you get over the bug soon. I hate nausea too, that was a big positive from quitting drinking. :hug:

Comment

for sure! good Obama interview here on Lettermans new show

Late-night TV legend David Letterman hosts an intimate talk show featuring insightful conversations and fun-filled excursions with notable figures.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

they also cover some of the fascinating and disturbing history in Selma AL some 50 years ago. frightening really that it was only such a short time ago.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

PQ, The old hose on my front patio is super kinked, and the nozzle end was cut off at some point for a reason I no longer recall. I've been using it anyway for quite some time. The kicker though was the turquoise color, which matches our official, uniform, condo door paint. Who could resist?

Pauly, keep that sleep fairy in Nevada, please!

Mick, I'm good. Recovered from the flu, and being mindful of learning from missteps when I make them. I have to slow down though, think things through with others in mind, and not be so quick to act. (except when a favorite color is involved!) How are you doing? You sound still not quite like yourself. Your lofty train room is the bomb! What is your secret to getting Jeeves to take medicine that he doesn't like?

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Det!

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Just a few minutes left in the day to say hello!
                Had a nice visit with daughter & her family, I'm happy

Mick, I love the train room - good job! I'll send the boys over to play there with you, ha ha! I did not hear from my son today re grandson so I hope everything is OK.
                Glad Jeeves is much better & not boiled or on the menu, LOL

Det, hope you feel better very soon!

Pie, glad you are better! So many sick people, jeez!

PQ, hope you are staying warm. It's cold tonight & tomorrow it's going to warm up a little & rain - go figure.
                I hope you don't get saddled with too much.
                Pinterest does like to send email 'suggestions', sometimes they are annoying but sometimes they do actually lead you to new recipes that are useful. I'm sure there's a way to block them if you want.

Hello to Sam, TT & everyone!
                Have a peaceful night one & all!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X