X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: w/c 18th

Good evening Abbers,

The melting continues, thank goodness, thank you sunshine

Mick, glad your car is back & in good shape. My car is due for inspection soon & I think I'm going to need new brakes this time, oh well.
    We went out to a local farm today & hauled home 6 bales of straw & 6 bales of pine shavings to get the chicken house cleaned up & ready for the little ones to move in in a few days. This is where we scoop out all the old shavings & add it to the veggie garden, till it in this summer it will grow awesome veggies

Hi Sam, good to see you!

Pauly, being proactive where your daughter is concerned is always the best choice. There's a couple ways you can do this - you can walk into the PD & ask to talk to someone. Sit down & tell them you are concerned for your daughter's safety. Tell them you know the BF has a history of drug use, dealing? And that he has weapons in the home. Or, if there is a hotline to call in tips, do that. I would definitely think of doing one or the other. If she gets mad, so what? At least she will be safe. We love you & your family & want what's best for all of you :hug:

Det, sick again?? You really need to start taking a good probiotic, I swear by them!
    Hope you got your trailer work done OK.

PQ, thanks for changing the weather forecast for me, ha ha!!! I am so ready for spring & I really, really need to get my young chicks moved outside soon.
    I hope you enjoyed your day all to yourself (almost)

Hi there SK!

wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,looks like I beat Mick again well I don't hafta sorry as much over the situation with Michelle cuz her bf left town sometime yesterday to go live with his mom,she's back here a little sad but she'll be ok,I told her just to work as many shifts as she can get and stay positive,no use crying over that guy! So here's hoping from me that it sinks in,Det,hope you feel better soon,a probiotics might be something to look into like Lav says,PQ,glad you got a day to just do nada much love to all and wishes for a happy BF Sunday!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

morning all
        Pauly, your dilemma reminded of this cartoon that had the line : good riddance to bad rubbish.

Bugs Bunny ft. Elmer Fudd - The Wabbit Who Came to Supper (1942) Classic Animated Cartoon - YouTube
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning, Pauly, Sam, and others. Looks like a good day just to coast along and see what turns up.

Comment

oy, another long night with fever dreams and such but keeping the chin up best I can.

here's a very odd singing method I almost don't believe is real: polyphonic overtone singing - Anna-Maria Hefele - YouTube

I have probiotics sitting on the shelf and have been forgetting to take them.... d-oh!

yep, got good work in on the trailer yesterday despite illness and soup is certainly in my near future.

be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hiya all..on the way back from detecting. .plus we put the clocks forward last night. .it is actually sunny here today. Didn't find too much tho.hope that everyone is ok
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
              X